1. #22541
    Blademaster Korruptio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eating your cookies
    Posts
    29

  2. #22542
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post

    Me all dressed up xD
    Trainers with formal wear... IT BURNS US. IT FREEZES US!

  3. #22543
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Looking good as usual, Baiyn!
    That first pic is gorgeous, quite frankly.
    * fans self
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yes he is very pretty
    Hehe! Thank you! It's a very flattering shot. The band actually started to get a bit of buzz among our peers, which was cool, and it meant that we got some of the photography students wanting to come practice live shots on us which was always great for getting cool pictures to show off on profiles and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My god, that first picture is amazing.

    Also, that hair! I'm trying to have something like that but mine is still too short. xd
    I always get so frustrated in the stages between short and long hair when I am growing mine (finding it impossible to style and just wanting to cut it off) but you just have to stick with it and eventually it'll start going right in the style you want. I recommend regular trims to make it manageable as you grow it.
    I always find wearing it all back off your face messily is a fairly easy way to have your coif look good while you are waiting for it to grow out.

  4. #22544
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,810
    Can just do what I do and keep it cut very short. Don't even have to dry my hair off after I get out of the shower, it's dry within minutes! Save a damn fortune on shampoo, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  5. #22545
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Damn, nice jacket man.
    Thanks Love my vintage biker jacket :P

  6. #22546
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My crochet hat. I have lots of hair :P

    is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha

  7. #22547
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Hehe! Thank you! It's a very flattering shot. The band actually started to get a bit of buzz among our peers, which was cool, and it meant that we got some of the photography students wanting to come practice live shots on us which was always great for getting cool pictures to show off on profiles and stuff.
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-13 at 05:39 PM.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO Show em how to live

  8. #22548
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    95
    lol hollister shirts and guitar pick necklaces. Welcome to middle school. Kind of douche.

  9. #22549
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    I'll take it! \o/

    ...Just so long as it's not Point Break Anthony Kiedis:

  10. #22550
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Nice one.

    (To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.



  11. #22551
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.
    Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^

  12. #22552
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha
    LOL. Cannot be unseen. Na I think she was painting her nails or something.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    A story of travel and experience from around the world

  13. #22553
    this thread is too nice for irl pics.,. so much lovin' around.

  14. #22554
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^
    My hair like, tried to strangle my to death last time I tried straightening it. It likes being curly too much. 'sides, I could never look as amazing as you do. I actually got a nice scarf for Christmas, too. It's black and gray, and oh so soft.



  15. #22555
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,721
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  16. #22556
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.



  17. #22557
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.
    Sounds like my beard On extremely humid days I look like I have an afro on my face.

  18. #22558
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Nice one.

    (To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Nice pics, bud. I've always wanted to have spikey hair in one form or another.

  19. #22559
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.
    Meh, I like to tease people that want straight hair but needs to use a straightener for it, if you like your curls it's no fun I'd kill for any kind of curl/wave-ish thing going on in my hair.. If I don't throw products at it it looks really boring and ugleh.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  20. #22560
    Type of thread that scares someone like me. =/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •