Me beeing tired and exhausted on a monday evening.

Last edited by derp singed; 2013-01-14 at 08:57 PM. Reason: lulzy

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Just giving credit where it's due!
    Oh, you!

Another pic for on-topicness: This is me with my university 'funk band' around 18 months ago: http://i.imgur.com/aWxoI.jpg (I'm the one in the white shirt). It was so much fun, but singing stuff like Stevie Wonder and Cee Lo Green is frigging hard! Those guys sing high!

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    If people are going out of their way to tell you that you're not attractive to them, they're just assholes
    But going out of your way to share your positive oppinon is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Oh, you!

Another pic for on-topicness: This is me with my university 'funk band' around 18 months ago: http://i.imgur.com/aWxoI.jpg (I'm the one in the white shirt). It was so much fun, but singing stuff like Stevie Wonder and Cee Lo Green is frigging hard! Those guys sing high!
    Somehow knew you were the one in the white shirt before reading. That looks bause.

Ontopic: My real face whenever I don't hide behind bolt's (skivacation in the alps recently):
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Wasse, first photo doesn't look like you, but the second one does. xD

Either way, looking good.

Oh, you!

If only I would have had the chance to see you guys live. I'm sure y'all were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wasse, first photo doesn't look like you, but the second one does. xD

Either way, looking good.
    Not really sure what you mean about the first one not looking like him, lol. They both look like him to me. But yeah Wass, you look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Not really sure what you mean about the first one not looking like him, lol. They both look like him to me. But yeah Wass, you look awesome.
    I've seen him on his stream and the second photo is more similar to what I've seen than the first one. So yeah, first photo does not look like him.

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    But going out of your way to share your positive oppinon is okay?
    Best to stick to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." rule when it comes to people's appearance. Positive comments can maybe give people on the receiving end a much needed self-esteem boost or the confidence to maybe place more value upon themselves. The giver of positive feedback might also get a buzz from being nice to someone. Whereas all that non-constructive, negative comments provide are a brief sadistic buzz for the person making the remark and then they forget about it, but the person on the receiving end of those remarks might remember those hurtful words for their entire lives.

Flaming is unnecessary, adds nothing positive to discussion and generally sucks. That is why it is listed as being against site rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Somehow knew you were the one in the white shirt before reading. That looks bause.

Ontopic: My real face whenever I don't hide behind bolt's (skivacation in the alps recently):
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XeaRs.jpg[/IG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wgkrl.jpg[IMG]
    Thanks. Felt so cool to go up on stage with the whole band coordinated in our attire. Definitely stood out among the other student acts and I think it might have boosted our marks. Especially considering how hard to please our tutor was!

Looking good, dude. Albeit perhaps chilly! I commend the face-warming fuzz though! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    If only I would have had the chance to see you guys live. I'm sure y'all were great.
    We definitely surprised everybody. That's for sure. We worked hard and got a pretty slick set put together. I always surprise my friends first time they come to watch me play too because I'm usually so quiet/self-concious then when I get up on stage I'll happily move around and babble on like an idiot. I think I feel more comfortable singing/playing to people than talking to them. >.<
    (I have some video footage of us playing somewhere. I may have to look it over to find the least embarrassing one and send it your way. )
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2013-01-14 at 10:57 PM.

I've also seen his stream, lol. He looks the same in both of the pictures, with the exception of the angle they were taken.

I've also seen his stream, lol. He looks the same in both of the pictures, with the exception of the angle they were taken.
    Your name.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Your name.....
    Omg, I just saw it. >.<

Why, Mynta, Why!!

Actually, it's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Your name.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Omg, I just saw it. >.<

Why, Mynta, Why!!

Actually, it's not that bad.
    It's now 12000% more awesome.

Thanks for them comments. Bayin has a point in his last statement.

Why do I never get my namechange *sad*
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

We definitely surprised everybody. That's for sure. We worked hard and got a pretty slick set put together. I always surprise my friends first time they come to watch me play too because I'm usually so quiet/self-concious then when I get up on stage I'll happily move around and babble on like an idiot. I think I feel more comfortable singing/playing to people than talking to them. >.<
    (I have some video footage of us playing somewhere. I may have to look it over to find the least embarrassing one and send it your way. )
    I'm looking forward to it. You don't have to worry about it being embarrassing though, I wont laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Thanks for them comments. Bayin has a point in his last statement.

Why do I never get my namechange *sad*
    Have you asked Sunshine all super nicely and stuff?

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I had one when I got promoted.
    Have you asked Sunshine all super nicely and stuff?
    Don't get their hopes up too much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Side note -- there's a bit of a backlog right now because I've been incredibly busy at work and with other things.

Been a long time since I posted, so, why not?

Here's my attempt at one of "those guys" pictures where they take the picture all serious-like in front of a lake. That is a small part of Lake Superior as seen from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Here's a shot my friend took with his Canon 60D. I really like this one, I find my look funny.

Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2013-01-15 at 01:17 AM.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

*grinds to a screeching halt* I spy with my little eye a Sonata Arctica shirt. *brofist*
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    *grinds to a screeching halt* I spy with my little eye a Sonata Arctica shirt. *brofist*
    Cheers sir! *brofist* \m/
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Can I get the Douchebag Picture of the month award? I'm literally looking down on everybody in that photo, just look at my face... I'm obviously superior to any of you.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Can I get the Douchebag Picture of the month award? I'm literally looking down on everybody in that photo, just look at my face... I'm obviously superior to any of you.
    Also taken with a bathroom mirror, you might just win!