1. #22921
    *posts picture of over the glasses stare then runs away? this makes no sense!*

    Silly people !

  2. #22922
    Mechagnome Adonael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nuclear power plant
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    *posts picture of over the glasses stare then runs away? this makes no sense!*

    Silly people !
    I went to sleep you silly filly.

  3. #22923


    "Dackelblick" is what I have. In german ofcourse.
    Me on the right.



    aaand this
    500PX

    My Photos

  4. #22924
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post


    "Dackelblick" is what I have. In german ofcourse.
    Me on the right.



    aaand this
    Maybe, you should just put puppy eyes, so we all know. I had to google it.

  5. #22925
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,557
    Is there really any need to quote a big post to just add a one liner? Speaking in general of course.

    But break image tags when you quote them, people!

  6. #22926
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Is there really any need to quote a big post to just add a one liner? Speaking in general of course.

    But break image tags when you quote them, people!
    My rule is that if the image is on the same page, I break the tag. If it's on a different page, I leave it.

  7. #22927
    This is me at a party pointing at the paparazzi host


    Me in red!
    Last edited by saltyharbls; 2013-01-30 at 06:24 PM.

  8. #22928


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Me with my son

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 07:07 AM ----------



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Me playing with him.

    I took a year and some change off from everything related to WoW. Figured I'd slowly reintegrate myself to it all again Going to sleep now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

  9. #22929
    Pretty recent picture from work: Babyface



    And me with the girl my girlfriend loves to hate. May I present: My 'BFF'. :P


  10. #22930
    @Bingbongbrothers: Interesting facial structure, what is your genetic background? (lol that sounds odd, i mean what nationalities and so forth? doesnt look german)

    Daww at proud father

  11. #22931
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    @Bingbongbrothers: Interesting facial structure, what is your genetic background? (lol that sounds odd, i mean what nationalities and so forth? doesnt look german)

    Daww at proud father
    Most people guess me as italian or spanish.
    But im 100% german
    to make it even funnier: I have an english name.

    What would you have guessed?
    500PX

    My Photos

  12. #22932
    Field Marshal Evengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere near Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    67
    Me and my classmate(I'm to the right), feeling a little drunk and goofy

    Last edited by Evengar; 2013-01-30 at 06:26 PM.

  13. #22933
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    Most people guess me as italian or spanish.
    But im 100% german
    to make it even funnier: I have an english name.

    What would you have guessed?
    Thick lips, large nose, those are definite "african" features, so would guess mixed some generations back with black (as i am, although my features are more akin to "elf" than to "black" somehow, my father is mixed)
    Thats why i asked, germans usually dont have those type of features, was curious
    Those are common on brazilians for example (im portuguese so used to those type of features from quite a lot of brazilian friends)
    Odd, you are born in germany and both german parents? how did that happen
    Its out of curiosity nothing else

  14. #22934
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hey nice pic
    Funny Bunny

  15. #22935
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Thick lips, large nose, those are definite "african" features, so would guess mixed some generations back with black (as i am, although my features are more akin to "elf" than to "black" somehow, my father is mixed)
    Thats why i asked, germans usually dont have those type of features, was curious
    Those are common on brazilians for example (im portuguese so used to those type of features from quite a lot of brazilian friends)
    Odd, you are born in germany and both german parents? how did that happen
    Its out of curiosity nothing else
    Ok thats a new one
    *adds brazilian and african to the list
    Both german parents, with german grandparents, which parents are also german, at least over 6 Generations.
    Farther I dont know, but I guess stil german.

    This is my brother


    and ME again for comparsion
    Last edited by Bingbongbrothers; 2013-01-30 at 11:29 PM.
    500PX

    My Photos

  16. #22936
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Hey nice pic
    Ty. Now you post one too!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 01:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    Ok thats a new one
    *adds brazilian and african to the list
    Both german parents, with german grandparents, which parents are also german, at least over 6 Generations.
    Farther I dont know, but I guess stil german.

    This is my brother
    snip

    and ME again for comparsion
    snip
    Hmm...I sense....your family likes hats.......

  17. #22937
    Hmmm, see your brother has a far more "common" european face, you have far thicker lips
    Then again i guess its just normal variance, as i said was out of curiosity, curious face (its good, girls like guys who look different so nothing to be ashamed)
    And likely angle of picture, on those ones those traits dont look as much tbh :P

    I am myself a huge mix, no purity at all, if i go back to my grandparents or theirs i have about 8 to 10 different origins, i myself have triple nationality
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-01-31 at 02:59 AM.

  18. #22938
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hmmm, see your brother has a far more "common" european face, you have far thicker lips
    Then again i guess its just normal variance, as i said was out of curiosity, curious face (its good, girls like guys who look different so nothing to be ashamed)
    And likely angle of picture, on those ones those traits dont look as much tbh :P

    I am myself a huge mix, no purity at all, if i go back to my grandparents or theirs i have about 8 to 10 different origins, i myself have triple nationality
    Now that you say it, I often got complimented about my "big lips" "kissable lips" and so on.
    I always find it interesting on which nationality people guess me

    Did you post a picture of yourself in this thread? I'm too lazy to search
    500PX

    My Photos

  19. #22939
    Nope, im too gorgeous to post my picture, i have to think of peoples self esteems and their computers.
    Aint I kind?

  20. #22940
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    365



    growing a beard again
    Last edited by Lewdrumpslap; 2013-01-31 at 06:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •