1. #23521
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,330
    Much obliged you two ^^ The glasses take a heck of a lot of getting used to, hope this phase doesn't last too long..

  2. #23522
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So yea, genetics caught up with me and I have to wear my glasses from now on. Also beard sprouting back, time to start growing santastyle back for next christmas!
    You sure don't look like a typical Finn to me (fellow Finn here o/). Glasses look amazing tho, and I'm one of those people who normally rage about people wearing that type of glasses.

  3. #23523
    Brewmaster Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So yea, genetics caught up with me and I have to wear my glasses from now on. Also beard sprouting back, time to start growing santastyle back for next christmas!

    <snip>
    Glasses ftw!

  4. #23524
    The Patient Lighthawk45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southwest England
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    You get two pictures for the price of one!



    First one is from New years, second one is from 2 days ago.

    -G
    Looks like you have lost weight mate ( sorry if thats rude )
    Good job , keep it up !

  5. #23525
    Was alone at the gym the other day, had my ipad with me, yay.

    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  6. #23526
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    542
    Your gym is poor.

  7. #23527
    It is, but I don't need flash to do what men have been doing since the stone age.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  8. #23528
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It is, but I don't need flash to do what men have been doing since the stone age.
    Oooooooooooh burn from the Vizzle.

  9. #23529
    Scarab Lord Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,233
    Hey vizzle, nice to finally meet you haha. And your gym has a minimalistic charm to it. I'd rather go there than to those expensive places where people go to show off their jogging pants and their steroids.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  10. #23530
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Hey vizzle, nice to finally meet you haha. And your gym has a minimalistic charm to it. I'd rather go there than to those expensive places where people go to show off their jogging pants and their steroids.
    I would say the same if I'd seen your pic! I posted old pics here about a year ago, if not two, but yea, this one's recent. I'm glad you like the gym, I do prefer the simple one; less creeps and more freedom to do what you want, imo. More pics if you wanna see:

    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65382305_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76489600_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...36904244_n.jpg
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  11. #23531
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    You get two pictures for the price of one!

    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    First one is from New years, second one is from 2 days ago.

    -G
    That's some excellent weight loss. Props.

  12. #23532
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I would say the same if I'd seen your pic! I posted old pics here about a year ago, if not two, but yea, this one's recent. I'm glad you like the gym, I do prefer the simple one; less creeps and more freedom to do what you want, imo. More pics if you wanna see:

    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65382305_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76489600_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...36904244_n.jpg
    I really like that gym. No pretentious tryhards. Although your iPad is annoying me.

  13. #23533
    Haha, unfortunately I have no camera so the iPad is my only choice.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  14. #23534
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Haha, unfortunately I have no camera so the iPad is my only choice.
    Fair enough then Nothing worse than females taking pictures of themselves with iPads, haha.

  15. #23535
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Fair enough then Nothing worse than females taking pictures of themselves with iPads, haha.
    But it's fine for males? ;p
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  16. #23536
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But it's fine for males? ;p
    Both pretty equal

  17. #23537

  18. #23538
    Why a tablet to a gym?

    WHY?!

  19. #23539
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Why a tablet to a gym?

    WHY?!
    Maybe he uses an app on his iPad to track repetitions etc?

  20. #23540
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Maybe he uses an app on his iPad to track repetitions etc?
    Errr murr gurrrd. You live in West Sussex! Whereabouts? I live in Brighton.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •