Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    People are strange, when you're a stranger!
    Doors reference.... +internets

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    I can post more photos if you wish. The only thing I did in photoshop to that photo was make it black and white. Want the original?
    No the black and white makes it more awesome. I wish more photos were still done in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Marymary View Post
    picture of marymary
    awww you're having a v-lab don't ya? :3
    and that picture of you ... i want to squeeeeze your cheeks
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    It's not the fact that you're a female gamer that people are talking about, it's your attitude and the way it seems you feel the extra need to go out of your way and shove the fact that you're a woman who plays vidya gaymes in people's faces.
    =/

I like how I've been one of the only people to give her good compliments and yet ignores me and talks to people that say bad things about her. AND I was going to be optimistic about women this week, but nope! Makes me a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    also raven i actually looked at your facebook to validate your sex.. saw your location, and i can say i live about im guessing here about 100 miles from you. i live about an hour away from Frisco.
    Cool cool, I love frisco, once in a while that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    not if you use a japanese chain saw. its a bunch of katanas welded to a chainsaw.
    Where on eBay might I find this contraption?

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    =/

I like how I've been one of the only people to give her good compliments and yet ignores me and talks to people that say bad things about her. AND I was going to be optimistic about women this week, but nope! Makes me a sad panda.
    Sorry was not trying to ignore you, thanks for the compliments, don't be a sad panda, have a hug. ::huggles::

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    *skips off all sparkly and refreshed*
    HUZAH! I have accomplished something this week that makes someone happy! Finally....

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    And its not a tree. Its a tatami omote cutting mat.
    Ah no, I mean the guy playing the cello with the explosion in the background was second/photoshoped. >_> Thus why yours is first for being pure win.

I'd post a pic with myself but then everyone will be like "fake,photoshoped etc" happend before sadly.

I guess i just look too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    It's not the fact that you're a female gamer that people are talking about, it's your attitude and the way it seems you feel the extra need to go out of your way and shove the fact that you're a woman who plays vidya gaymes in people's faces.
    Yeah, that's the attitude I got too :|
    And I have no stake in their discussion even so not like I am taking a side. I'm just here for the /popcorn!
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    can we get back to the posting pics thing? cuz im sure the admids are all over this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Cool cool, I love frisco, once in a while that is.
    i have only been there once, if i ever have a desire to be raped. maimed, robbed, or become a drug addict ill appear there.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Ah no, I mean the guy playing the cello with the explosion in the background was second/photoshoped. >_> Thus why yours is first for being pure win.
    Ah.. - internets for me

10+ Year Old Account
    oh snap i completely ruined the layout with my overly large pictures :/
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    I'd post a pic with myself but then everyone will be like "fake,photoshoped etc" happend before sadly.

If your Rebecca Black can i throw chainsaws at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post

Well I guess it's a different pic than your avatar >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Sorry was not trying to ignore you, thanks for the compliments, don't be a sad panda, have a hug. ::huggles::
    PEEENTA-HUG!
    had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    Weren't you in that movie.. shes outta my league?
    If I was in a movie, I am not aware of it. o.o; People who take pictures of me or, worse yet, video me get pounced. And licked. >_> I WILL LICK YER CHEEK. <_<
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.