1. #22121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you look like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.
    I wouldn't say he looks quite like Sheldon. I can see some resemblance, but not a lot. Might just be me though.
    I got that all the time in college. Besides the somewhat similar resemblance I guess they say I also have some of the same mannerisms. I have only seen the show a couple times, but he is funny!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  2. #22122
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajten View Post
    Yeah sure :P If it only would stay like that hehe
    Have you tried entire buckets of hair gel? That should do the trick.

  3. #22123
    Brewmaster mittacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,474
    Me on newyear's eve


  4. #22124
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Have you tried entire buckets of hair gel? That should do the trick.
    And lots and lots of hair spray.

  5. #22125
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And lots and lots of hair spray.
    Oh, the hair spray!!!!!!!!!

    xD

    I don't ever see myself using something like that. Wth does that even do?

  6. #22126
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, the hair spray!!!!!!!!!

    xD

    I don't ever see myself using something like that. Wth does that even do?
    It's used to stiffen/hold hair in a certain way, depending on how you've applied it. Just spray it on and it'll hold your hair in that position.

  7. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's used to stiffen/hold hair in a certain way, depending on how you've applied it. Just spray it on and it'll hold your hair in that position.
    Really? I thought it was used to give shine or to have your hair smell well or something.... :p

  8. #22128
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? I thought it was used to give shine or to have your hair smell well or something.... :p
    Hair spray can smell nice some times, but its main use is just to stiffen your hair.

  9. #22129
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hair spray can smell nice some times, but its main use is just to stiffen your hair.
    Though there are hair sprays that are used for making your hair shine, to help with things like frizz, and just about anything else you can think of.

  10. #22130
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Though there are hair sprays that are used for making your hair shine, to help with things like frizz, and just about anything else you can think of.
    Oh. *Shrug.* I've only ever used the hold stuff.

  11. #22131
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    So fat with all that Christmas cheer Need to lose weight


    Funny Bunny

  12. #22132
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    So fat with all that Christmas cheer Need to lose weight


    I would be placing a comment on the photo here but I don't know which one you are.

  13. #22133
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,761
    Me at summer vecation in some fancy club in Tunis. (obviously the dude)

    http://i.imgur.com/QBDVg.jpg?1
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  14. #22134
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I would be placing a comment on the photo here but I don't know which one you are.

    I'm on the far right
    Funny Bunny

  15. #22135
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    931
    I am on a horse.




  16. #22136
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    I'm on the far right
    Ah, a holidayized version of you you say?

    I am chubby all the time!

  17. #22137
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Ah, a holidayized version of you you say?

    I am chubby all the time!
    Gah! I just want to post a picture I took today XD
    Funny Bunny

  18. #22138
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Gah! I just want to post a picture I took today XD
    Well nobody is stopping you!

  19. #22139

  20. #22140
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    ^ There's some sass in this one!

    I like the attitude. Way to own the camera
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-07 at 08:21 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •