Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    It means you're slightly retarded.

Your hat is too big for your head, you look like you shave your eyebrows.
    And you just look like one of the people that say "Swag" and "yolo"
    Yes yes very true, It's almost as if you actually know me IRL. Your generalized judgment is very saddening I must say.

Because why not..!

Quote Originally Posted by Epicmagelol View Post
    Yes yes very true, It's almost as if you actually know me IRL. Your generalized judgment is very saddening I must say.
    Well said sir!!....

Schooled! Never judge a book by its cover. Although your male duckface made me giggle, please don't take this as an offense

@furzb, best one so far as well if you don't mind me saying so!
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Schooled! Never judge a book by its cover. Although your male duckface made me giggle, please don't take this as an offense

@furzb, best one so far as well if you don't mind me saying so!
    Lol none taken. Though I tried to just maintain a solid face. I do agree, you can judge the book's cover only and not the entire book by its cover . We are all entitled to have our own separate perception of objects and images, but to go beyond that image which you just had experience with to try and describe anything further leaves you ignorant. Which I feel today's society has failed to follow.

<snip>
    Personally I find guys like you too... groomed. If it looks like a guy is gonna take longer to get ready than me, I don't see it as a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Personally I find guys like you too... groomed. If it looks like a guy is gonna take longer to get ready than me, I don't see it as a good thing.
    A fresh haircut does the trick lol nothing more .

A fresh haircut does the trick lol nothing more .
    Can't even see your hair mate, the hat you see.

Me and my girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post

most recent one
    All the drama about the other stuff and people forgot to comment on this beautiful lady here!

[IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464/Epicmagelol/IMAG0007-1_zps4b027c2c.jpg[IMG]
    Well... i'm really surprise that these's the face of the guy on the other say of the Gnome (Your WoW character) :P

BTW IMHO i think that your hat looks... weird, also as you said before a haircut can change everything (i'm talking about the fact that your hat covers your hair)

and thanks to add some diversity to these thread :P
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-03-18 at 01:00 AM.

Nicely hangover today. Stupid work.

Out of nearly a 1000 photos of me on facebook, I can't find many without a drink in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F5WaIq2.jpg[IMG]
    Nicely hangover today. Stupid work.

Out of nearly a 1000 photos of me on facebook, I can't find many without a drink in my hand.
    Don't ask why but i thought you were a cheft

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2002_608391085842839_1983704284_n.jpg[IMG]

most recent one
    Why did you posted a black and white picture?! Now i think your hair is pink (i don't know why D: )
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-03-18 at 01:00 AM.

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    this just advice from one dude to another, if u have a unibrow, take it off, but leave the rest the way it is.

do the girls agree with me?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I'm betting you took that pic just to troll people like him :P Well played.

That aside.... I find the way you groomed your beard rather... original? Though a mans beard is his own business in the end!
    Also as other have said, either very small head or a very big hat :P

I'll admit the first thing I thought was #swagyolo as well but I'm not one to evaluate a person based on a photo :P

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    How is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I'm betting you took that pic just to troll people like him :P Well played.

That aside.... I find the way you groomed your beard rather... original? Though a mans beard is his own business in the end!
    Also as other have said, either very small head or a very big hat :P

I'll admit the first thing I thought was #swagyolo as well but I'm not one to evaluate a person based on a photo :P

How is that a bad thing?
    Same here! First thing i thought of was "Another swag yolo kid with instagram syndrome." Thats just a natural reaction imo.
    Going so far as to call him retarded is ignorant on the other hand. But people need to understand that the way you look and
    present yourself will be interpreted by others with only that to judge the big picture from.

Example: I see a guy walking in a black pastic bag and a tinfoil hat. I can be pretty sure he is either crazy or lost a bet.

Am i wrong for making that assumption? No.

TLDR: You WILL be judged by your cover. Its the way the world works.
    The trick is to be willing to expand beyond that initial judgment and evolve.

Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Same here! First thing i thought of was "Another swag yolo kid with instagram syndrome." Thats just a natural reaction imo.
    Going so far as to call him retarded is ignorant on the other hand. But people need to understand that the way you look and
    present yourself will be interpreted by others with only that to judge the big picture from.

Example: I see a guy walking in a black pastic bag and a tinfoil hat. I can be pretty sure he is either crazy or lost a bet.

Am i wrong for making that assumption? No.

TLDR: You WILL be judged by your cover. Its the way the world works.
    The trick is to be willing to expand beyond that initial judgment and evolve.
    I think its poor though how some people replied here... I always liked this thread because people always treated others with respect here! If you don't like how someone looks you don't have to say it.
    There are some transexuals or people who i think are transexuals who don't look like their opposite gender at all..
    Or some people who just aren't attractive or look like forest trolls
    should i go and tell them directly? Or should i just respect the way they look and let them be happy about it...

When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

I miss my hair!

Current look

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I think its poor though how some people replied here... I always liked this thread because people always treated others with respect here! If you don't like how someone looks you don't have to say it.
    There are some transexuals or people who i think are transexuals who don't look like their opposite gender at all..
    Or some people who just aren't attractive or look like forest trolls
    should i go and tell them directly? Or should i just respect the way they look and let them be happy about it...
    True, i understand how you feel

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 09:19 AM ----------

May i ask... WHY?! What could have made you take that desicion?!

Are you in the army?
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-18 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ganbai View Post
    because why not..!

run, he will eat your soul