1. #2061
    Mechagnome Echohunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alabama, US
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by warwithin View Post
    i've got an image of a kitten with a melon on his head as an avatar.
    MELON? That is LIMECAT.

  2. #2062
    http://i.imgur.com/38h5C.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/kmdrj.jpg

    Beer+ gaming pic, seems like I am tired from waddling after some frost mage in that picture
    Last edited by Cryhavoc; 2011-04-26 at 12:30 AM. Reason: picture fail

  3. #2063
    The Patient Karlz0rz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway.
    Posts
    241


    So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches

  4. #2064
    Bloodsail Admiral Sarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches
    God damn! I dunno though there was this other sick beard in this thread!

  5. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches
    Pssh! You win the "Not shaving in 4 months" award! XD

  6. #2066

  7. #2067
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Pssh! You win the "Not shaving in 4 months" award! XD
    What do you look like Fiddlesnarf?


  8. #2068
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    What do you look like Fiddlesnarf?
    He posted his picture many many pages back. :3 http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5...1005950310.jpg

    He does have a remarkable beard, I'll give him that.

  9. #2069


    does it work like this?

  10. #2070
    The Patient Rotomon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Ha! I got it to work this time


    Edit: Sorry if its a little large
    if not its getting there :P

    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wall&n=Rotomon
    http://www.xfire.com/live_video/throwsparx/
    http://www.rotomon.com/
    As Einstein said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". Thanks for proving Einstein right.

  11. #2071
    The Patient Karlz0rz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway.
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Pssh! You win the "Not shaving in 4 months" award! XD
    Are you telling me I won something?! HOLY SHIT! Give price plox... I'm hoping it's a new meem!

  12. #2072
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalacia View Post

    My kitty and I :3



    My kitty wins the award for Best picture ham. :3



    My doggie and I at the beach *And yes, he's a Corgi and yes, his name is Ein, and YES, I got it from Cowboy Bebop :3*
    Awesome pictures, I have a tri color corgi too named Hashbrown, they have great personalities

  13. #2073
    Stood in the Fire Vervaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    420
    I guess so. This is also my deviantArtID.



    Yes that is my crappy laptop in the back. Someone destroy it so I can get a new one.

    Pet Collection | Sig Portfolio
    PM me with sig requests: closed indefinitely.

  14. #2074
    Mechagnome Echohunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alabama, US
    Posts
    698
    About to scale a mountain.


    Bit older photo, without glasses.

  15. #2075
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    499
    I'll post a picture of me later on, I thought I already had some but I don't D:

  16. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Are you telling me I won something?! HOLY SHIT! Give price plox... I'm hoping it's a new meem!
    I had a beard like yours a few years ago, I couldn't stand just letting it grow out. Now I get mine professionally trimmed every month, if you haven't gone to barber shop to get a beard trim, I highly recommend it, most places barely charge anything for it.

  17. #2077
    The Patient Karlz0rz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway.
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I had a beard like yours a few years ago, I couldn't stand just letting it grow out. Now I get mine professionally trimmed every month, if you haven't gone to barber shop to get a beard trim, I highly recommend it, most places barely charge anything for it.
    Yeah, that beard was more for the "lulz" of it. I got rid of it after that picture ^^. I'm usually waaay more trimmed then that. I do still sport my hair down to under my shoulderblades, so maybe I should go on a real summer-trim of my head? :P

  18. #2078
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoleum View Post
    holy shit awesome beard here
    This guy wins the thread. Friggin epic beard.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  19. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Yeah, that beard was more for the "lulz" of it. I got rid of it after that picture ^^. I'm usually waaay more trimmed then that. I do still sport my hair down to under my shoulderblades, so maybe I should go on a real summer-trim of my head? :P
    Oh, I've had my long hair for almost 5 years now, its too curly, not sure how long it actually is. I'm very weary of cutting it short.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-04-26 at 12:56 AM.

  20. #2080
    Mechagnome Echohunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alabama, US
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Ha! I got it to work this time


    Edit: Sorry if its a little large
    ^
    If I were to have a "type", that would be it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •