Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    I was joked about how I have "modelgirl"lips, or "blo*job" lips.
    So I posed for them.
    You are beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    You are beautiful!
    I do agree with Melanie, you're good looking, so there's nothing to worry about, also i'm pretty sure your GF like your "modelgirl" lips (I actually don't think you have "modelgirl"lips)

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    My hair curls so bad. So when it's wet I get to see it's true length! (inb4 skinny, big nose, white boy, pale arms...yadda yadda)

Now you only need one of these:

And you will look like an important person :P (no i'm not saying that you're not important or anything like that, but you understand what i mean... right? RIGHT?!)

10+ Year Old Account

Enjoying a nice and boring lecture on my college.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    My hair curls so bad. So when it's wet I get to see it's true length! (inb4 skinny, big nose, white boy, pale arms...yadda yadda)

<snip>
    I know how you feel, my hair curls exactly like that and I just want to tear it from my scalp whenever I see it. This is why I keep it medium, because I look like a monster with short hair. My hair is the worst thing about how I look.

It's called confidence. Women like confidence. This is just a typical thing said when people lack confidence and are jealous of the people that have it. You don't need to be a dick head. You just need to have balls.
    Yeah. But in order to be approachable, you also need to not look like a goblin.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-04-19 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    My hair is pretty curly too, pretty much like Coleslaw's hair, except I'm trying to get it bigger and bigger. I really want to know how it looks like big but this is just probably a one time experience.

Like Celltrex said, it's horrible sometimes and keeping it short is a lot easier. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    The whole "being a douche" to get women is bollocks.

It's called confidence. Women like confidence. This is just a typical thing said when people lack confidence and are jealous of the people that have it. You don't need to be a dick head. You just need to have balls.

If you don't have confidence or refuse to show any, you're going to have to settle for a wounded animal.

Sorry if that's harsh, but I get fed up with the whole "I need to be a total dickhead to get a girlfriend".
    Nope. The guy I share a bathroom with at my college pisses on the toilet, doesn't flush the toilet, leaves the toilet clogged, gets toothpaste on the floor, leaves hair in the sink, and hasn't once furnished our toilet paper. I've asked him numerous times to have some decency, and he hasn't improved. Hell, I've even complained about it to housing, and they said I could change rooms, but there's a better chance I could wind up with someone worse than him; unfuckingbelievable. Oh and he has a hot girlfriend.

I know the difference between confidence, and rudeness my friend.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-04-19 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My hair is pretty curly too, pretty much like Coleslaw's hair, except I'm trying to get it bigger and bigger. I really want to know how it looks like big but this is just probably a one time experience.

Like Celltrex said, it's horrible sometimes and keeping it short is a lot easier. Haha.
    My hair is insanely curly. Like, I've even tried multiple straightening methods before, but they just don't work. >.< I remember one point, a couple summers back, my hair was two feet long or something, but didn't even go to my shoulders because it just curled up too much. Was hilarious though, one day was extremely humid, and it made the curls so tight, my hair only looked a couple inches long.

Sooo many Bieber haircuts in this thread...my brain just might explode >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

http://i.imgur.com/27FFXWK.jpg
    (Sorry for not clickable link nor actual picture, but having to copy the link. Not allowed to link yet, sad me)
    Here I am, 3:35 AM in the night after a long day in school (might be visible, my lack of energy)

Quiz question : How old am I? and which nationality am I?
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-04-20 at 01:39 AM. Reason: fixed link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    (Sorry for not clickable link nor actual picture, but having to copy the link. Not allowed to link yet, sad me)
    Here I am, 3:35 AM in the night after a long day in school (might be visible, my lack of energy)

15/f/japan

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    15/f/japan
    Not far off, well to be completely honest. You are so far the closest one of those who have answered! Mind = Blown right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not far off, well to be completely honest. You are so far the closest one of those who have answered! Mind = Blown right?
    It's my answer to every single quiz question, one day I'll be spot on.

I'd guess 18-20 and Scandinavian of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    It's my answer to every single quiz question, one day I'll be spot on.

I'd guess 18-20 and Scandinavian of some kind.
    And that day will be glorious! So I wish you the best of luck finding the 15 year old female from Japan!

With that said, yes you are pretty much right about it. Danish and 18. Well done sir, well done indeed. (Probably not that hard but yea)

19! Sweden! :O

oh, nvm -.-

Dane! How south of you!
    Last edited by Voidism; 2013-04-20 at 06:23 AM. Reason: guessed wrong

Deleted
    What's cringe about complementing a picture?

I could understand it if you sent them messages saying "omg love you pls skype me, but saying something on the lines of "Wow you're cute" etc isn't exactly cringe.
    Errr merr gurd. You're from Brighton too. Small world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    My hair is insanely curly. Like, I've even tried multiple straightening methods before, but they just don't work. >.< I remember one point, a couple summers back, my hair was two feet long or something, but didn't even go to my shoulders because it just curled up too much. Was hilarious though, one day was extremely humid, and it made the curls so tight, my hair only looked a couple inches long.
    That sucks. :d

I'm hoping that won't happen with my hair. I hope it just falls down even though it's curly... I just need to wait more and see how it goes. >-<

once more I decide to indulge my dwarven side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    once more I decide to indulge my dwarven side

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...14244079_n.jpg
    I have a strikingly similar hat (though different colors)
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2013-04-20 at 08:37 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Errr merr gurd. You're from Brighton too. Small world.
    Brighton is the place.

The amount of abuse I get from being from Brighton is hilarious sometimes.

"LOL YOU'RE FROM BRIGHTON SO YOU MUST BE GAY".

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Nope. The guy I share a bathroom with at my college pisses on the toilet, doesn't flush the toilet, leaves the toilet clogged, gets toothpaste on the floor, leaves hair in the sink, and hasn't once furnished our toilet paper. I've asked him numerous times to have some decency, and he hasn't improved. Hell, I've even complained about it to housing, and they said I could change rooms, but there's a better chance I could wind up with someone worse than him; unfuckingbelievable. Oh and he has a hot girlfriend.

I know the difference between confidence, and rudeness my friend.
    You're basing your ridiculous opinion on one example?

Deleted
    Holy shit. Give me your number. Now.

What ya wanna do with my number?

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Will you marry me?
    Sorry, i cant be married to 2 persons. But if you'd like, i can take your computer setup

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    I have a strikingly similar hat (though different colors)
    Awesome guys, i wanna get a nelf costume ^_^