Nokia Lumia 920's got an awesome regular camera... but the front-facing camera still sucks. This downward angle makes my hair look much bigger than it is (about 3 inches of curlage up top). The exposure almost makes me look like I'm a redhead. Been shaving the terrible excuse for a mustache, but without the pitiful chinfuzz, I look really weird. That being said, it really does need some grooming.

And luls, there's a bit of wine stain on my lip.

Here's one from about two years ago that I posted I'm sure several hundred pages ago:
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 257.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Came home last night and I went to the bathroom to trim up my beard. As I was doing this I was panning to go out today and get my usual crewcut/caesar cut at my barber. ...When suddenly, I said FUCK IT!!! And just decided to just buzz it all off with my clippers :O Haven't had my hair look like this in ages, I love it now, no more bedhead or styling my hair for a while bwhahaha! Only downside is that it's winter so I'll have to wear a hat when I go outside or my head will freeze
    You look a lot like Joe Rogan and Aaron Lewis with that hair. Looks really good on you (no homo).

Hey sexy people! :D
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

What?You didn't say it had to be recent.And I'm on the left.And not a girl.

And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is here

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    snip
    Hmm...I like that point of view in the real picture....

Also it's creepy because the door is a little open, almost seems like a ghost is about to enter or something. :P

(inappropiate post)

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hmm...I like that point of view in the real picture....

Also it's creepy because the door is a little open, almost seems like a ghost is about to enter or something. :P

(inappropiate post)
    I have a cat, doors are never closed anywhere.

Ah like that, that would drive me crazy though. I hate open doors.

You so look like a cat person.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Family reroll project on Defias Brotherhood, poke me

Me IRL:

Me ingame:

Abuse from a long lost time:
    I like ham

Enid (you know, the vague Jurassic Park reference?)
    @theangrynorwegian if you got some more gold in your hair the IRL and in game would be strikingly similar. Time to cosplay lol

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 08:31 PM ----------

@snaige the bunnies made me lol. The other picture also made me lol but it was really more of a chuckle with a "nice rack" undertone. Very nice!

Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Cusco, you like, need to turn down your awesomeness meter. You and your gifs, us mortals can't handle that level of amazingness.

Good looking as always, Kel.

You're pretty, Snaige.

the gifs have been overdone imo

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 07:26 AM ----------

And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is here

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    i clicked on the link only to look at your cleavage.

i have succeeded.

btw u remind me of kate middleton

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 08:18 AM ----------

if i came off a little too frank, i apologize. its just my personality, sometimes i dont even realize it sometimes
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2013-02-22 at 07:27 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is [URL snip[/URL]

[IMG] snip[/IMG]
    I remember your other picture and I think the glasses make you look adorable. I'd say for most people contacts are better, but those make you look intelligent, mature, and quite alluring. You have just the right face to pull them off. I'm not going to lie, I find you very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i clicked on the link only to look at your cleavage.
    Sometimes I find your shameless posts really amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Sometimes I find your shameless posts really amusing.
    For some reason I laughed harder than I should at his post, haha!
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

The gifs give my browser fps lag ): they are good though

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    For some reason I laughed harder than I should at his post, haha!
    I live to serve!

Edit: Oops, I read your comment wrong. I thought you were praising me for being funny. Nah, I laughed at Ron's comment too.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-22 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I remember your other picture and I think the glasses make you look adorable. I'd say for most people contacts are better, but those make you look intelligent, mature, and quite alluring. You have just the right face to pull them off. I'm not going to lie, I find you very attractive.
    Thanks for the nice words

I am no hater of glasses, I actually think they make most people look smexy, except teenagers who wear glasses à la Justin Bieber, that's just scary...
    But I go to the gym more or less daily, can't jump or swim with glasses, plus I live in a country where roughly 7 months out of 12 have the temperature of around or below zero Celsius. Go outside with glasses, come back in - foggy foggy foggy glasses. Not a fan of that >.<

I am no hater of glasses, I actually think they make most people look smexy, except teenagers who wear glasses à la Justin Bieber, that's just scary...
    Yes, 'smexy' is a word I would use but refrained from doing so initially :P Justin Bieber looks like a little tool regardless of what he wears.
    But I go to the gym more or less daily, can't jump or swim with glasses, plus I live in a country where roughly 7 months out of 12 have the temperature of around or below zero Celsius. Go outside with glasses, come back in - foggy foggy foggy glasses. Not a fan of that >.<
    Haha that's fair. It would be incredibly obnoxious to feel like you needed to constantly defrost your eyeballs. I probably wouldn't wear them either if I needed them. They look great in pictures though!

By the way, you made a point in that picture to show you have no ring on. What's up with that? What kind of crazy men run around in your country allowing you to go unclaimed? Madness. MADNESS, I SAY. *flips a table*