this was taken a couple of weeks ago when they had just opened the german christmas market in Birmingham, UK. thats a 2 pint glass too. omnomnom BEER!

Oh god "wanhojen tanssit"... Had to dance on every year so 3 times, and I dance like a stereotypical white guy. Luckily all the dances are pretty much designed for the dance-impaired
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, doesn't look like you at all, and you were a bit more "heavy", so to speak.
    Haha, true. I've lost a bit of weight from then. But I think that's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Oh god "wanhojen tanssit"... Had to dance on every year so 3 times, and I dance like a stereotypical white guy. Luckily all the dances are pretty much designed for the dance-impaired
    Why'd you have to dance three times? I only did it basically twice. I danced myself one year and then my brother had his dance the year after that. So of course as a caring, thoughtful sister I made him dance with me.

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Picture i took for "fun" about a year and a half ago or so, before i got my tatoo finished and it still looked like crap, and i was still working as a blacksmith. I know it's not the best, but i don't take much pictures of myself, and i hate when others do it, so the pictures of me are rare and few :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Haha, true. I've lost a bit of weight from then. But I think that's a good thing.
    It is. You look a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8iRcQ.jpg[IMG]

Picture i took for "fun" about a year and a half ago or so, before i got my tatoo finished and it still looked like crap, and i was still working as a blacksmith. I know it's not the best, but i don't take much pictures of myself, and i hate when others do it, so the pictures of me are rare and few :/
    You look very good!

Now take another picture, of your tattoo, I want to see it! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Why'd you have to dance three times? I only did it basically twice. I danced myself one year and then my brother had his dance the year after that. So of course as a caring, thoughtful sister I made him dance with me.
    First year with my at the time girlfriend, second year the "mandatory" one where I also did the speech, and third year my drama teacher practically begged me to participate so there wouldn't be too many girl-on-girl pairs. Fair enough I could've avoided the third time but I was fishing for highest grade in my drama class
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look very good!

Now take another picture, of your tattoo, I want to see it! :>
    I'm afraid i can't, my camera phone doesn't work atm, so got a crappy old Samsung atm, and the pictures showing the entire tattoo now that my girlfriend took is probably inappropriate on these forums :'P

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    I'm afraid i can't, my camera phone doesn't work atm, so got a crappy old Samsung atm, and the pictures showing the entire tattoo now that my girlfriend took is probably inappropriate on these forums :'P
    Oh, okay. Well take one later then.

That is, if the tattoo is appropriate. :>

Me and my two best friends

And my new tattoo. You can guess, if you want to. No one in Germany knows it's pretty simple meaning.

Green Lantern? No idea if the symbol itself has any real meaning.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Green Lantern? No idea if the symbol itself has any real meaning.
    Yup. Well, ofc it has a deeper meaning to me than just him being a TOTALLY AWESOME HERO(!), but no one over here even recognizes the icon. It's fun to make up stuff like 'Well, it's the ancient Indonesian icon of aldultery' and then just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by maddeliciousone View Post
    Yup. Well, ofc it has a deeper meaning to me than just him being a TOTALLY AWESOME HERO(!), but no one over here even recognizes the icon. It's fun to make up stuff like 'Well, it's the ancient Indonesian icon of aldultery' and then just leave.
    I just saw it spelled LOL and left it at that

Quote Originally Posted by maddeliciousone View Post
    It's fun to make up stuff like 'Well, it's the ancient Indonesian icon of aldultery' and then just leave.
    Haha, brilliant.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Ok some me and some friends started a new 'thing'

Take your headset/headphones
    Put the upper part on your eyes, cover your eyes with it.

Take a photo, obviously you look derp.

Post it, in our cases we even use it as Skype profile pics but post them here in this case.

http://imgur.com/q8WpB

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    You so accurate, bro. 24 indeed.

Funny thing is I used to hate being bald and never even dreamt of cutting my hair untill I went to the army. I then realized having a shaved head is awesome :P
    (heck I even had relatively long hair back in college but cut it short after it started going curly O_o)
    Score! Yeah, I think bald is a pretty good look for you since you have the head for it.

Around 3 years ago :

Little over 1 year old :

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8333/dsc08959o.jpg

That is the most actual photo by now , I hate being photgraphed and those were took by my ex-girlfriend , because she likes to play around with expensive hipster shit.

EDIT : Overkill Size , sorry <.<
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-29 at 05:35 AM.

She did a great job with those photos honestly, before I read your explanation I'd assumed you were some kind of model xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    She did a great job with those photos honestly, before I read your explanation I'd assumed you were some kind of model xD
    My , thank you , makes me blush =)

Sure, why not?

Decided to replace my facebook unicorn mask picture with me upside down since I am from upsidedown land (Australia)

LYRI!!!

Is that you? :O

Hawt!

Or is it Treann!?!?!?

Damn you two!