Totally your phone. It's okay, pink is manly right now. Or something.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-07-16 at 07:26 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

You are totally not an exact replica of your Avatar. :3
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    You are totally not an exact replica of your Avatar. :3
    Lol. That's actually one of the reasons I started watching the show.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

Here's my rape-face:

Followed by the DERP-face:

Or was it the other way around?

Also, American Football and Wrestling result in the "You Have No Neck"-syndrome. Just s singular blob of flesh glued onto your shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's my rape-face:

Followed by the DERP-face:

Or was it the other way around?
    I believe that the first picture is the best choice for the caption. You look like your considering your actions, which suggests a more complicated plan.

Also, American Football and Wrestling result in the "You Have No Neck"-syndrome. Just s singular blob of flesh glued onto your shoulders.
    I would never have noticed until you pointed it out. You just look muscular, that's what happens lol.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I'm not sure why anybody would give you cruel responses, because you are attractive.
    Well thank you, but I was 5'2" and 195lbs...wearing majorly tacky clothing before it became "hipster". People can be cruel, I understand that.

I, on the other hand, am not, and made a couple posts with no responses except from a friend I knew IRL (lol). I find no attention to be worse than anything.
    No attention isn't the best feeling, but I've seen very pretty posters complain about not getting comments, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Either way it's not terribly important; there is no reason why anyone should feel obligated to post pics. Not knowing what random people on the internet think is often better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    No attention isn't the best feeling, but I've seen very pretty posters complain about not getting comments, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Either way it's not terribly important; there is no reason why anyone should feel obligated to post pics. Not knowing what random people on the internet think is often better :P
    Often times (or all the time), someone who is willing to bash the way someone looks on here hasn't shown their picture, which is pretty much the ultimate act cowardice - to criticize without putting themselves in the situation for criticism.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 09:30 AM ----------

Well thank you, but I was 5'2" and 195lbs...wearing majorly tacky clothing before it became "hipster". People can be cruel, I understand that.
    The difference in height between me and my wife is enough that I can rest my chin on her head. Short is almost always more adorable

I'm over 6 foot, so I couldn't ever imagine being with anyone who exceeded my height. Definitely a positive quality, as far as appearances go. As for as daily living functionality, it's quite a negative quality. But at least you don't have to hit your head on everything.
    Last edited by Seegtease; 2012-07-16 at 09:31 AM.

My friend decided to be "nice" and uploaded some old photos of me and her to Facebook about a week ago. Behold, me about 7 years ago!

Dat hair.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That's just evul... Really... Atleast I'm not that much in danger as I live by myself... but when we meet, the threats starts coming.
    I know! Half-way through the film or whatever I go to have a piss break, look in the mirror and I look like some Skyrim npc!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I know! Half-way through the film or whatever I go to have a piss break, look in the mirror and I look like some Skyrim npc!
    That may be one of the best posts ever.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Me and Natasha, a beautiful Siberian Lynx.

Resurrected my Mad Hatter costume from Halloween for the Zombie Walk in Sacramento because I enjoy acting like an idiot.

Both taken on Saturday.

I believe that the first picture is the best choice for the caption. You look like your considering your actions, which suggests a more complicated plan.
    I was actually pretty damn drunk when the picture was taken so I doubt I was actually thinking about anything worthwhile

You look like a guy I knew growing up that lives in blackpool now called Liam. This is the most roundabout compliment but it is meant as one I swear!

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Resurrected my Mad Hatter costume from Halloween for the Zombie Walk in Sacramento because I enjoy acting like an idiot.
    wtf i live in roseville and have heard of no such walk. explain yourself lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    wtf i live in roseville and have heard of no such walk. explain yourself lol
    It's the longest running zombie walk event which was started by Trash Film Orgy. Basically a couple thousand people dress up as zombies and moan, groan and drag themselves down the streets of downtown Sacramento and end at the Crest Theater where they sell tickets to a showing of an old horror film and have actors do skits and stuff. I only stay for the zombie walk portion, but next year I'll hopefully get tickets to the show before they sell out. Find out about it on facebook's The Zombie Club, Zombie Walk Sacramento, Trash Film Orgy or Trash Film Orgy's official site. Happens once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    It's the longest running zombie walk event which was started by Trash Film Orgy. Basically a couple thousand people dress up as zombies and moan, groan and drag themselves down the streets of downtown Sacramento and end at the Crest Theater where they sell tickets to a showing of an old horror film and have actors do skits and stuff. I only stay for the zombie walk portion, but next year I'll hopefully get tickets to the show before they sell out. Find out about it on facebook's The Zombie Club, Zombie Walk Sacramento, Trash Film Orgy or Trash Film Orgy's official site. Happens once a year.
    broken links are bad
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2012-07-31 at 05:07 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    cannot believe i never knew of this. lol lived in elk grove, roseville, and rocklin my whole life. sounds awesome

http://imgur.com/ttOUf old pic of me. im the dude.

http://imgur.com/i8LLN newer pic
    Ya i live in Sac (before that citrus heights) i have never heard of this

Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Lol. That's actually one of the reasons I started watching the show.
    Nice! Haha, I thought it was you in the Avatar and then I realized it wasn't and I was sad
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

y'all are lookin' good!

just gotta post a few more times til' i can post a pic of myself

I've heard a lot of different nations people thought I was from. Where do I look like I might come from?

Pictures from prom.