1. #21741
    The Patient alexday14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh I just noticed you're English too! That's awesome. (For the record I grew up from 0.5-9 In England, born in Wales though )
    Cool! Well.. I was born in Ireland, but I consider myself British :P


    High Overlord Saurfang: "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..."
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Lol wanna bet"

  2. #21742
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh I just noticed you're English too! That's awesome. (For the record I grew up from 0.5-9 In England, born in Wales though )
    Oh wow people from Wales on the internet? what is this?

  3. #21743
    got tired of being a creeper so I decided to post a few pictures of myself. (yes I looked through all 1107 pages before deciding to post pics don't judge me lol)


    Last edited by cwillia; 2012-11-25 at 05:37 PM.

  4. #21744
    Quote Originally Posted by cwillia View Post
    got tired of being a creeper so I decided to post a few pictures of myself. (yes I looked through all 1107 pages before deciding to post a pics don't judge me lol)
    You did? xD

    I thought the same but it was too boring..... =p

    But you look pretty. Your first picture is better though I prefer your hair on the second picture more.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  5. #21745

    I had some photoshop fun! Sadly not as talented as a lot of people here ;< /jelly

  6. #21746
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,853
    Is that you Waifu?
    Surprising, I always pictured you asian for some reason

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Oh wow people from Wales on the internet? what is this?
    Well I'm not really welsh! I was just born there, only lived there for 6months of my life and none of my family is welsh. (Dads English, mum is Scottish)

  7. #21747
    Mechagnome Dhaerow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Medford, OR
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post


    Me!
    Beautiful!

    [18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

  8. #21748
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    You're so pretty, Geeki! Personality definitely matches the looks. :3
    Awww! Thank you sweetie.

  9. #21749
    "Now I stand, the lion before the lambs, and they do not fear.* They can not fear."

  10. #21750
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    So, here is me with the beard still there. Just 5 more days and then I shave it off.

    I probably need a haircut too, but I don't want to.
    http://tinypic.com/r/oasqwz/6

  11. #21751
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Is that you Waifu?
    Surprising, I always pictured you asian for some reason


    Well I'm not really welsh! I was just born there, only lived there for 6months of my life and none of my family is welsh. (Dads English, mum is Scottish)
    Yeah, and i actually am part chinese too some people see it some don,t but i guess obvious genes overule

  12. #21752
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Yeah, and i actually am part chinese too some people see it some don,t but i guess obvious genes overule
    Wow wow wow, you are female? Thought you were a male.

  13. #21753
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,427
    So many females, only one Cusco.
    And I can't have him.

  14. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitorn View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M8Vg0.jpg[IMG]
    You looked pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    So, here is me with the beard still there. Just 5 more days and then I shave it off.

    I probably need a haircut too, but I don't want to.
    http://tinypic.com/r/oasqwz/6
    Eh, seems like it didn't grow much.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    So many females, only one Cusco.
    And I can't have him.
    I'm male. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow wow wow, you are female? Thought you were a male.
    She already posted a picture, like, two weeks ago? Not sure now but she's a female.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  15. #21755
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    LF Someone willing to use a Girls' Generation member as their avatar.

    Open positions: Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon.
    I assume Migari will jump on the Sooyoung avatar if we get the rest xD


    And lol at all the doodles Alex (Love Alex day btw if you're named after the youtuber and not your own name)
    I don't know anything about SNSD but out of the 5, that Tiffany girl is for sure the cutest. How come she isn't chosen yet? You people are scared of a big smile? hehehe

  16. #21756
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    I cut off like 6-7cm off of my beard and I'm feeling naked

  17. #21757
    I am Murloc! Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Im a 6
    Posts
    5,160
    Crap I think my bad genes are starting to show, traces of boldness are starting to appear and I have a deformed skull and cant grow facial hair...
    Can you believe it? My ISP is amazing, look

    Oh yea i forgot there was a 0. in front of the 8 ... internet service in America sucks.

  18. #21758
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I cut off like 6-7cm off of my beard and I'm feeling naked
    Shame on you. What happened to all the beard pride?!

  19. #21759
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    I don't know anything about SNSD but out of the 5, that Tiffany girl is for sure the cutest. How come she isn't chosen yet? You people are scared of a big smile? hehehe
    Updated because Asmekiel is now Yuri!
    You're welcome to use Tiffany though

  20. #21760
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Shame on you. What happened to all the beard pride?!
    Still full of it Just trying out a new model, need to work something relatively unique for next World Beard and Moustache Associations championship!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •