1. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Beards are so overrated.
    Beards are cool, awesome, and they are pretty sexy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Khal Drogo
    Haha, I didn't really thought of that guy but yeah.

  2. #22042
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    Look, beards are meh. It's all about the hair on the top of your head... Don't make me get Male Model Duronos over here.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  3. #22043
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Look, beards are meh. It's all about the hair on the top of your head... Don't make me get Male Model Duronos over here.
    Beards are sexy, admit it!!!!

    You can't grow one that's why you don't know how good they are.

    Neither can I but that's besides the point....

  4. #22044
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Beards are sexy, admit it!!!!
    They're not. You and your opinion are wrong.

  5. #22045
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    They're not. You and your opinion are wrong.
    Oh, I totally forgot about you, I should have expected you!



    It depends tbh, most are fine.

  6. #22046
    beards are full of win =D

  7. #22047
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Beards are so overrated.
    Hush you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    They're not. You and your opinion are wrong.
    And you!
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  8. #22048
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    Male Model Duronos disagrees, who needs a beard? It covers my lips but I am thinking of the Spanish goatee look, I can grow that np.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  9. #22049
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    I've never actually let my beard grow out, only a couple of days when I was too lazy to shave
    Was very tempted to join in on no shave november D:

    Anyways OT:
    Was messing around with the webcam colors when skyping when le gf asked me to look into the lens. This was the result;
    Turns out I wouldn't look that bad with red eyes

    Also, thank god she didn't take a screenshot when I tried pink or purple D:

    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  10. #22050
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I've never actually let my beard grow out, only a couple of days when I was too lazy to shave
    Was very tempted to join in on no shave november D:

    Anyways OT:
    Was messing around with the webcam colors when skyping when le gf asked me to look into the lens. This was the result;
    Turns out I wouldn't look that bad with red eyes

    Also, thank god she didn't take a screenshot when I tried pink or purple D:
    This is my good friend Satan, thanks for introducing yourself. Now what about that promise you made me of starting the apocalypse and making me second in command?
    You've probably never heard of him.

  11. #22051
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Now what about that promise you made me of starting the apocalypse and making me second in command?
    Only if you grow out a beard.

    Checkmate D:
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  12. #22052
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Only if you grow out a beard.

    Checkmate D:
    Will this backfire on me? You are known to screw people over on deals.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  13. #22053
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Will this backfire on me? You are known to screw people over on deals.
    I never said you would survive the apocalypse...
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  14. #22054

    Me.



    slightly more recent below


  15. #22055
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    I refuse to grow a beard, they are meh, but SqueektheWeek that's some awesome facial hair there.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  16. #22056
    Duronos, as you can see, beard makes men hotter. Just look at SqueektheWeek. What more proof do you need?

  17. #22057
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Well damn, this video got released at the best time:

    BEARDS

    I'm tempted to grow one D:

    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  18. #22058
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Duronos, as you can see, beard makes men hotter. Just look at SqueektheWeek. What more proof do you need?
    Because I'm Male Model Duronos, not Lumberjack Duronos.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  19. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Because I'm Male Model Duronos, not Lumberjack Duronos.
    I want Lumberjack Duronos then.

    Kick Male Model Duronos' ass out of your brain please.

  20. #22060
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want Lumberjack Duronos then.

    Kick Male Model Duronos' ass out of your brain please.
    I've never seen this male model Duronos, but I'll take him over a Lumberjack alternative.

    Because beards suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •