1. #20521

  2. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Sorry to be that guy, but pets go here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ets-megathread
    ops sorry just read the first few pages "/

    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    You have cool hair.

    Also, that dog is awesome! What's the breed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I thought I was sick to death of this thread, but I have to say you seem like a classy lady Jadessia. Props to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I believe thats an Akita Long Coat
    It has the face shape, and the signature curled tail, never seen such a nice coat though.

    You are very beautiful, those eyes /melt
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Lookin good, though I am not really a fan of shorter hair on females (loves me some long hair). And that doggy is super absurdly cute. Looks like part chow chow. I absolutely love chow mix doggies (got one of my own), though full chows, not so much.
    The dog is actually a Eurasier she's 5 now, and its a mix of Chow Chow, Wolfspitz and Samoyed. Its a really smart dog as well, but god she can be so lazy >__< but she got this adorable blue spot on her tongue, when it started to show up I actually hoped it would turn completely blue but later I'm quite glad it didn't

    Well thanks for the compliments ^^ tho I'm actually not a she Oo that's my Halloween costume O__O I usually never celebrate Halloween so me and my ex was wondering what we should go as, she went as a vampire and the scariest thing I could think off was hitting on girl out on town and it turning out to be a shemale... so I went as far as shaving parts of my body that shouldn't be shaved everything to make it as genuine as possible ^^ At my school I actually won best costume but out on town where they another contest my costume wasn't recognized except for the guys who actually hit on me. One of the guys who went to my school is homophobic so I went and sat on his lap for a while xD got told the day after that as soon as I left some guys came over and wondered who his friend was :P

    But yeah I agree with you, I'm not really a fan of short hair either, but on some it can be really hot. ^^
    I actually cut my hair a few months after this but now its twice as long -.-


    I don't actually got any 'new' photos of me or a lot at all, Avoiding Camera like a baws, tho might have some on my extHDD but cba to edit them..



    ^ Me at Metaltown in 2010 :-)




    ^ New Years party at school, was slightly drunk and my hair looks like a mess, this was just before I cut it short. (about January 2011)




    ^ Me and my best friend having a meal, damn she looks happy! this is just a few months ago but since I got a habit of putting my hair up you can't see the length here <.<


    Here's some more images I've taken of my dog and the same dog breed, Eurasier, put in an album in the link below
    http://imgur.com/a/euAvg#0

    Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-07-12 at 08:52 AM.

  3. #20523
    High Overlord Moomonotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    133


    Im the one who is rocking! :P

  4. #20524
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post

    Well thanks for the compliments ^^ tho I'm actually not a she Oo that's my Halloween costume O__O I usually never celebrate Halloween so me and my ex was wondering what we should go as, she went as a vampire and the scariest thing I could think off was hitting on girl out on town and it turning out to be a shemale... so I went as far as shaving parts of my body that shouldn't be shaved everything to make it as genuine as possible ^^ At my school I actually won best costume but out on town where they another contest my costume wasn't recognized except for the guys who actually hit on me. One of the guys who went to my school is homophobic so I went and sat on his lap for a while xD got told the day after that as soon as I left some guys came over and wondered who his friend was :P

    Sure man, that's cool. Just throw my whole world into chaos.


    Lol nah, I kid. You're not the first guy to show me his picture on the internet and have me thinking it was a cute female. What's so funny about this is that you have a distinctly male chin, and when I saw the picture I thought to myself "hmm, I've never seen a woman before with that kind of chin". That's kinda hilarious, and I still feel secure in my manhood xD Pretty good costume if you ask me. I literally laughed and said "no way..." when I read you weren't actually a woman. I went back and viewed your pic again just to make sure you weren't bullshitting me. I actually remember Kirse thinking you were female too, and saying you were pretty or something. Very funny.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-11 at 12:01 PM.

  5. #20525
    High Overlord Riftcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    120
    I know i'll be hated for this..
    Longview posted this around page 500-600 Where people where chatting about random stuff instead of posting a picture, so he decided to create this mainly to avoid people ping ponging conversations between 2-3 mods cause it happened in the past

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/915631-Chat-thread!
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

  6. #20526
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    I know i'll be hated for this..
    Longview posted this around page 500-600 Where people where chatting about random stuff instead of posting a picture, so he decided to create this mainly to avoid people ping ponging conversations between 2-3 mods cause it happened in the past

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/915631-Chat-thread!
    At least post the correct thread, the one you linked is closed.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-v2-0/page1521

  7. #20527
    High Overlord Riftcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    At least post the correct thread, the one you linked is closed.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-v2-0/page1521
    I know it's closed, i just wanted to post the one he created first..
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

  8. #20528
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    I know i'll be hated for this..
    Longview posted this around page 500-600 Where people where chatting about random stuff instead of posting a picture, so he decided to create this mainly to avoid people ping ponging conversations between 2-3 mods cause it happened in the past

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/915631-Chat-thread!
    I think the thread would get old very fast if A: People posted a new picture of themselves every page (we've had some of that) and B: People didn't actually discuss the pictures that were posted. There should be a balance between posting pictures and talking about them. I don't feel the need to post a new picture of myself every single time I enter the thread. In fact, I think once is enough. As long as discussion stays on the pictures, I see no harm.

  9. #20529
    Bloodsail Admiral Speedy92286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,209


    This is me from two years ago. Same face, longer hair.

  10. #20530
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I think the thread would get old very fast if A: People posted a new picture of themselves every page (we've had some of that) and B: People didn't actually discuss the pictures that were posted. There should be a balance between posting pictures and talking about them. I don't feel the need to post a new picture of myself every single time I enter the thread. In fact, I think once is enough. As long as discussion stays on the pictures, I see no harm.
    The Chat Thread was made because the Picture Thread had become more about posting chit-chat (not related to the pictures at all) than about, ya know, actually being a picture thread.
    Although I do agree with you - there is a happy medium to be found between the two - posting pictures with some talking about them.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  11. #20531
    Moderator Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    6,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    We could have.. say.. 50$ entry fee.

    That way we can provide the place, the food and drinks AND hire some security, just in case someone gets drunk and starts making trouble. :P

    I can already see the posters/advertisements for it:

    "Champions of the world, Unite!"
    You know, you make it sound more and more tempting, would love to cook for you people then ^^ I tend to enjoy food, and of course, making food. *pats belly* But my speciality is, lots of food. So if something like that was planned and I could appear, I'll stand ready *flex*

    P.s. Would love to share a picture, but right now all my pictures I find are.. "Blargh".. basicly, I'll try to keep looking.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

  12. #20532
    The Patient Eläin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden/Finland
    Posts
    211
    Here is me finding paradise & me equipped with my BiS gear. The BiS gear is a wee bit outdated tho as you can see


  13. #20533
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    When im clean shaved i look like a 12 year old O.o i hate it, so i always have some for of stubble on my face, have to. Your beard doesnt look to bad though, and in all honesty, my brothers nose is bigger, it looks like a Kazooo
    Same...I get carded when I shave, but not when I dont.

    I have this swirly hair thing on the right side of my face down by my jaw, its kinda annoying since it makes all the hairs form a point sometimes....
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

  14. #20534
    Moderator Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    6,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Eläin View Post
    Here is me finding paradise & me equipped with my BiS gear. The BiS gear is a wee bit outdated tho as you can see

    ... Hands of mah chocolate! I don't know where this is, but when I find it... IT'LL ALL BE MINE!
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

  15. #20535
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    826
    Had a shoot at work last week.



    Last edited by Rickz; 2012-07-11 at 04:43 PM.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  16. #20536
    Quote Originally Posted by Eläin View Post
    Here is me finding paradise & me equipped with my BiS gear. The BiS gear is a wee bit outdated tho as you can see

    I lost my Sword of a Thousand Truths a few years ago when I was on Remulak as a prisoner of war and I was forced to Narfle a Garthok. I won and was granted a flight back here to Earth. Long story short, I wish I stayed on Remulak.

  17. #20537
    Field Marshal tcfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    I hope I don't sound racist in any way, because I'm close friends with lots of black people since I live here on the east coast, but you sir, are the first black WoW player I have ever seen. This has been a very good day.
    I thought I got in 1st with this one LOL


    Here's one with my youngest daughter

    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

  18. #20538
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,374
    Can we turn this into adorable relatives: The Thread?


  19. #20539
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    I don't know if my pics got lost in the mix, but I post often enough that I'll re-post.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

  20. #20540
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I don't know if my pics got lost in the mix, but I post often enough that I'll re-post.
    An infinity of beauty. Thanks mirrors!
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •