Quote Originally Posted by Dart Matsuraki View Post

[IMG] snip[/IMG][/URL]

This was about a year ago. Don't mind my big ass dwarf nose (Why do all dwarves seem to have massive noses?)>_>
    Your nose is perfectly fine; you have an attractive face. I might suggest some maintenance on your beard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Matsuraki View Post
    Oh why the heck not?

This was a few years ago.
    Sometimes i would love to have my hair like that *envy* /sight

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    Brown eyes, freckly complexion and great smile. *loves*

-50 points for the Horde shirt, though. Would have been +50000000000000000000 if you had a shirt with the Brotherhood of Steel logo on it!
    ....We can still be friends I guess......

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    SHHH YOU ALLIANCE SCUM! SHE'S A PROUD MENBER OF THE HORDE!.... FOR THE HORDE!

please ignore the fact that in my signature i have a Draneai (that's actually my main), but in RP she's "Horde" or at least allied to the forsakens...[COLOR="red"]
    I once made a spacegoat mage named Cabaespacia...meaning Space Goat. And I'm not a mage fan. So it was my rage toon.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Just one happy girl! Life is so awesome! I am (finally) happy to be alive. Took long enough!

Here we go.
    EU Bnet: Sevaara#2622
    Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Protection Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Just one happy girl! Life is so awesome! I am (finally) happy to be alive. Took long enough!

You look really good in these pic, oohhh BTW out of curiosity i started to read your page (the one that you have under your signature) and it made me realise that you're a person to admire, and the same with your wife, don't let her go... ever!

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Dat hat.

Here is the big smile face.
    My great-grandfathers hat, he died like week before I was born, and I'm the next one wearing it. o_O Yes, it's epic hat. Many people I know wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post

Here we go.
    there you are! I was wondering what was taking you so long! What a cutie!

You look really good in these pic, oohhh BTW out of curiosity i started to read your page (the one that you have under your signature) and it made me realise that you're a person to admire, and the same with your wife, don't let her go... ever!
    WOW! thank you very much..I need to get back to my blog again, i let it fall off with everything going on in my life..oh and she's already slipped... we still live together, but separate rooms..i'll write about it on my blog today.

How can I re size pictures on imgur or on my computer? I took a photo with my camera phone and it is freaking MASSIVE.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    How can I re size pictures on imgur or on my computer? I took a photo with my camera phone and it is freaking MASSIVE.
    I'm not familiar with imagur...my phone automatically uploads to my photobucket, then i resize it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    There should be a "change size" option next to the tools in MS Paint. If it's too big for this site but not for viewing in general you could just post a thumbnail via imgur.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Haha! Thanks for the tips.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I've found that feeling off and on this past year. Once you finally grab it, don't let it go hun. Don't ever let it go.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Just old me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I've found that feeling off and on this past year. Once you finally grab it, don't let it go hun. Don't ever let it go.
    oh trust me... no way in hell am i gonna let go of this feeling! I wake up smiling, I float through the day smiling, I go to bed at night smiling. Like I JUST posted on my blog, it's like a fog has lifted and I can see clearly... I was a little worried this week, as I ran out of ADs, and some other crap going on, but it's all good. Life rolls on and only looks better and better every day!

oh trust me... no way in hell am i gonna let go of this feeling! I wake up smiling, I float through the day smiling, I go to bed at night smiling. Like I JUST posted on my blog, it's like a fog has lifted and I can see clearly... I was a little worried this week, as I ran out of ADs, and some other crap going on, but it's all good. Life rolls on and only looks better and better every day!
    Hahaha that's good, keep it up and try to infest everyone around you with your happines

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lefach View Post
    Just old me...

Well there are all type of people and you have a lot of time to life and now you know what to do with that time not like the young people (me) so keep it up!

ADs have been something I haven't been taking for a few years for one reason or another, now I know the feeling of definitely not needing to. Pills can't cure you when you're not feeling whole to begin with, and once you are, you might not need them at all.
    /hugs
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Hahaha that's good, keep it up and try to infest everyone around you with your happines
    Oh I am! I always trying to tell people life is a gift, unwrap it and enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ADs have been something I haven't been taking for a few years for one reason or another, now I know the feeling of definitely not needing to. Pills can't cure you when you're not feeling whole to begin with, and once you are, you might not need them at all.
    /hugs
    The ADs really are to keep my chemistry on an even keel, and only add to my everyday joy.

I applied an Instagram filter, so I guess you could say I'm quite the artist!
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427294_4437787459697_743158405_n.jpg[IMG]

I applied an Instagram filter, so I guess you could say I'm quite the artist!
    Black & White for instant professional art!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala