1. #21901
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Think I'll join in



    Me being Silly
    This picture in particular is extra cute and it's definitely my favorite out of all of them. Ever since I saw your cosplay, though, I've had this stuck in my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJAIygMVRuc

    I know it's the wrong series, but I never saw the original Slayers.

  2. #21902
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Moderators who actually like me - such an accomplishment surely is impossible!
    Don't we all? Speaking of you, I'm investigating camera equipment et c. I will poke you about it. Nothing in-depth, just to learn some basics and whatnot.

    On-topic, I shall post pictures of the result of my no-shave November-accomplishments soon.

  3. #21903
    Bloodsail Admiral Hextor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    1,072
    Cusco, your .gif\s are really cool in an artsy way, but why did you cut your hair? Long hair is ftw...

  4. #21904
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Cusco, your .gif\s are really cool in an artsy way, but why did you cut your hair? Long hair is ftw...
    If I'm not mistaken, he had to cut it for work.

  5. #21905
    Long time lurker, finally going to post an image!

    Was pouring outside which is why my hair is all wet.
    Last edited by Hastings; 2013-10-19 at 07:46 PM.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

  6. #21906
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Moderators who actually like me - such an accomplishment surely is impossible!
    Buh. Pretty sure I said I liked you a long time ago. Clearly I don't count or something.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  7. #21907
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    snip[/URL]

    Long time lurker, finally going to post an image!

    Was pouring outside which is why my hair is all wet.
    Grats on breaking the lurker barrier! That's quite a classy suit you got on there; I admit that I checked for an earpiece. Props for a genuine smile as well.

  8. #21908
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Grats on breaking the lurker barrier! That's quite a classy suit you got on there; I admit that I checked for an earpiece. Props for a genuine smile as well.
    Shh, the service gives us invisible earpieces now But thankfully, politicians (hopefully) don't have to wear earpieces like they do. (I wish to be a physicist, then get involved in politics)

    Thanks
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

  9. #21909
    Legendary! Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    6,727
    Quite a recent picture.
    Last edited by Tizzlefix; 2012-12-05 at 02:52 PM.
    I'll take the sky any day.

  10. #21910
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    You went back to brown hair? Much better, I approve That's what looks natural on you imo.

  11. #21911
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post
    Don't be silly Cusco, everyone here thinks you're awesome!
    Haha, I don't know about that. But thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Don't we all? Speaking of you, I'm investigating camera equipment et c. I will poke you about it. Nothing in-depth, just to learn some basics and whatnot.

    On-topic, I shall post pictures of the result of my no-shave November-accomplishments soon.
    You're very welcome to ask me anything you'd like; shoot away!

    Is that picture coming soon or Soon™? I hope the first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Cusco, your .gif\s are really cool in an artsy way, but why did you cut your hair? Long hair is ftw...
    Mynta is right; I had to cut it for my work..that I quit a month later. In a year or two, I'll have glorious hair once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Buh. Pretty sure I said I liked you a long time ago. Clearly I don't count or something.
    Haha, it's not something I discovered recently, I just havn't expressed it until now. So of course you count!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    [ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zwtG7l.jpg[/IMG]

    Long time lurker, finally going to post an image!

    Was pouring outside which is why my hair is all wet.
    You look fantastic. Handsome and happy - the perfect combination.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  12. #21912
    Legendary! Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    You went back to brown hair? Much better, I approve That's what looks natural on you imo.
    Yeah, decided it would be better.
    I'll take the sky any day.

  13. #21913
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yeah, decided it would be better.
    It's better now yeah.

  14. #21914
    Mechagnome beneholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    728


    It started snowing
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

  15. #21915
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,067
    I think I've realised why I have difficulty picking up girls when I go out...


  16. #21916
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I think I've realised why I have difficulty picking up girls when I go out...

    You're permanently covered by a suspicious fog? Yeah, that'd probably turn me off too.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  17. #21917
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You're permanently covered by a suspicious fog? Yeah, that'd probably turn me off too.
    I should totally go to a Silent Hill convention! Chicks there would love my mad fog! xD

  18. #21918
    Pandaren Monk Silhouette of Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Y'ha-nthlei
    Posts
    1,937
    My fiancee and I after getting home from dinner on her birthday.

    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

  19. #21919
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,154
    why is everyone getting better looking in this thread?
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  20. #21920
    Pandaren Monk Silhouette of Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Y'ha-nthlei
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    why is everyone getting better looking in this thread?
    It's just how I roll.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •