1. #23101
    The Patient Ysoph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    235


    nelf druid and his nelf wife

  2. #23102
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    [IMG snip[/IMG]

    nelf druid and his nelf wife
    I'm attracted to your nelf wife. Nice work snagging that one.

  3. #23103
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    @Letemsleep

    Big improvement, certainly. You should upload a more recent picture, though!

  4. #23104
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    @Letemsleep

    Big improvement, certainly. You should upload a more recent picture, though!
    Gracias! I checked when I posted it and it was actually closer to three months than four months ago. You want more recent than that? I'll post another one when there's a noticeable strength difference

  5. #23105
    Stood in the Fire Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    375


    forgot to turn light off :P
    Last edited by Lewdrumpslap; 2013-02-09 at 02:57 AM.

  6. #23106
    Mechagnome Taters91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I thought it would be kind of fun to show a comparison photo from my past. I was 235 lbs at one point back in 07 and sadly all of those hideous pictures are at my parent's house. However I have one from Anime Expo 09 where I was probably 185 and not an ounce of muscle. I had been working on my weight for awhile but I still had no idea how to wear my hair. Here's me looking a bit embarrassed (my acne was pretty bad back then as well). Eye candy is nice though.


    And here's me a little less than 4 months ago. I have a personal trainer now.


    I wish I had some pictures from 07 because they were bad. Like really bad. The 09 picture doesn't show how drastic the transformation from 07 really was. Edit: I'd like to scale down that first picture but I really don't want to use imgur : / I'm not really interested in letting people outside this community view it.
    Your the guy from the IT Crowed! xD

    Not bad in the second picture, well played

  7. #23107
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Do I look pale to you guys?

  8. #23108
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Your the guy from the IT Crowed! xD
    What's the IT Crowed? I don't know what it is but it sounds important.
    Not bad in the second picture, well played
    Thank you, sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Do I look pale to you guys?
    [img snip [/img]
    Nah, it's just the lighting! Are you a professional mime?

  9. #23109
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,442


    i had just worn a hat which is why my hair is spiky in the back. Normally im not very photogenic, but i think i look pretty good in this picture.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

  10. #23110
    Here's what I do at work during mondays:


    (Click to enlarge!)

    I waste my time with Cameroid taking pictures of how bored I am.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-02-11 at 09:14 AM.

  11. #23111
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nah, it's just the lighting! Are you a professional mime?
    Nah, just had a dodgeball tournament for my year. Had to have costumes too! My class went with mimes. Others had Babies or Ninjas.

  12. #23112
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Nah, just had a dodgeball tournament for my year. Had to have costumes too! My class went with mimes. Others had Babies or Ninjas.
    You should wear that makeup when you become a surgeon.

  13. #23113
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    You should wear that makeup when you become a surgeon.
    I second that. Having a mime perform surgery on me would be awesome.

  14. #23114
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    You should wear that makeup when you become a surgeon.
    I would rather be a ninja...

  15. #23115
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I would rather be a ninja...
    I'd rather see my surgeon.

  16. #23116
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I'd rather see my surgeon.
    I'll remove your kidney before you even realize you are in a bath tub in Brazil.

  17. #23117
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I'll remove your kidney before you even realize you are in a bath tub in Brazil.
    I can go to Carnivale with one kidney, right?

  18. #23118
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I can go to Carnivale with one kidney, right?
    Yea - but the without the liver you might have one hell of a hangover...

  19. #23119
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I thought it would be kind of fun to show a comparison photo from my past. I was 235 lbs at one point back in 07 and sadly all of those hideous pictures are at my parent's house. However I have one from Anime Expo 09 where I was probably 185 and not an ounce of muscle. I had been working on my weight for awhile but I still had no idea how to wear my hair. Here's me looking a bit embarrassed (my acne was pretty bad back then as well). Eye candy is nice though.


    And here's me a little less than 4 months ago. I have a personal trainer now.


    I wish I had some pictures from 07 because they were bad. Like really bad. The 09 picture doesn't show how drastic the transformation from 07 really was. Edit: I'd like to scale down that first picture but I really don't want to use imgur : / I'm not really interested in letting people outside this community view it.

    Now then, this looks very appealing to the eyes. Good job on the transformation as others have said....lovely!
    Funny Bunny

  20. #23120
    Epic! Idrinkwhiterussians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Posts
    1,584
    So long since I have posted. So long... One can hope the wait was worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •