1. #20561
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I don't know if my pics got lost in the mix, but I post often enough that I'll re-post.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    You have the most beautiful hair possible! Exactly the color i like! Gorgeous.
    Really like the wedding dres photo, and the wedding dress. But that means... married... sadface.jpg

    Btw did anybody ever told you you look like Amanda Seyfried, but better looking than her?
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  2. #20562
    [/COLOR]Only a few years ago with Greg Hetson from Bad Religion


    WWII Memorial in DC


    One of only a few pics in uniform (no longer in service)


    Quite recent


    Recent at zee zoo in NOLA
    Last edited by USConstitution; 2012-07-12 at 12:59 AM. Reason: doubled

  3. #20563
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post
    and the scariest thing I could think off was hitting on girl out on town and it turning out to be a shemale...
    .... really?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  4. #20564
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Reston, VA
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Byakko85, you're too OP, lvl 85 already? lol
    I level hacked

  5. #20565
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    You have the most beautiful hair possible! Exactly the color i like! Gorgeous.
    Really like the wedding dres photo, and the wedding dress. But that means... married... sadface.jpg

    Btw did anybody ever told you you look like Amanda Seyfried, but better looking than her?
    I confess that my hair was the result of a very expensive day at the hairdresser with hair extensions to thicken it. The other pics are my normal hair, which isn't nearly as thrilling. Glad it worked out though, it was the only day of my life I had money for that nonsense

    No one has told me that I look like Amanda Seyfried, but she's amazingly hot. I completely disagree though, she's more hittable x 100, and younger to boot. But whatever, I'm glowing like I just ate a whole plate of cheesecake. Mmmm cheesecake...

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 06:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Byakko85 View Post
    I level hacked
    *gasp* criminal!

  6. #20566
    Warchief MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    Not gonna lie, took me a while to realize that's a big lizard. Saw something entirely different.
    Well it is called "draining the lizard" for a reason
    Heard on the forums regarding Warriors in 5.4;
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    YOU'RE the problem if you're having trouble with warriors, not warriors being overpowered.

  7. #20567
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I confess that my hair was the result of a very expensive day at the hairdresser with hair extensions to thicken it. The other pics are my normal hair, which isn't nearly as thrilling. Glad it worked out though, it was the only day of my life I had money for that nonsense

    No one has told me that I look like Amanda Seyfried, but she's amazingly hot. I completely disagree though, she's more hittable x 100, and younger to boot. But whatever, I'm glowing like I just ate a whole plate of cheesecake. Mmmm cheesecake...[COLOR="red"]


    You can't deny the truth, almost identical twins. You really do look like her in my eyes.

    And she can't be that much younger than you, you don't even look 30.

    inb4 ppl say i'm hitting ou you or i'm starting to get creepy. I just want to give credit where credit is due. And you girl look really beautiful, deal with it! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  8. #20568
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Well it is called "draining the lizard" for a reason
    ... and to think that when I first saw that lizard I thought about how great it would be to have one of those in my livingroom... Freud would have a few things to say about that, I'm sure

  9. #20569
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Reston, VA
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post

    *gasp* criminal!
    Gasp! Never! maybe. IDK! All I know is now I want cheesecake and uplifting comments. hmm.

  10. #20570
    Dreadlord rillak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Posts
    949


    Gaming face: activated!

  11. #20571
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post


    Gaming face: activated!
    hahaha I love it, what a fun pic. My gamer face is more scrunched up, like I caught a whiff of something really nasty.

  12. #20572
    High Overlord transorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    118
    On my turtle mount. For the Horde!



    ---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 10:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post
    http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579348_10150668747236022_690947773_n.jpg

    Gaming face: activated!
    Hahaha, very nice!

  13. #20573
    Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post


    Gaming face: activated!
    +1 for the buttoned collar while gaming.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

  14. #20574
    Stood in the Fire Wolfbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    426

    Hellooo
    If you had the chance tae change yer fate... would yae?

  15. #20575
    Dreadlord rillak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Posts
    949
    Lulz, thanks! Since I'm already here I'll add another one to show the MMO-C community that I've embraced my inner nerd.



    ---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 02:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    +1 for the buttoned collar while gaming.
    [Stylish Blue Shirt]

  16. #20576
    Brewmaster Iamanerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post


    Gaming face: activated!
    I LOL'd so hard when I saw this Great gaming face no doubt!
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 8GB G.SKILL Sniper Series 1600Mhz
    Crucial M4 128GB | 500 GB WD CB | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Seagate External |3TB WD Green x2
    Sapphire R9-290x | SeasonicX 650 | CM HAF 912 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | Microsoft Sidewinder X4

  17. #20577
    Fluffy Kitten Cambria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    9,381
    Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post
    Lulz, thanks! Since I'm already here I'll add another one to show the MMO-C community that I've embraced my inner nerd.

    [IMG]-snip-[/IMG]
    Good taste

  18. #20578
    Mechagnome ryotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    705


    ^ Teh Ryotte

  19. #20579

  20. #20580
    Dreadlord I Knew It's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Please dont murder me? Pretty please?

    :S :S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •