1. #20721
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You do need to prop up that wall-poster slightly, though.
    duct tapes are always the dumb, and ruins the walls hah

    btw, you look really pretty Digglet
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  2. #20722
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Dude, if you were a boy... ... I'd give you teeth marks.

    You do need to prop up that wall-poster slightly, though.
    She's not gay I've already tried it.

  3. #20723
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    She's not gay I've already tried it.
    Shame. But you are, so who's biting whom today?

  4. #20724
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Shame. But you are, so who's biting whom today?
    I need an adult...

  5. #20725
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    She's not gay I've already tried it.
    Didn't try hard enough?

  6. #20726
    This is embarassing... please ignore my horrible username.

  7. #20727
    2 scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #20728
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Dude, if you were a boy... ... I'd give you teeth marks.

    You do need to prop up that wall-poster slightly, though.
    Oh I have the same poster, I got two since one apparently had a mistake and they sent me a new one. (Good guys Nintendo) that one refuses to stay up, I gave up for now.


  9. #20729
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Before Symphony of the Goddess, aka: Zelda symphony.
    You are very pretty. but everything in your room looks tilted and that's driving me insane.



  10. #20730
    Field Marshal Adimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    88

    My baws picture!

  11. #20731


    Me yesterday. Had to use an old camcorder in the bathroom because my other camera died. Damn thing takes shit quality indoors, though outside shots turn out decent.

    Had to break the streak of good looking people. Just started working on losing weight.

  12. #20732
    Good looking nerds. Good looking nerds everywhere!~

  13. #20733
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post

    Me yesterday. Had to use an old camcorder in the bathroom because my other camera died. Damn thing takes shit quality indoors, though outside shots turn out decent.

    Had to break the streak of good looking people. Just started working on losing weight.
    Do yourself a favour and take pictures of your progress. Naked if you're willing. You'll regret it if you don't, trust me

  14. #20734
    Mechagnome Artravus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jesse Cox's YouTube Channel
    Posts
    562
    My profile picture.. Too lazy to upload this to an image site, sorry :P
    When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise every time she closed her eyes..

  15. #20735
    Dreadlord rillak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Posts
    949


    lulz!

  16. #20736
    this past july 4th. lol.

  17. #20737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Do yourself a favour and take pictures of your progress. Naked if you're willing. You'll regret it if you don't, trust me
    I have done that. took a pic of myself shirtless on the first day (side and front) and will be taking pics of the progress.

  18. #20738
    Blademaster Raenboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    40
    I miss my pink hair from a few months back don't have anything that recent though


  19. #20739
    Quote Originally Posted by Raenboe View Post
    I miss my pink hair from a few months back don't have anything that recent though

    [IMG]Pinkhairgirly[/IMG]
    more girls shoud try a fancy haircolor. Me gusta, even though I can't see your face, you look pretty (:
    500PX

    My Photos

  20. #20740
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    more girls shoud try a fancy haircolor. Me gusta, even though I can't see your face, you look pretty (:
    Completely agree

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •