1. #22381
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Yeah, that's more like what I mean, it's a good photo anyhow
    Thank you! I'll see if I can get hold of some not so gloomy pictures later!
    Just did family photos with my little sisters the other day
    Great picture, really like family photos, so much love in peoples eyes

  2. #22382
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Big White North
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    Just did family photos with my little sisters the other day

    Nice pic of the family, though I can't help but notice that your sister just seems to have a super long neck in that photo

  3. #22383
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    http://imgur.com/krZZl

    Somewhat of a smile, good enough!
    Are those cop cars in the background?

  4. #22384
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Big White North
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Are those cop cars in the background?
    Hahaha, it's a hot tub

  5. #22385
    Dreadlord loganroth51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    Nice pic of the family, though I can't help but notice that your sister just seems to have a super long neck in that photo
    Lol! I didnt even notice, but yes she does appear to have a really long neck!

    Now her big brother has another thing to tease her with

  6. #22386
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,538
    Me with straight hair


    and me with curly hair


    Straightening irons were a fantastic invention xD

  7. #22387
    You have a great smile, Kerath.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  8. #22388
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,745
    Yeah, gonna have to say I think I prefer your hair straight :P

    Awesome colour though!

  9. #22389
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    Hahaha, it's a hot tub
    Lol ok good, just making sure you weren't being busted for streaking :P

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 07:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Me with straight hair
    I'm comfortable enough with you to tell you that you look really gorgeous in this photo, Kerath. We can't tell from your other pictures that your eyes are as amazing as that.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-12 at 03:49 AM.

  10. #22390
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Big White North
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol ok good, just making sure you weren't being busted for streaking :P
    Well, not yet that is..

  11. #22391
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Me with straight hair
    and me with curly hair

    Straightening irons were a fantastic invention xD
    You know, it's not just boys that get my hormones going LMAO you are adorable!

  12. #22392
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You have a great smile, Kerath.
    Thank you, that's very sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, gonna have to say I think I prefer your hair straight :P

    Awesome colour though!
    Me too! The straight hair pic is much more recent (about a year old). Shame both colours are out of a bottle
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    You know, it's not just boys that get my hormones going LMAO you are adorable!
    <3

  13. #22393
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    I was hesitant to post this one, as I'm not a huge fan of it. It's from 2 days ago when I got my glasses. I had quite a forced smile in it.



  14. #22394
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm comfortable enough with you to tell you that you look really gorgeous in this photo, Kerath. We can't tell from your other pictures that your eyes are as amazing as that.
    thank you so much! My eyes are one feature that I'm very happy with

  15. #22395
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, gonna have to say I think I prefer your hair straight :P

    Awesome colour though!
    most definitely about the color..but i like the curly myself

  16. #22396
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    I was hesitant to post this one, as I'm not a huge fan of it. It's from 2 days ago when I got my glasses. I had quite a forced smile in it.
    Dude my first reaction was instantly "Its a younger Jean Claude Van Damme"

  17. #22397
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    thank you so much! My eyes are one feature that I'm very happy with
    Not blowing smoke, Kerath, you made me a little nervous when I saw that. You have a lot to be happy with

  18. #22398
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Dude my first reaction was instantly "Its a younger Jean Claude Van Damme"
    No clue who that is, lol.

  19. #22399
    The Patient Tippable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    208


    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Bro do you even lift

    XD
    Haha! No I don't lift brah!
    Last edited by Tippable; 2013-01-12 at 03:58 AM.

  20. #22400
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    No clue who that is, lol.
    :O

    How do you not know this? Go google him :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •