1. #21801
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Movember is coming to an end... Stash' too weak

    Here's my attempt:
    [IMG]snip.jpg[/IMG]
    B/W cause my phones camera sucks (pic was all yello n shit)

    Made me realize that a stash' doesnt fit me...

    I just wanted to be a real finnish man like Whitey

    And it also seems that hair does not fit me either... Here's an older pic with no hair and no stash:
    I think hair makes you look younger. When you were bald I'd have had no idea how old you were; you could have been in your early 20s or you could have been in your late 20s/early 30s. I think with hair you definitely look your in your 20s. I'm guessing 24?

  2. #21802


    You will forever remember this face!

    Sorry about the crappy quality, took the picture with my phone for the sole reason of uploading here.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  3. #21803
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I think hair makes you look younger. When you were bald I'd have had no idea how old you were; you could have been in your early 20s or you could have been in your late 20s/early 30s. I think with hair you definitely look your in your 20s. I'm guessing 24?
    You so accurate, bro. 24 indeed.

    Funny thing is I used to hate being bald and never even dreamt of cutting my hair untill I went to the army. I then realized having a shaved head is awesome :P
    (heck I even had relatively long hair back in college but cut it short after it started going curly O_o)

    My dad still has perfect hair at 60 years old so I dont think I'll be going bald anytime soon. And neither is my brother, 36, bald... yet. But you never know Kalja pitää kaljun loitolla!

    @Badhairday: You look just like a guy that I know... kinda creepy actually DOPPELANGER TIME!
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2012-11-28 at 09:57 AM.

  4. #21804
    This is me, unfornately I do not have good enough stubble to grow anything for movember, I was slightly dissapointed

    http://imgur.com/tZpEM

  5. #21805
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    [IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2117/photo20121128073614.jpg[MG]

    You will forever remember this face!

    Sorry about the crappy quality, took the picture with my phone for the sole reason of uploading here.
    Woohoo! I get to see a fellow SNSD fans picture
    Supreme lack of posters but that should be fixed in a few days right?

    Now we just need Meari and Majaad to step up!

  6. #21806
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    This is me, unfornately I do not have good enough stubble to grow anything for movember, I was slightly dissapointed

    http://imgur.com/tZpEM
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tZpEM.jpg[IMG]
    Was it your intention to look like a more fashionable and less misogynistic Johnny Bravo? If so, you pulled off matching your avatar quite well, you just need some aviators.

  7. #21807
    No it was not haha, but it i just noticed that now, I have avaitors at home ill make sure to post a picture with them

  8. #21808
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,107
    Good stuff! xD

  9. #21809
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Woohoo! I get to see a fellow SNSD fans picture
    Supreme lack of posters but that should be fixed in a few days right?

    Now we just need Meari and Majaad to step up!
    Indeed!! About time we saw Badhairday!

    In a few months, Anak. =p

  10. #21810
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Woohoo! I get to see a fellow SNSD fans picture
    Supreme lack of posters but that should be fixed in a few days right?

    Now we just need Meari and Majaad to step up!
    Indeed!

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    @Badhairday: You look just like a guy that I know... kinda creepy actually DOPPELANGER TIME!
    Seems like there's a version of me in every nordic country, a norwegian friend thought he saw me on the street just a few weeks ago! This just leaves Denmark, I myself am from Sweden so that's covered!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  11. #21811
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    In a few months, Anak. =p
    Why a few months?

  12. #21812
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Why a few months?
    I'm growing my hair. :b

  13. #21813
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Was it your intention to look like a more fashionable and less misogynistic Johnny Bravo? If so, you pulled off matching your avatar quite well, you just need some aviators.
    I have done it

  14. #21814
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,656
    That's awesome Detob! But you somehow look less blonde in that picture than in the previous one xD
    Can't tell if the light hit your hair to make it lighter in the first one, or if there is a lack of light making it darker in this one
    Still, love the glasses. Wish I could pull off sunglasses like that. I hate wearing sun glasses because I think I look stupid with them on.

  15. #21815
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,432
    Was just browsing through my old files and I came across this jewel! It's taken before "wanhojen tanssit", an event for Finnish high schoolers in the 2nd grade. Even I can be classy sometimes!


    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  16. #21816
    You look pretty young, Aveline!

  17. #21817
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look pretty young, Aveline!
    That picture is roughly ~4 years old.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  18. #21818
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    That picture is roughly ~4 years old.
    Yeah, doesn't look like you at all, and you were a bit more "heavy", so to speak.

  19. #21819
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's awesome Detob! But you somehow look less blonde in that picture than in the previous one xD
    Can't tell if the light hit your hair to make it lighter in the first one, or if there is a lack of light making it darker in this one
    Still, love the glasses. Wish I could pull off sunglasses like that. I hate wearing sun glasses because I think I look stupid with them on.
    Haha thanks, i think the light made it darker in that photo, oh welll, and im sure you'll look great in them haha, like i dont think i really suit them, but who knows

  20. #21820
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    I have done it
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QIvmq.jpg[IMG]
    Nice one! Hoo hah huh!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •