1. #22281
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    yes that was Matthew..ugh I cringe at that name now.
    Well, nothing wrong with the name Matthew per se, but... Look, honestly the last thing I would want to do is offend you, so if this over steps the mark I sincerely apologise.... I just was not expecting the 'before' image to look so masculine, because in the pics you've posted, you look very feminine (and given me serious hair envy!). So the pic above is quite a surprise.

    Edit to add: love the current avatar, pretty
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  2. #22282
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes, I didn't know you were transgender until now.

    It does you justice
    That's weird I practically scream it from the rooftops lol (if someone doesn't call me out ie sya i look like a boy)

    and thanks, ya i really like it.

  3. #22283
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Thank you kind sir(?)
    Or ma'am, whichever it is.
    Definitely sir :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    That's weird I practically scream it from the rooftops lol (if someone doesn't call me out ie sya i look like a boy)

    and thanks, ya i really like it.
    Well, I knew you were a woman married to another woman, but I didn't know you were transgender.

  4. #22284
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Well, nothing wrong with the name Matthew per se, but... Look, honestly the last thing I would want to do is offend you, so if this over steps the mark I sincerely apologise.... I just was not expecting the 'before' image to look so masculine, because in the pics you've posted, you look very feminine (and given me serious hair envy!). So the pic above is quite a surprise.
    Ya it took me about five minutes to hit the post button... thank you SO much for your kind words. Funny, alot of people used to this i was gay because i, apparently, had feminine mannerisms... LMAO and no your not going to offend me... I don't mind talking about it AT ALL>

  5. #22285
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    (and given me serious hair envy!)
    I agree!

    What I like the most from her pictures is her hair. Hehe, I really like it.

  6. #22286
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Well, I knew you were a woman married to another woman, but I didn't know you were transgender.
    Yep, I knew since i was about 5 years old i was in the wrong body..just spent the next 30 years lying to myself and everyone else

  7. #22287
    This is me(the guy) with my best friend about 5 years ago. Pretty much look the same, but with facial hair.

    Ren of <Ruined>, US Proudmoore

  8. #22288
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree!

    What I like the most from her pictures is her hair. Hehe, I really like it.
    hehe thanks! it looks like crap currently.. need to redye it this weekend. I kinda wish i could go back to purple, but it doesn't "stick" well unless I bleach my hair first..the pink and red "stick" better to my naturally crappy hair color.

  9. #22289
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Yep, I knew since i was about 5 years old i was in the wrong body..just spent the next 30 years lying to myself and everyone else
    Trying to be someone you're not is exhausting. That must have been rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This is me(the guy) with my best friend about 5 years ago. Pretty much look the same, but with facial hair.

    You both look really nice Your friend looks like she's rocking a sunburn :P

  10. #22290
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    hehe thanks! it looks like crap currently.. need to redye it this weekend. I kinda wish i could go back to purple, but it doesn't "stick" well unless I bleach my hair first..the pink and red "stick" better to my naturally crappy hair color.
    I like the one you have in your avatar a lot.

    And I've never seen purple hair, well, not really. One of my friends dyes her hair every 3 months or so and she dyed it with a very light purple I believe, only seen it from photos but it was pretty amazing, so I'm pretty sure it can look good on anyone else.

    Purple is also my favourite colour, along with blue, so go figure.

  11. #22291
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    hehe thanks! it looks like crap currently.. need to redye it this weekend. I kinda wish i could go back to purple, but it doesn't "stick" well unless I bleach my hair first..the pink and red "stick" better to my naturally crappy hair color.
    Doesn't constant coloring of your hair kinda damage it? What is you natural hair color? <----Edit: stupid question. You already showed us your natural hair color is black.

  12. #22292
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,904
    Like you ava Melanie

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  13. #22293
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Trying to be someone you're not is exhausting. That must have been rough.
    VERY! I was a very unpleseant person to be around as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like the one you have in your avatar a lot.

    And I've never seen purple hair, well, not really. One of my friends dyes her hair every 3 months or so and she dyed it with a very light purple I believe, only seen it from photos but it was pretty amazing, so I'm pretty sure it can look good on anyone else.

    Purple is also my favourite colour, along with blue, so go figure.
    ya i love purple and pink. purple on me is really dark, but it looks awesome

  14. #22294
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    VERY! I was a very unpleseant person to be around as well.
    Eh, stress makes asshats of us all. You're nice now

  15. #22295
    High Overlord Liinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    146
    Oo I like this thread! Didn't realize MMO-Champs were so cute!

    Guess I'll contribute since I sometimes post on this site XD



    edit: Oh dear, it's big. Sorry! It's the same size on my FB and I'm too lazy to shrink it for the thread.

  16. #22296
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Ya it took me about five minutes to hit the post button... thank you SO much for your kind words. Funny, alot of people used to this i was gay because i, apparently, had feminine mannerisms... LMAO and no your not going to offend me... I don't mind talking about it AT ALL>
    All i have to go on is your pics, so prior mannerisms don't really come across in a photo, but yeah - i knew you are trans gender because i've seen you post about it.... But blimey! Thats like night and day. I would never connectthe Matthew photo to other photos you've posted here - utterly different person (which is the point, I guess?!)
    Yah, was just a bit hesitant in my last post, i wanted to convey how huge a change you've made from the viewpoint of an outsider, but was not sure how comfortable you would be with it.
    Kudos Melanie. You're a brave and beautiful person
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

    What I like the most from her pictures is her hair. Hehe, I really like it.
    Lovely, lovely hair (and lots of purple and red - I approve!)
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  17. #22297
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Oo I like this thread! Didn't realize MMO-Champs were so cute!

    Guess I'll contribute since I sometimes post on this site XD
    [IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/59288_10151347169965119_504545920_n.jpg[IMG]


    edit: Oh dear, it's big. Sorry! It's the same size on my FB and I'm too lazy to shrink it for the thread.
    You look very pretty and you resemble your avatar a little bit, especially because both hairs are white/blondish, but you look better of course.

    And the size of the image is fine I believe.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 02:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This is me(the guy) with my best friend about 5 years ago. Pretty much look the same, but with facial hair.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/j75aK.jpg[IMG]
    I totally missed this one. T.T

    You and your friend look very good!

  18. #22298
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    You both look really nice Your friend looks like she's rocking a sunburn :P
    She rocked it hardcore! She didn't have a great next day after that trip lol!
    Ren of <Ruined>, US Proudmoore

  19. #22299
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Oo I like this thread! Didn't realize MMO-Champs were so cute!

    Guess I'll contribute since I sometimes post on this site XD
    [IMG] snip[/IMG]


    edit: Oh dear, it's big. Sorry! It's the same size on my FB and I'm too lazy to shrink it for the thread.
    All good. I'm not going to lie, I really like smaller girls like yourself. I like the defiant lip ring as well Props.

  20. #22300
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Eh, stress makes asshats of us all. You're nice now
    I try, it's a constant learning process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    All i have to go on is your pics, so prior mannerisms don't really come across in a photo, but yeah - i knew you are trans gender because i've seen you post about it.... But blimey! Thats like night and day. I would never connectthe Matthew photo to other photos you've posted here - utterly different person (which is the point, I guess?!)
    Yah, was just a bit hesitant in my last post, i wanted to convey how huge a change you've made from the viewpoint of an outsider, but was not sure how comfortable you would be with it.
    Kudos Melanie. You're a brave and beautiful person

    Lovely, lovely hair (and lots of purple and red - I approve!)
    ok guys that's enough..you're gonna give me a big head. Too much of an ego boost is a bad thing ;P



    ya i don't believe that at all. love you guys! Your kindness toward me, and who/what I am is very moving, and reinforces I am doing the right thing, and dammit I am NOT going to cry. anyway, thank you so very much!
    //Virtual hugs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •