Just gonna leave this here....

Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-12-25 at 02:27 AM.

My favourite one XD:
    Last edited by Mehbooba; 2012-12-26 at 11:51 AM.
    Funny Bunny

Oh hey how's it going.. Taken on Christmas yo.

Merry Xmas MMOchamp!

This is me.

This is also me, not as good picture, but hey, I don't care much
    Happiness!

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Not that recent of a picture, just when I wasn't bulking. I don't like to encourage gamer stereotypes of not being fit etc... it's really not hard to go to the gym 5 days a week for 30 minutes each workout.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Me being sexier than Gandalf.
    Last edited by Demolocklol; 2013-08-10 at 06:38 PM.

So many women in here that look like my cousin is creepy

Which means all the women look like each other! amg!

<==================
    Its not a good picture, but I kinda want to stay semi-anonymous xp
    (I also look much better IRL, but I'll let your imagination work )
    Last edited by JfmC; 2012-12-25 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post

Not that recent of a picture, just when I wasn't bulking. I don't like to encourage gamer stereotypes of not being fit etc... it's really not hard to go to the gym 5 days a week for 30 minutes each workout.

Went and got a pic of myself when ripping. But well to be honest, I would never do it again. It's 1 thing to keep your weight down and a complete other thing to go into extremes, it's not fun. Keeping your weight at a healthy number actually requires very little work, not even 30 minutes of exercise. But then again I guess it goes from person to person, genetics and stuff. In any case, I am not as fit anymore, nowhere close and lazy as hell :P

~Snip-ish~
    Last edited by socksies; 2012-12-25 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post

Went and got a pic of myself when ripping. But well to be honest, I would never do it again. It's 1 thing to keep your weight down and a complete other thing to go into extremes, it's not fun. Keeping your weight at a healthy number actually requires very little work, not even 30 minutes of exercise. But then again I guess it goes from person to person, genetics and stuff. In any case, I am not as fit anymore, nowhere close and lazy as hell :P
    DAMN them veins bro... that's what I'm hoping to look like after february when I start cutting again.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Niiiiiiice!
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

You have a really nice bathroom.

Agree @ Nice bathroom. Although super huge veins and muscle in general kind of gross me out

Damn, fair play you are a lean motherfucker.

Thanks for bathroom compliments, lol. Anyways, yeah veins and over sized muscles are something that are not nice to look at for some people, I personally don't really have a preference, I wanted to experience it once, and as stubborn as I was I did it. But as I said, I'm completely average looking now. And if anyone tries to stay like that, it's possible, but you are in real danger of going insane :P And it's not healthy at all. But it is an experience. It's interesting how women find you more interesting but at the same time are more afraid of you. Kinda weird. Also funny, you are no longer a creep when you say "Hi" to a girl.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, after actually stopped working out. Got severe depression, panic attacks and eating disorder. After 6 months still a little of it left. Not saying everyone goes through this, but felt like going through withdrawal while being overdosed at the same time. Worse thing you can experience, felt like I was going to die, fearing for my life but at the same time just wanting it to end...
    Last edited by Weider; 2012-12-25 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    [IMG snip [/IMG]
    Dang, dude, those are some crazy shoulder muscles.

Bummy day :P

My tiny nephew is a baws.

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium