1. #22301
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh you! You're pretty!!!!!!!!

    No need to say those things.
    MUCH too kind... but thank you.

  2. #22302
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    You look very good!!!

    Also, I don't know but it kinda resembles your avatar too.

    I know it's John Lennon(right? :b) but it looks a bit similar or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    GOGO ARMY!
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532382_4342981937370_1428466294_n.jpg[IMG]
    Nice style!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    MUCH too kind... but thank you.
    Just saying the truth, atleast what I consider it to be! :>
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  3. #22303
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look very good!!!

    Also, I don't know but it kinda resembles your avatar too.

    I know it's John Lennon(right? :b) but it looks a bit similar or something.
    Indeed it is John Lennon, I also share my birthday with him Thank you for the kind words everyone, and I hope you all have a great evening.
    "The truth, my goal."

  4. #22304
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    ya mine isn't black naturally... i used to dye it black..it's brown naturally...
    Funny you should say that, my mum still has pics of me in her purse at age 15 with black hair (halloween costume went wrong.. the wash out colour would not bloody wash out!!). Looking back, ya know, it actually looks pretty damn good with the green eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Thank you Kerath and Melanie! (I'm trying to catch up and find your guys' pics but it's hard haha.)
    You're not missing much on my account - I scrub up pretty well but nothing to write home about

    I actually turned 27 in November. Muahaha. I'm old.
    Wrong side of 30 over here! so I guess you're not that old
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  5. #22305
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,743
    Nothing wrong with being over 30, my GFs over 30 but looks much younger, imo shes just matured really well too :P

  6. #22306
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Funny you should say that, my mum still has pics of me in her purse at age 15 with black hair (halloween costume went wrong.. the wash out colour would not bloody wash out!!). Looking back, ya know, it actually looks pretty damn good with the green eyes
    Hehe, my mom also has photos of me of when I was younger. xd

    And from my brother too lol. Must be a mom thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Nothing wrong with being over 30, my GFs over 30 but looks much younger, imo shes just matured really well too :P
    Your gf is over 30? o.O

    She, does, not, look like, a 30 year old person.

    Looks younger.
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  7. #22307
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Indeed it is John Lennon, I also share my birthday with him Thank you for the kind words everyone, and I hope you all have a great evening.
    You have extremely nice eyes.
    But you look very young so I'll leave it at that
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  8. #22308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    You have extremely nice eyes.
    But you look very young so I'll leave it at that
    I give him a 23-24. Looks like he has about that.
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  9. #22309
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Your gf is over 30? o.O
    She, does, not, look like, a 30 year old person.
    Looks younger.
    Haha yep, at the age of 26 she got asked for ID while buying cigs

  10. #22310
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    You have extremely nice eyes.
    But you look very young so I'll leave it at that
    Haha, I'm 24! :P
    "The truth, my goal."

  11. #22311
    The Lightbringer Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    3,861
    since its my birthday id thought id give all the ladies out there a gift from me instead xD

    Progress, 13/13 top 0.7% | Achievements, top 1.1%
    Warrior | Death Knight | Shaman | Paladin | Mage
    Twitch | Diablo3 profile

  12. #22312
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    You guys have inspired me. All this kindness and love has inspired me. I was trying to write a scene for my novel (just to flesh out a certain aspect), but i have been sitting here for an hour with nothing... now it's coming..thanks y'all

  13. #22313

  14. #22314
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Haha yep, at the age of 26 she got asked for ID while buying cigs
    Blimey, your missus is over 30?! She does NOT look it, at all.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  15. #22315
    Stood in the Fire Captain Noctus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    484
    So here I am, with my Fiancée, mind the shitty cell-phone picture quality.
    http://i.imgur.com/Pr8Pc.jpg

    Aaaaaaaaand here's me, waiting for the bus. Awesome.

    (That's a cylindrical D20 in my necklace)


    So ya. That is Captain Noctus right there. Nothin' much, but at least somebody likes me ;P


    20y/o if anyone was curious.

  16. #22316
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    since its my birthday id thought id give all the ladies out there a gift from me instead xD

    a LITTLE skinny, but otherwise..how YOU doin'... love you look!

  17. #22317
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Blimey, your missus is over 30?! She does NOT look it, at all.
    Yeah shes actually 31, Im just a toyboy for her :P

  18. #22318
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    This thread is full of a bunch of nice people. Haha.
    Hasn't always been

  19. #22319
    Sorry for the angry facial, I was just testing out my new camera and I can't bother finding another picture

    i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag31/Dennis_Westerlund/DSC05904_zpsd29656ab.jpg

  20. #22320
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Haha yep, at the age of 26 she got asked for ID while buying cigs
    Lol! xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Haha, I'm 24! :P
    Ah! I guessed right! I'm good with guessing people's ages. xP
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    since its my birthday id thought id give all the ladies out there a gift from me instead xD

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/f45rL.jpg[IMG]
    You look good, and I like those earrings, or wtv they are called.

    And happy birthday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    You guys have inspired me. All this kindness and love has inspired me. I was trying to write a scene for my novel (just to flesh out a certain aspect), but i have been sitting here for an hour with nothing... now it's coming..thanks y'all
    Hehe, glad to be of help.

    Good luck writing your novel!
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •