Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    They look the same to me.
    I guess that some people just have different perceptions of things I suppose, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    Aight I got a good one here.

I Thought they put Ankle Bracelets on the ankle...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post

So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches
    lol Awesooome

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Did you let it grow, or did you trim it as u went mate? :P
    I think I can answer on his behalf.
    That is a "grow it out without touching it" beard. Those can get uncomfortable after awhile.

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandandra View Post
    Meh haters gonna hate - I look good and you know it

The fact that I'm 6'1" and 120 lbs with good skin, good clothes, awesome hair, and good teeth disagree with you. No I'm not conceited I'm just stating facts ^_^
    You have a nice face, but I could probably break you in half with my bare hands. :P

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    Just sayin, look up the curling with a flat iron technique videos on youtube. It creates a great hairstyle actually
    I'd love to curl my hair for a little variety, but my hair seems to have other ideas. It often falls back to straight within an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by RustySurfer View Post
    Jesus, this thread has been on the top page since I logged on this morning. I admit, I did not go through all 120 pages but, the breakdown from this thread appears to be

50% related to Ravenesss (Whether positive or negative, seems like an equal split)
    35% guys like Dionlight hitting on every girl that posts a picture.
    15% Epic Beards/Hair/Costumes. Some people just know how to do it big, props!
    Am I famous now?

It's definitely a compliment. The only time I wear makeup is if I'm going out to a special occasion and my sister, who happens to dress like a diva, gets a hold of me. The last time I wore makeup was actually in that pic and it was taken 6 years ago at my senior ball. I hate how fake it makes people look and how girls often rely on it to be happy or comfortable with how they look.
    I don't understand why women would go through the hassle putting that stuff on if all they are going to do with it is "look prettier".

Also in the first picture you have the "*sigh why am I here" look. XD

I think I can answer on his behalf.
    That is a "grow it out without touching it" beard. Those can get uncomfortable after awhile.
    I could never have a beard, I'd get too irritated and would just cut it all off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    I'd love to curl my hair for a little variety, but my hair seems to have other ideas. It often falls back to straight within an hour.
    Mine was doing that at first, but two things I've noticed: The curl from this method lasts better than using curlers or even a curling iron. Also, Garnier Fructis has a hairspray in their Bamboo Extracts line called "flexible control" that works wonders. It smells great and it doesn't give helmet head. My hair didn't hold any style at all until I tried this one.

Ahh, here we go a slightly different picture because this one shows my hair color a bit better >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Hey hey hey, there's nothing wrong with us womens making sammiches. As long as you men take out the trash, do the dishes, rub our feet, buy us flowers and 1-3 random presents through out the month, pay the bills, buy us dinner, hug kittens and go out to buy us ice cream at 3 am because it's that's time of the month. For this I totally agree to make sammiches. *sage nod* Besides, I'm making myself one anyways and someone has to eat the heels. *nodnod*
    simmer down solfire
    if you use a pony in your avatar/signature, i automatically think less of you.

At hockey practice. That's my playoff beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    That's my playoff beard.
    Does that mean you didn't keep it? Because it's pretty epic lol

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    Mine was doing that at first, but two things I've noticed: The curl from this method lasts better than using curlers or even a curling iron. Also, Garnier Fructis has a hairspray in their Bamboo Extracts line called "flexible control" that works wonders. It smells great and it doesn't give helmet head. My hair didn't hold any style at all until I tried this one.
    I'll definitely try that! Thanks

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post

At hockey practice. That's my playoff beard.
    Hopefully we'll be in for an epic game tomorrow night (assuming you're a Boston fan).

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Djrhave View Post

Ahh, here we go a slightly different picture because this one shows my hair color a bit better >.>

Nice, do you do different colors or just red?

why not

[IMG][/IMG]

Field Marshal
    Thats me and the mrs =]

Quote Originally Posted by Djrhave View Post

very nice, the hair is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Azlik View Post
    Haha, nah, mine was a terrier XD
    Ima have to show ya a pic of my hs buddy...it'll be amusing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

like I had to tell ya u don't remind me of the black guy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then I decided to upload myself cuz this thread seems more fun now that I've looked through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    I've ran into far more stupid players.

OP, you'll never win in an argument with trolls/idiots/ret paladins/etc. etc. The best you can ever do is ignore it, or leave the group
    lol, ret paladins

Quote Originally Posted by cragousg View Post
    thats me and the mrs =]
    moar red!!