1. #22561
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Looking good as usual, Baiyn!
    That first pic is gorgeous, quite frankly.
    * fans self
    Yes he is very pretty

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  2. #22562
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Nice one.

    (To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    My god, that first picture is amazing.

    Also, that hair! I'm trying to have something like that but mine is still too short. xd
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  3. #22563
    Blademaster Korruptio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eating your cookies
    Posts
    28

  4. #22564
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post

    Me all dressed up xD
    Trainers with formal wear... IT BURNS US. IT FREEZES US!

  5. #22565
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Looking good as usual, Baiyn!
    That first pic is gorgeous, quite frankly.
    * fans self
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yes he is very pretty
    Hehe! Thank you! It's a very flattering shot. The band actually started to get a bit of buzz among our peers, which was cool, and it meant that we got some of the photography students wanting to come practice live shots on us which was always great for getting cool pictures to show off on profiles and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My god, that first picture is amazing.

    Also, that hair! I'm trying to have something like that but mine is still too short. xd
    I always get so frustrated in the stages between short and long hair when I am growing mine (finding it impossible to style and just wanting to cut it off) but you just have to stick with it and eventually it'll start going right in the style you want. I recommend regular trims to make it manageable as you grow it.
    I always find wearing it all back off your face messily is a fairly easy way to have your coif look good while you are waiting for it to grow out.

  6. #22566
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,957
    Can just do what I do and keep it cut very short. Don't even have to dry my hair off after I get out of the shower, it's dry within minutes! Save a damn fortune on shampoo, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  7. #22567
    Stood in the Fire Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Damn, nice jacket man.
    Thanks Love my vintage biker jacket :P

  8. #22568
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My crochet hat. I have lots of hair :P

    is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha

  9. #22569
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Hehe! Thank you! It's a very flattering shot. The band actually started to get a bit of buzz among our peers, which was cool, and it meant that we got some of the photography students wanting to come practice live shots on us which was always great for getting cool pictures to show off on profiles and stuff.
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-13 at 05:39 PM.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  10. #22570
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    95
    lol hollister shirts and guitar pick necklaces. Welcome to middle school. Kind of douche.

  11. #22571
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    I'll take it! \o/

    ...Just so long as it's not Point Break Anthony Kiedis:

  12. #22572
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Nice one.

    (To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.



  13. #22573
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.
    Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^

  14. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha
    LOL. Cannot be unseen. Na I think she was painting her nails or something.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

  15. #22575
    this thread is too nice for irl pics.,. so much lovin' around.

  16. #22576
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^
    My hair like, tried to strangle my to death last time I tried straightening it. It likes being curly too much. 'sides, I could never look as amazing as you do. I actually got a nice scarf for Christmas, too. It's black and gray, and oh so soft.



  17. #22577
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!

  18. #22578
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.



  19. #22579
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.
    Sounds like my beard On extremely humid days I look like I have an afro on my face.

  20. #22580
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Nice one.

    (To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Nice pics, bud. I've always wanted to have spikey hair in one form or another.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •