Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Is this a new or old thread? I remember posting in one before. Oh well I'll post again then.

My Facebook default:

how did you get out

Is this a new or old thread? I remember posting in one before. Oh well I'll post again then.

My Facebook default:

Oh my, you're on fire ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Lol, no it was just an actual developed photo, that was then scanned onto my computer. I'm only 26, lol.
    26...18 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    26...18 years ago?
    Lol, no. That photo was taken THIS year. If it was taken 18 years ago, I'd be 8 years old in it...

-Took picture with camera that isn't digital
    -Had pictures developed
    -Liked that picture in particular
    -Scanned the photo onto my desktop, using my printer (that's why you can see the tape and tack hole in it)

Some people still use cameras that take film, then we go and get it developed. I have an iPhone that I take most of my pictures with, but sometimes I will use my old fashioned camera that my parents gave to me.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-19 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    how did you get out
    Blink, Cloak of Shadows, or some such, I'm sure. Or he could just eat the damage and use a pot. Doesn't look like he brought fire resist gear.

But really, the fire will go away once his summoning is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Blink, Cloak of Shadows, or some such, I'm sure. Or he could just eat the damage and use a pot. Doesn't look like he brought fire resist gear.

But really, the fire will go away once his summoning is complete.
    I should have known, guess it shows im not an experienced player ;<

My Facebook default:

Johnny Cash would be impressed.

Lol, no. That photo was taken THIS year. If it was taken 18 years ago, I'd be 8 years old in it...

-Took picture with camera that isn't digital
    -Had pictures developed
    -Liked that picture in particular
    -Scanned the photo onto my desktop, using my printer (that's why you can see the tape and tack hole in it)

Some people still use cameras that take film, then we go and get it developed. I have an iPhone that I take most of my pictures with, but sometimes I will use my old fashioned camera that my parents gave to me.
    So, you're just a filthy hipster who's trying to show how cool and edgy you are by deliberately making your photos look like shit?

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-09-20 at 08:54 PM.

*snip*
    Some people do not enjoy taking pictures with cameras using auto this and auto that; some people enjoy the process of taking, and developing, a photograph. The end result does not matter as much as enjoying the process itself, and there is nothing at all hipster about that.

If you think that photography is all about achieveing tip top, phototechical perfection with maximum quality, thanks to optimal use of the phototechnical triangle, large cameras and lenses full off abbreviations such as OS, EG, VR, HSM, G, D, F, AS, IF, then you're mistaking; That's one path possible - not mandatory - to take.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-09-20 at 09:02 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

So, you're just a filthy hipster who's trying to show how cool and edgy you are by deliberately making your photos look like shit?
    I think that you are trying to show how cool and edgy you are by deliberately shitposting. GG, 5 people think you're cool now.
    I seriously don't know what's happening to you.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Finally colored my hair!

One of my favs... i don't usually smile like I mean it, but i did here... just before the family gathered for a marathon session of Sing Star.

*SNIP*
    Lol, I have no idea how my comment lead to him taking the approach that he did. Oh, well....

The photo quality came out crappy because I scanned the original photo onto my computer, using my printer. It wasn't an attempt to make the picture look "edgy". I explained that too him, but I guess he didn't get it.

-Cusco, I love all the photos you take and post here. The one with the cabin looks so peaceful and gorgeous.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-20 at 11:58 PM.

I haven't posted on her in months, but i shaved my beard and head if anyone remembers me !

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Algearond View Post

My wife, son and I.
    Needs to be a specific filetype. jpg, jpeg, png, gif. upload the images to Imgur or another image hosting site (preferably Imgur

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

I lack self confidence. Plz be gentl

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I lack self confidence. Plz be gentl

I always thought you were a girl.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn View Post
    While it could be any number of places, that background looks an awful lot like Bellingham, WA, so my first guess would be the Pacific NW someplace.
    Well, If you read what I post LOOOONG ago, you'll know that place isn't North America, it's Argentina

-Cusco, I love all the photos you take and post here. The one with the cabin looks so peaceful and gorgeous.
    Thanks kindly.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    I got a weakness for black haired girls (: you look beautiful !
    Retribution pvp, check out the trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgd...A&feature=plcp