1. #22661
    I'm not used to seeing them foreveralone.jpg

  2. #22662
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I see you are a huge metal fan! You also have a girl sitting in front of you.
    I literally just spent like 3 minutes looking at her picture trying to figure out how you know she likes metal...

  3. #22663
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I literally just spent like 3 minutes looking at her picture trying to figure out how you know she likes metal...
    I think because of the guitar in the background, which is not mine! This was taken at a friends cousins house so it was hers. I wish I can play the guitar but I am so 'musically challenged' that it would not be pretty LOL


    WOW Armory Link

  4. #22664
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,169
    Actually, it's because she has a huge metal fan behind her, and I played as if I misunderstood who it was uploading the picture.
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.

  5. #22665
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Actually, it's because she has a huge metal fan behind her, and I played as if I misunderstood who it was uploading the picture.
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.
    Oh, I eventually got that when I saw the big metal fan behind her lol I was more commenting on how slow I am... lol

  6. #22666
    Here's another of me with my son. He's being funny here. (almost 4 months old!)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  7. #22667
    High Overlord Katsuii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    105
    My daughter and I last Christmas.
    She's turning 1 next week I'm sad.

    [

  8. #22668
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post
    My daughter and I last Christmas.
    She's turning 1 next week I'm sad.
    Yeah, I know it's sad seeing them grow up and not be babies anymore. I just set up my son's crib and it was sad - he is no longer in our room! But, at the same time, I am so excited to see him grow and learn more.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  9. #22669
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post
    My daughter and I last Christmas.
    She's turning 1 next week I'm sad.

    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5971/22488310152362370855416.jpg[IMG][
    What is it about the cheeks of babies that make you just want to squeeze them?! lol

  10. #22670
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Yeah, I know it's sad seeing them grow up and not be babies anymore. I just set up my son's crib and it was sad - he is no longer in our room! But, at the same time, I am so excited to see him grow and learn more.
    Got a strapping lad there! Also, either he keeps you very awake or somebody's getting baked.

  11. #22671
    High Overlord Bopcommander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Desert, USA
    Posts
    126
    Snowboarding in Arizona. And yes it does snow here! Also I'm just playing a little baseball with friends.

  12. #22672
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Got a strapping lad there! Also, either he keeps you very awake or somebody's getting baked.
    I don't get much sleep - but not his fault! If I was on his sleep schedule then I'd be getting plenty - when he wakes at night he eats and goes right back to bed. But when he is asleep we finally have time to get some things done around the house. Lol. That and the dry air where I live doesn't help

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 08:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Snowboarding in Arizona. And yes it does snow here! Also I'm just playing a little baseball with friends.
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps8710f508.png
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps01a79505.png
    It's superman!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  13. #22673
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Actually, it's because she has a huge metal fan behind her, and I played as if I misunderstood who it was uploading the picture.
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.
    I admit that reference to the fan thing that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    Last edited by Sodka; 2013-01-15 at 09:26 PM.


    WOW Armory Link

  14. #22674
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I admit that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    I'm a computer nerd! All my fans are 120mm!

    (not actually true since I use lots of 140mm, but 120mm is standard size)

  15. #22675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I admit that reference to the fan thing that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    I actually found it quite hilarious, I literally LOLd.

    Contribution to the douchebag awards:



    It's my Scumbag Steve impression.
    Last edited by Kagonos; 2013-01-15 at 09:59 PM.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  16. #22676
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Medicated disheveled and pretty greasy looking (zit on the left cheek is approx three days old)
    Last edited by Mehbooba; 2013-01-15 at 11:30 PM.

  17. #22677
    High Overlord Khaleesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tilburg, Netherlands (most of the time)
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkay View Post
    Because this thread doesn't have enough pics..

    Woa! I'm sold!
    Gingerbreard man the way to roll!

    We want more manly pics, even if they are bathroom pictures in front of the mirror.

  18. #22678
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    Woa! I'm sold!
    Gingerbreard man the way to roll!

    We want more manly pics, even if they are bathroom pictures in front of the mirror.
    Hypno-Toad demands more man pics! You are powerless to resist the Hypno-Toad.

  19. #22679
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here's another of me with my son. He's being funny here. (almost 4 months old!)
    In this picture you look like the love child of Mr Bean and Elijah Wood

    Strangely cool combination lol.

  20. #22680
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    Floyd the snowman
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8zZ9n.jpg[IMG]
    Kill me! Kill me nao!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •