1. #22901
    Meh screw this

    daaaaawwww aren't I a cute kid being a little lady and all.

    (no idea what I'm eating there, I guess it's an eierkoek or so.)

    I always have to take one million pictures to not look like a fool, but I've always wanted to do a duckface! I think I've pretty much nailed it here.




    (real picture here)
    http://i50.tinypic.com/23k2e74.jpg
    ~ Streaming stuff and drawings ~

  2. #22902
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    Meh screw this

    daaaaawwww aren't I a cute kid being a little lady and all.

    (no idea what I'm eating there, I guess it's an eierkoek or so.)

    I always have to take one million pictures to not look like a fool, but I've always wanted to do a duckface! I think I've pretty much nailed it here.




    (real picture here)
    http://i50.tinypic.com/23k2e74.jpg
    Did you hear about the ducks at the pond practicing their high school girl faces?

  3. #22903
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    Meh screw this

    daaaaawwww aren't I a cute kid being a little lady and all.

    (no idea what I'm eating there, I guess it's an eierkoek or so.)

    I always have to take one million pictures to not look like a fool, but I've always wanted to do a duckface! I think I've pretty much nailed it here.




    (real picture here)
    http://i50.tinypic.com/23k2e74.jpg
    Lolled at the first picture. Haha.

  4. #22904
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,969
    Dont have any proper recent ones. This was just over a year ago.

    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  5. #22905
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That's.. interesting o.o I don't have any plans for bleaching my hair, though. Used to do it a few years ago when I had my hair dyed, but I never noticed a difference ^^

    Just because, I'll post a picture of myself during the top of my "emo" days. Don't have any pictures of when I had bleached my hair :/ (Bleached to make the fringe extra pink!)



    Looking angry + laundry thing obligatory!

    Yea, you really nailed the Emo look, thats for sure

  6. #22906
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    I always have to take one million pictures to not look like a fool, but I've always wanted to do a duckface! I think I've pretty much nailed it here.
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/124g0fl.jpg[IMG]
    :O I've seen all your work. I never knew you were female. Huge fan. I especially like the one where you went trailer-camping with your friends.

    EDIT: Contributing the Duckface trend

  7. #22907
    Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    Yea, you really nailed the Emo look, thats for sure
    Actually more towards a spookykid or masonite, not quite emo
    Considering the amount of K or J girls i wonder how he looks nowadays!

    Still looks nice tbh, i have my own phases *shrugs*
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-01-28 at 06:58 PM.

  8. #22908
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Actually more towards a spookykid or masonite, not quite emo
    Considering the amount of K or J girls i wonder how he looks nowadays!

    Still looks nice tbh, i have my own phases *shrugs*
    There's actually a recent picture of me buried deep somewhere in this thread I'd say I look fairly "normal" now, but after over a year's absence it's time to visit the hairdresser this weekend!

    Nice haircut, tetris. There's something about you that makes me think you're from Stockholm. Nothing especially bad/good about it, I just.. yeah. A hunch!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  9. #22909
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nice haircut, tetris. There's something about you that makes me think you're from Stockholm. Nothing especially bad/good about it, I just.. yeah. A hunch!
    I look that bratty, eh?
    Nah, I'm a skånsk inföding. I've yet to master the language though.

  10. #22910
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I look that bratty, eh?
    Nah, I'm a skånsk inföding. I've yet to master the language though.
    Maaybe.. (A)
    Don't take it too hard, it's barely swedish anyway!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  11. #22911
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,581
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    :O I've seen all your work. I never knew you were female. Huge fan. I especially like the one where you went trailer-camping with your friends.

    EDIT: Contributing the Duckface trend
    http://i.imgur.com/PB7IV.jpg
    Go USA? haha!

    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

  12. #22912
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Go USA? haha!
    Lol yeah, Tetris what's up with the American flag in the background? Do you guys just keep those hanging around for kicks in Sweden?

  13. #22913
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,039
    Clearly, the Swedes know just how amazing our flag is, and have them everywhere so they may worship the glorious United States!

    (That was painful to type.)

  14. #22914

    uhhhh

    * Runs off

  15. #22915
    *posts picture of over the glasses stare then runs away? this makes no sense!*

    Silly people !

  16. #22916
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    *posts picture of over the glasses stare then runs away? this makes no sense!*

    Silly people !
    I went to sleep you silly filly.

  17. #22917


    "Dackelblick" is what I have. In german ofcourse.
    Me on the right.



    aaand this
    500PX

    My Photos

  18. #22918
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post


    "Dackelblick" is what I have. In german ofcourse.
    Me on the right.



    aaand this
    Maybe, you should just put puppy eyes, so we all know. I had to google it.

  19. #22919
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,874
    Is there really any need to quote a big post to just add a one liner? Speaking in general of course.

    But break image tags when you quote them, people!

  20. #22920
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Is there really any need to quote a big post to just add a one liner? Speaking in general of course.

    But break image tags when you quote them, people!
    My rule is that if the image is on the same page, I break the tag. If it's on a different page, I leave it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •