1. #21101
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    30
    Ignore the hat. I would like to pretend that I don't live in Minnesota after this year.

  2. #21102
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyi View Post
    Ignore the hat. I would like to pretend that I don't live in Minnesota after this year.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VdcrG.jpg[IMG]
    The beard looks nice but you should maybe trim it a bit. :P

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  3. #21103
    Me and my puppy at work! The shirt is old and use it when I am working with the dogs lol.

  4. #21104
    Mechagnome Garnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Me and my puppy at work! The shirt is old and use it when I am working with the dogs lol.
    Haha lovely dog man

  5. #21105
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Haha lovely dog man
    Thanks he is a hand full and is only 16 weeks old!

  6. #21106
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tureofme4.png/ going to cut my hair soon, looking a bit too emo :x
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. Too little too late though.
    Multiple Gladiator (s3, s4, s11, s12) Always selling 2.2k in 3s or 5s on Frostmourne Alliance, 200k gold. Pst for more info.

  7. #21107
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Haha yea :P Much obliged! I'm trying to make Burt Reynolds jealous of my stache.
    Aha, missed your new avatar - that is indeed a magnificent 'stache.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 11:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Thanks he is a hand full and is only 16 weeks old!
    He's so cute, I love German Shepherd pups - the ears and paws always looks so over-sized on them. Tis adorable.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  8. #21108
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tureofme4.png/ going to cut my hair soon, looking a bit too emo :x
    You don't look emo at all, but just don't cut to much. :x

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  9. #21109
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    853
    I got a haircut, shaved...





    ...and took some pictures. Klick on them to see them in full resolution.









    The girl is a friend of mine, obviously.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  10. #21110
    Warchief -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanai View Post
    Figured I might as well join in
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1bF9s.jpg[IMG]
    Nice try

    Until you're master of the internet and have access to people's absolute personal details no matter what account they may be on, you're absolutely not welcome to accuse anyone of posting fake pictures.

    If you believe pictures are fake, you're welcome to ignore them.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-10-07 at 08:01 PM.

  11. #21111
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    I got a haircut, shaved...

    [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/gissa_vad.gif[img]

    [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/gissa_vad2.gif[img]

    ...and took some pictures. Klick on them to see them in full resolution.

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hDi8sl.jpg[img]

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/9SkWkl.jpg[img]

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/aemWnl.jpg[img]

    [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/281/f/6/andrea___in_motion__by_prettyoddipod-d5h735b.gif[img]

    The girl is a friend of mine, obviously.
    They look amazing! I wish I knew how to make gifs like that!

    By the way, you and you're friend look good and ur puppy too. xD And, I'll be "borrowing" the last gif, I like it, the way she just "shys" is nice.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  12. #21112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Aha, missed your new avatar - that is indeed a magnificent 'stache.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 11:33 AM ----------


    He's so cute, I love German Shepherd pups - the ears and paws always looks so over-sized on them. Tis adorable.
    He is actually not a German shepherd he is a Belgian Malinois!

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 10:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    I got a haircut, shaved...

    [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/gissa_vad.gif[img]

    [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47223871/gissa_vad2.gif[img]

    ...and took some pictures. Klick on them to see them in full resolution.

    [url=http://i.imgur.com/hDi8s.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/hDi8sl.jpg[img][url]

    [url=http://i.imgur.com/9SkWk.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/9SkWkl.jpg[img][url]

    [url=http://i.imgur.com/aemWn.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/aemWnl.jpg[img][url]

    [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/281/f/6/andrea___in_motion__by_prettyoddipod-d5h735b.gif[mg]

    The girl is a friend of mine, obviously.
    You look younger with out the stache!

  13. #21113
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    I got a haircut, shaved...sniiiiippppp
    I don't think it looks bad in any way, but I think your avatar is your best look. If you have that kind of hair and it actually obeys you, might as well take advantage of it. Your friend is...she's..uh...wow. What the hell is up with Swedish genetics? You guys seem to have a higher proportion of beautiful people than even Orange County. If I ever move, Sweden is my destination.

  14. #21114
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Your friend is...she's..uh...wow. What the hell is up with Swedish genetics?
    It's probably a genetic mutation caused by the viking flu, or maybe the wind.



  15. #21115
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    He is actually not a German shepherd he is a Belgian Malinois![COLOR="red"]
    Oh whoops - I've never heard of that breed before so I just went and googled them - they're gorgeous dogs (and look similar enough to German shepherds that I don't feel too silly for my mistake )
    Anyway, he's a seriously cute pup
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  16. #21116
    The Patient Samanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Berserkistan
    Posts
    225



    Top Pictures is at Qlimax 2011 (VIP area) Got picture with Headhunterz and Coone and couple more

    Bottom is me and my God child :P It's the son of the guy in the pic above on the left :P

  17. #21117
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I don't think it looks bad in any way, but I think your avatar is your best look. If you have that kind of hair and it actually obeys you, might as well take advantage of it.
    The plan is to let it all grow out again (both the hair and the 'stache), and this time I'm going to try to take good care of my hair all from the beginning. At the time when I took the photograph that I use as my avatar, my hair looked good once a week or so, it was too dry and too damaged. It'll take quite some time for it to grow out, but it's hopefully going to be more obedient this time around.

    Regarding the Swedish genetics, I honestly don't know what's wrong with us, haha. We seem to have an unusually high concentration of...positive aspects, for a country with a population of just 10 million.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  18. #21118
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Regarding the Swedish genetics, I honestly don't know what's wrong with us, haha. We seem to have an unusually high concentration of...positive aspects, for a country with a population of just 10 million.
    Yea. I'm 180cm (5'11~ [5 foot 10 and three fourths inches]), and I'm short.
    Ages 16-19, I was the shortest guy in class. FML.

  19. #21119
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    The plan is to let it all grow out again (both the hair and the 'stache), and this time I'm going to try to take good care of my hair all from the beginning. At the time when I took the photograph that I use as my avatar, my hair looked good once a week or so, it was too dry and too damaged. It'll take quite some time for it to grow out, but it's hopefully going to be more obedient this time around.
    Dude I hear you on that. I have curly hair as well and in the past 6 months or so it's been exactly as you say: dry and damaged. I've been keeping it shorter too, because it just becomes stringy if I keep it long. I don't get great nutrition because I have a ton of food allergies (my list of edible foods is short). I stay fit, but I think I'm missing a lot of vitamins and minerals, you know, stuff your body actually needs. It could be imbalanced hormones too. God knows, but I keep trying new shampoos and I'm going to start taking supplements to see if I can get some strength back in my hair.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 04:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Yea. I'm 180cm (5'11~ [5 foot 10 and three fourths inches]), and I'm short.
    Ages 16-19, I was the shortest guy in class. FML.
    5'11 is short in Sweden? Wow. I'm 6'1 but that's considered relatively tall here. It's not the tallest we have to offer, but I'm taller than many people.

    Edit: Fail. Double post. I never know how to sort these things out and end up accidentally deleting my posts entirely.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-08 at 11:09 PM.

  20. #21120


    Don't mind the gash under the eye, basketball, elbow to the face...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •