1. #22401
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Me with straight hair
    and me with curly hair

    Straightening irons were a fantastic invention xD
    You know, it's not just boys that get my hormones going LMAO you are adorable!

  2. #22402
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You have a great smile, Kerath.
    Thank you, that's very sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, gonna have to say I think I prefer your hair straight :P

    Awesome colour though!
    Me too! The straight hair pic is much more recent (about a year old). Shame both colours are out of a bottle
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    You know, it's not just boys that get my hormones going LMAO you are adorable!
    <3
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  3. #22403
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    I was hesitant to post this one, as I'm not a huge fan of it. It's from 2 days ago when I got my glasses. I had quite a forced smile in it.



  4. #22404
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm comfortable enough with you to tell you that you look really gorgeous in this photo, Kerath. We can't tell from your other pictures that your eyes are as amazing as that.
    thank you so much! My eyes are one feature that I'm very happy with
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  5. #22405
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, gonna have to say I think I prefer your hair straight :P

    Awesome colour though!
    most definitely about the color..but i like the curly myself

  6. #22406
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    I was hesitant to post this one, as I'm not a huge fan of it. It's from 2 days ago when I got my glasses. I had quite a forced smile in it.
    Dude my first reaction was instantly "Its a younger Jean Claude Van Damme"
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  7. #22407
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    thank you so much! My eyes are one feature that I'm very happy with
    Not blowing smoke, Kerath, you made me a little nervous when I saw that. You have a lot to be happy with

  8. #22408
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Dude my first reaction was instantly "Its a younger Jean Claude Van Damme"
    No clue who that is, lol.

  9. #22409
    The Patient Tippable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    208


    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Bro do you even lift

    XD
    Haha! No I don't lift brah!
    Last edited by Tippable; 2013-01-12 at 03:58 AM.

  10. #22410
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    No clue who that is, lol.
    :O

    How do you not know this? Go google him :P
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  11. #22411

  12. #22412
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    If my ISP weren't a bunch of greedy fucks, I'd download what I need for my webcam and take a better picture. With less of a forced smile and not so sweaty.

  13. #22413
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    No clue who that is, lol.
    Kids today, i tells you.

    You know the Muscles from Brussels.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  14. #22414
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    :O

    How do you not know this? Go google him :P
    Ah. I see how you can draw that comparison now, lol.

  15. #22415
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Not blowing smoke, Kerath, you made me a little nervous when I saw that. You have a lot to be happy with
    Ahahaha, bless your heart. Don't worry, 'U' keeps you safe

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 04:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    most definitely about the color..but i like the curly myself
    The curly is a great option when I'm feeling lazy, jump out of shower, apply a little hair goop. It dries and voila. It's quite nice to be able to rock both looks
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  16. #22416
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Ahahaha, bless your heart. Don't worry, 'U' keeps you safe
    Lol I keep meaning to mention how hilarious your new location is. I saw it the day after the cuddle thread and just started cracking up. There's nothing safe about that letter. It is a tool of oppression.

  17. #22417
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Kids today, i tells you.

    You know the Muscles from Brussels.
    That's most likely past my generation.

  18. #22418
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Kids today, i tells you.

    You know the Muscles from Brussels.
    I know! How can anyone not know who Jean Claude van Damme is?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 05:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol I keep meaning to mention how hilarious your new location is. I saw it the day after the cuddle thread and just started cracking up. There's nothing safe about that letter. It is a tool of oppression.
    I had to do it, I couldn't help myself.

    Had to make a tribute to that very... um... 'special' moment in MMO-C history!
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  19. #22419
    High Overlord Zhaveros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    192
    Alright, found some webcam software that's only 10 MB. Only a 5 min download. I love my internet.

  20. #22420
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    The curly is a great option when I'm feeling lazy, jump out of shower, apply a little hair goop. It dries and voila. It's quite nice to be able to rock both looks
    Ya, I am too lazy to bust out the instyler accept when my wife is willing to help out ;P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •