1. #23021
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im guessing its not his kid :P
    wtf, look at the kids face. Just because the baby isn't dark skinned doesn't mean it couldn't be his.

  2. #23022
    Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    wtf, look at the kids face. Just because the baby isn't dark skinned doesn't mean it couldn't be his.
    If you say so

  3. #23023
    Legendary! muto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Inside a Bubble
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Short hair suits you better imho I am a big fan of long hair but ofc there are some exceptions when some people just look really really good in short hair like you do
    I personally like the long hair better.

    Guy PoV

  4. #23024
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I personally like the long hair better.

    Guy PoV
    I'm a fan of long hair, so I may be biased, but I also think it looks better than the shorter hair. They both look great, though.



  5. #23025
    ^ yeah true, i had long hair myself sadly cut it *sighs*

  6. #23026
    I wish Nuex would just post again already so people would stop debating this :P

  7. #23027
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Is that your wife/gf and kid?
    That is my cousin and her son.

    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im guessing its not his kid :P
    Guessing you assumed because I am dark he isn't mine. But just an FYI, my brother looks just like me, but white.


  8. #23028
    Yeah as i said, colour has little to do, some people dont quite understand genetics though :P

  9. #23029
    Quote Originally Posted by elloria View Post


    Just recently embraced my curly hair. I will never blow dry it straight ever again!
    Curly hair is beautiful, and FWIW I think it looks great on you ^_^

  10. #23030
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    That is my cousin and her son.



    Guessing you assumed because I am dark he isn't mine. But just an FYI, my brother looks just like me, but white.


    i watched this thing on TV a few years back, about these twins, but one was white and the other black. quite interesting, very rare apparently though.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 01:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post




    I was just trying to open it; it wasn't supposed to break!

    is everything black and white in Sweden?
    Too cool for a signature

  11. #23031
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is everything black and white in Sweden?
    You are english, you should know everything is black and white in here already, imagine sweden!

  12. #23032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    If hidding behind the hair pictures are allowed i guess i could post mine *shrugs*
    To be fair it's far from my first posted shot in this thread, I figured no one would care by this point as people by now have seen my face plastered all over here. But if you want to, you're more than welcome and certainly wouldn't be the first
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  13. #23033
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/033/f/a/umbrella_annihilator_by_prettyoddipod-d5tkbzi.gif[img]

    [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/033/5/2/umbrella_annihilator_2_by_prettyoddipod-d5tkc9m.gif[img]

    I was just trying to open it; it wasn't supposed to break!
    Get it together Cusco!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I FOUND SVEN!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  14. #23034
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,792
    How many meme's could be made out of this?
    You've probably never heard of him.

  15. #23035
    Legendary! Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    6,954


    you asked for it
    There is only one god and his name is Sargeras.

  16. #23036
    Blademaster Casteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    30
    Frantor- Ner'Zhul

  17. #23037
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,158
    Duronos farted.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  18. #23038
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Duronos farted.
    I was kinda thinking the same thing, except that I thought he was taking a poop.

  19. #23039
    Quote Originally Posted by Casteel View Post
    Frantor- Ner'Zhul
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Uobr7nWl.jpg[IMG]
    At first I was going to say "Hey, that doughnut looks like it's made of wool."

    Then I realized that it was.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 06:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    That is my cousin and her son.



    Guessing you assumed because I am dark he isn't mine. But just an FYI, my brother looks just like me, but white.

    Image doesn't work as an [ img] tag because it ends in html. Link works though.

  20. #23040
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was kinda thinking the same thing, except that I thought he was taking a poop.
    It does look like it doesnt it?
    Specially since it appears to have been taken in the bathroom.
    Must have been a thick one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •