1. #23181
    The Lightbringer Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I have a cat, doors are never closed anywhere.
    You so look like a cat person.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

    Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal


  2. #23182
    High Overlord Thurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    102
    Me IRL:


    Me ingame:


    Abuse from a long lost time:

  3. #23183
    Grunt Uziathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Enid (you know, the vague Jurassic Park reference?)
    Posts
    19
    @theangrynorwegian if you got some more gold in your hair the IRL and in game would be strikingly similar. Time to cosplay lol

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 08:31 PM ----------

    @snaige the bunnies made me lol. The other picture also made me lol but it was really more of a chuckle with a "nice rack" undertone. Very nice!

  4. #23184
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    847




    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  5. #23185
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Cusco, you like, need to turn down your awesomeness meter. You and your gifs, us mortals can't handle that level of amazingness.

    Good looking as always, Kel.

    You're pretty, Snaige.

  6. #23186
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,167
    the gifs have been overdone imo

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 07:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is here


    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    i clicked on the link only to look at your cleavage.



    i have succeeded.



    btw u remind me of kate middleton

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 08:18 AM ----------

    if i came off a little too frank, i apologize. its just my personality, sometimes i dont even realize it sometimes
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2013-02-22 at 07:27 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  7. #23187
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is [URL snip[/URL]

    [IMG] snip[/IMG]
    I remember your other picture and I think the glasses make you look adorable. I'd say for most people contacts are better, but those make you look intelligent, mature, and quite alluring. You have just the right face to pull them off. I'm not going to lie, I find you very attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i clicked on the link only to look at your cleavage.
    Sometimes I find your shameless posts really amusing.

  8. #23188
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Sometimes I find your shameless posts really amusing.
    For some reason I laughed harder than I should at his post, haha!
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  9. #23189
    Brewmaster Asphyxiate9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,355
    The gifs give my browser fps lag ): they are good though

  10. #23190
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    For some reason I laughed harder than I should at his post, haha!
    I live to serve!

    Edit: Oops, I read your comment wrong. I thought you were praising me for being funny. Nah, I laughed at Ron's comment too.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-22 at 02:40 PM.

  11. #23191
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I remember your other picture and I think the glasses make you look adorable. I'd say for most people contacts are better, but those make you look intelligent, mature, and quite alluring. You have just the right face to pull them off. I'm not going to lie, I find you very attractive.
    Thanks for the nice words

    I am no hater of glasses, I actually think they make most people look smexy, except teenagers who wear glasses à la Justin Bieber, that's just scary...
    But I go to the gym more or less daily, can't jump or swim with glasses, plus I live in a country where roughly 7 months out of 12 have the temperature of around or below zero Celsius. Go outside with glasses, come back in - foggy foggy foggy glasses. Not a fan of that >.<

  12. #23192
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I am no hater of glasses, I actually think they make most people look smexy, except teenagers who wear glasses à la Justin Bieber, that's just scary...
    Yes, 'smexy' is a word I would use but refrained from doing so initially :P Justin Bieber looks like a little tool regardless of what he wears.
    But I go to the gym more or less daily, can't jump or swim with glasses, plus I live in a country where roughly 7 months out of 12 have the temperature of around or below zero Celsius. Go outside with glasses, come back in - foggy foggy foggy glasses. Not a fan of that >.<
    Haha that's fair. It would be incredibly obnoxious to feel like you needed to constantly defrost your eyeballs. I probably wouldn't wear them either if I needed them. They look great in pictures though!

    By the way, you made a point in that picture to show you have no ring on. What's up with that? What kind of crazy men run around in your country allowing you to go unclaimed? Madness. MADNESS, I SAY. *flips a table*

  13. #23193
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    By the way, you made a point in that picture to show you have no ring on. What's up with that? What kind of crazy men run around in your country allowing you to go unclaimed? Madness. MADNESS, I SAY. *flips a table*
    Oops such a message was definitely not intentional
    I'm taken, not in the ring stage yet, best I can do is put a sticker on my hand saying ''reserved for the future''.

  14. #23194
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Oops such a message was definitely not intentional
    Are you suuuuure? Maybe the bf was holding the camera? That looks like you were giving him a hint
    I'm taken, not in the ring stage yet, best I can do is put a sticker on my hand saying ''reserved for the future''.
    I'd put something on. Or just go around town in a gorilla suit - that'll keep em off you. Most of them. Some guys are into that.

  15. #23195
    Scarab Lord Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...

    Late to the party, but that's an awesome pic, Arno. Kickass beard and also love the wildlife photos in the background. Is that your man-cave?
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2013-02-22 at 03:07 PM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  16. #23196
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    338
    Allways like to scroll through threads like these.

    Get the feeling i have to put something up in return, have to sneek into a toilet or locker room here at work thought, see ya in a bit.

    http://imageshack.us/f/692/20130222162538.jpg/

    Looks like iv got a black eye, maybe i should get some sleep...
    Last edited by Kadde111; 2013-02-22 at 03:39 PM.

  17. #23197
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,603
    Cusco's now doing kitty gifs, the internet will be yours in a matter of minutes.

  18. #23198
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Allways like to scroll through threads like these.

    Get the feeling i have to put something up in return, have to sneek into a toilet or locker room here at work thought, see ya in a bit.

    http://imageshack.us/f/692/20130222162538.jpg/

    Looks like iv got a black eye, maybe i should get some sleep...
    Since you look like you work into the medical field, I got bad news for you. You will not get much sleep in your life :/ Grew up in a doctor family myself, jeez, poor tired tired people.

  19. #23199
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,983
    Why don't you just post in the thread "Post an image of yourself."

  20. #23200
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    We do allow these threads, as we already have one in use. Merging.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •