1. #22101
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Your pictures are never focused now!
    i know, my camera is....acting weird. Or my hand is just shaking.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 07:10 AM ----------

    Okay, so I got a little crazy while shaving my beard and I ended up with ....shaving foam beard!

    http://imgur.com/Uy50f
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2013-01-05 at 06:10 AM.

  2. #22102
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by ayarea View Post
    ddaaw, put on a green costume and you could be a real life link! Feeling the urge of photoshopping this picture now ;p! Really liking the shirt as well, gotta love that logo!

    Don't really have the confidence of putting up a picture of myself even though i've been a long time lurker on these forums .
    do it!!!!!
    You've probably never heard of him.

  3. #22103

  4. #22104
    Nice hair style.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  5. #22105
    Yeah sure :P If it only would stay like that hehe

  6. #22106
    Dat facial expression
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  7. #22107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you look like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.
    I wouldn't say he looks quite like Sheldon. I can see some resemblance, but not a lot. Might just be me though.
    I got that all the time in college. Besides the somewhat similar resemblance I guess they say I also have some of the same mannerisms. I have only seen the show a couple times, but he is funny!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  8. #22108
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajten View Post
    Yeah sure :P If it only would stay like that hehe
    Have you tried entire buckets of hair gel? That should do the trick.



  9. #22109
    Me on newyear's eve


  10. #22110
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Have you tried entire buckets of hair gel? That should do the trick.
    And lots and lots of hair spray.

  11. #22111
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And lots and lots of hair spray.
    Oh, the hair spray!!!!!!!!!

    xD

    I don't ever see myself using something like that. Wth does that even do?
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  12. #22112
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, the hair spray!!!!!!!!!

    xD

    I don't ever see myself using something like that. Wth does that even do?
    It's used to stiffen/hold hair in a certain way, depending on how you've applied it. Just spray it on and it'll hold your hair in that position.

  13. #22113
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's used to stiffen/hold hair in a certain way, depending on how you've applied it. Just spray it on and it'll hold your hair in that position.
    Really? I thought it was used to give shine or to have your hair smell well or something.... :p
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  14. #22114
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? I thought it was used to give shine or to have your hair smell well or something.... :p
    Hair spray can smell nice some times, but its main use is just to stiffen your hair.

  15. #22115
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hair spray can smell nice some times, but its main use is just to stiffen your hair.
    Though there are hair sprays that are used for making your hair shine, to help with things like frizz, and just about anything else you can think of.



  16. #22116
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Though there are hair sprays that are used for making your hair shine, to help with things like frizz, and just about anything else you can think of.
    Oh. *Shrug.* I've only ever used the hold stuff.

  17. #22117
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    So fat with all that Christmas cheer Need to lose weight


    Funny Bunny

  18. #22118
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    So fat with all that Christmas cheer Need to lose weight


    I would be placing a comment on the photo here but I don't know which one you are.

  19. #22119
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,762
    Me at summer vecation in some fancy club in Tunis. (obviously the dude)

    http://i.imgur.com/QBDVg.jpg?1
    4690K - MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V- Fractal Design 304 - Corsair CS550M - Gigabyte H97N
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - | BenQ 24 XL2430T 144Hz |

  20. #22120
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I would be placing a comment on the photo here but I don't know which one you are.

    I'm on the far right
    Funny Bunny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •