1. #23501
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Silly iMac intergrated camera.

    Welcome to Finland where its so cold we wear caps inside.
    Yeah webcams seem to do marvels somehow O_o
    Also, dont houses there have central heating? then again i approve of putting more clothes on instead of turning up the heat tbh :P

  2. #23502
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Yeah webcams seem to do marvels somehow O_o
    Also, dont houses there have central heating? then again i approve of putting more clothes on instead of turning up the heat tbh :P
    Normally yes.

    However our office is at the bottom-level of an older building. Looks nice and retro inside-out but the heating is a bit... lacking :P

    In reality I was almost late from work and didnt have time to "fix my hair" to look presentable. Hence the cap xD

  3. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Normally yes.

    However our office is at the bottom-level of an older building. Looks nice and retro inside-out but the heating is a bit... lacking :P

    In reality I was almost late from work and didnt have time to "fix my hair" to look presentable. Hence the cap xD
    I use that tactic quite often :P

  4. #23504
    Blademaster Djrhave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    25
    Think I posted a pic here about two yrs ago or whenever.. so just an updated pic!



    Fixed that large picture. xD
    Last edited by Djrhave; 2013-03-08 at 08:45 AM.

  5. #23505
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Djrhave View Post
    Think I posted a pic here about two yrs ago or whenever.. so just an updated pic!



    Fixed that large picture. xD
    Why are you.... red (skin)? were you doing exercise? :P BTW nice pic, that cap looks good, and i love your shirt

  6. #23506
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,712


    Middle one looking sober and some what special needs. The two next to me are my carers.

  7. #23507
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post


    Middle one looking sober and some what special needs. The two next to me are my carers.
    But that guy looks way too young to be your carer O.o

  8. #23508
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    But that guy looks way too young to be your carer O.o
    Which one are you looking at?

  9. #23509
    The Lightbringer Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    3,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post


    Me and my wife in berlin, photo taken last year. Married 7 years now, she lets me play WoW when i want and aslong i want without any drama...best wife in the world


    Hey, those are the stairs of the TV tower at Alexanderplatz. You can see the entrance to the FitnessFirst gym to the left. Behind the camera is that huge new fountain they built a couple of years ago.

    I'm good, eh?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Holy Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  10. #23510
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Which one are you looking at?
    The guy thats in on drugs :P (I'm kidding i'm just saying that because of the face he have XD ) -The guy on the right-
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-03-08 at 01:57 PM.

  11. #23511
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hmm another pic of mahself since i have been lurking for ages.
    <3

    More guys should get somewhat longer hair.

  12. #23512


    To serious? :P

  13. #23513
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post


    To serious? :P
    ;o no! smart and sexy :3
    Last edited by Snaige; 2013-03-10 at 09:02 PM.

  14. #23514


    Me, a few years back, in Helmand

  15. #23515
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    smexy
    This "word" makes me want to claw my eyes out, but yeah, looking good, Weider. Your facial hair is very well kept.

  16. #23516
    Moderator Skarsguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ravenloft usually
    Posts
    2,514


    Picture of my beard before I cleaned it up some :P

  17. #23517
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This "word" makes me want to claw my eyes out, but yeah, looking good, Weider. Your facial hair is very well kept.
    Meanie. Fiiiiiine, edited!

  18. #23518
    Thanks ^^ for the comments, I was actually wondering if I should let it go a bit longer or just keep it at this length :P

  19. #23519
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    Thanks ^^ for the comments, I was actually wondering if I should let it go a bit longer or just keep it at this length :P
    I wouldn't, but, you know, I'm a guy. My opinion doesn't matter quite as much. I think most women prefer the length you've got right now. I searched for my bias and am randomly linking something that supports it. I'm too lazy to find you something with actual merit.

  20. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcellers View Post


    Me, a few years back, in Helmand
    Nice piece of kit you've got there. What where you doing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •