Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here's another of me with my son. He's being funny here. (almost 4 months old!)
    In this picture you look like the love child of Mr Bean and Elijah Wood

Strangely cool combination lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    Floyd the snowman
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8zZ9n.jpg[IMG]
    Kill me! Kill me nao!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Kill me! Kill me nao!
    The bottle in his head doesnt help

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Best to stick to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." rule when it comes to people's appearance. Positive comments can maybe give people on the receiving end a much needed self-esteem boost or the confidence to maybe place more value upon themselves. The giver of positive feedback might also get a buzz from being nice to someone. Whereas all that non-constructive, negative comments provide are a brief sadistic buzz for the person making the remark and then they forget about it, but the person on the receiving end of those remarks might remember those hurtful words for their entire lives.

Flaming is unnecessary, adds nothing positive to discussion and generally sucks. That is why it is listed as being against site rules.
    I was not talking about non-constuctive negative or flamming comments.
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Is exactly what leads to the perception that everyone who says something negative is automatically a 'meany'. I prefer to stick with honesty and if a certain looks doesn't fit someone it needs to be said and not swept under the rug.
    Perception is a key element in everydays life and people judge based on the look and they may not say why you receive inferior service.

The last pages were filled with guys with beards and I have nothing against growing one, but if you choose to do so, please, commit and groom it.
    Otherwise it looks like they are oblivious to the fact that their facial hair is growing and it's not just an unkempt look, it might suggest that they are sporting that attitude in other concerns, too.

I would rather see an open feedback culture then a biased one. If you get the hint that something is amiss, go and look into a mirror and see whether that claim is valid, review it and ask for solutions instead of running around touting how everyone who posts something other that praisings is a meany.
    Soon every feedback is going to be extinguished, but that won't stop people from judging.

Embrace your opportunity to provide valuable feedback instead of keeping your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    I was not talking about non-constuctive negative or flamming comments.
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Is exactly what leads to the perception that everyone who says something negative is automatically a 'meany'. I prefer to stick with honesty and if a certain looks doesn't fit someone it needs to be said and not swept under the rug.
    Perception is a key element in everydays life and people judge based on the look and they may not say why you receive inferior service.

The last pages were filled with guys with beards and I have nothing against growing one, but if you choose to do so, please, commit and groom it.
    Otherwise it looks like they are oblivious to the fact that their facial hair is growing and it's not just an unkempt look, it might suggest that they are sporting that attitude in other concerns, too.

I would rather see an open feedback culture then a biased one. If you get the hint that something is amiss, go and look into a mirror and see whether that claim is valid, review it and ask for solutions instead of running around touting how everyone who posts something other that praisings is a meany.
    Soon every feedback is going to be extinguished, but that won't stop people from judging.

Embrace your opportunity to provide valuable feedback instead of keeping your mouth shut.
    Thing is, you not liking "unkempt" beards is still a very subjective view and in no way a universal truth. There's really nothing constructive in criticizing someones looks in any way or form, in theory there might be but due to human nature it's only deconstructive. You can try to justify it all you want but there's nothing valuable in pointing out faults in someones physical appearance.

This thread is probably the only one on all of MMO-C that restores some faith in humanity for the fact that there has been very little douchebaggery going on.

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    I prefer to stick with honesty and if a certain looks doesn't fit someone it needs to be said and not swept under the rug.
    This is just a really really weird way of thinking....

I never thought you were a woman lol.

Very pretty.
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    hallo creepers and creep'ees.
    [IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/BlueskytheBold/B224758D-A930-4773-B495-C43C530875A4-1662-000001EAD8BDBDD4.jpg[IMG]
    Very pretty! /creeper

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Met Taylor Swift when I went to the store! Very nice girl. A little on the quiet side tho

I always find your pics amusing, Coleslaw. You seem to have a really good sense of humor. Also, I would totally spoon Taylor Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I always find your pics amusing, Coleslaw. You seem to have a really good sense of humor. Also, I would totally spoon Taylor Swift.
    You would spoon everyone!
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You would spoon everyone!
    I would no....!! Eh, who am I kidding? I totally would

hallo creepers and creep'ees.
    Is it weird that you remind me a bit of Ellen Page?

Also, you have a lovely smile. You look like you should smile more!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Is it weird that you remind me a bit of Ellen Page?

Also, you have a lovely smile. You look like you should smile more!
    i remind a lot of people of someone or another. just one of those faces i guess.

and thanks!

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602952_405547502859779_311879963_n.jpg[IMG]
    Sir, I must say I approve of the contrast of a hard masculine man and.. I will not admit to knowing what that is... piece of not so much.
    The effect is rather spoiled by the piercing though. Sorry.

i remind a lot of people of someone or another. just one of those faces i guess.

and thanks!
    People keep telling me I look like Seth Rogen :/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

It's a Pinkie Pie plush of some sort, though I'm not exactly sure why it's shaped that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    It's a Pinkie Pie plush of some sort, though I'm not exactly sure why it's shaped that way.
    Looks like one o' them fancy "blob" ponies. This Pinkie Pie "pancake blob" specifically: http://wolferahm.deviantart.com/art/...blob-285497051.
    'Tis both scary and adorable!