1. #23661
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    As a father it is my #1 job to make sure my son is happy.... if putting a diaper on my head and making silly faces makes him laugh... that is my job..and I love it :P
    Silly you, diapers are for bums, not for heads... Anyways, like your picture.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

  2. #23662
    Mechagnome Garnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Feel like I'm spamming all of a sudden but my little hair colouring project has gone so well that I can't help but show off. Ginger -> blonde -> bright red -> kind of pinkish red in the past four days or so. My poor hair but ermahgerd I love it.

    Wow! O_O I LOVE your hair.

    Red hair drives me crazy! haha

  3. #23663
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Feel like I'm spamming all of a sudden but my little hair colouring project has gone so well that I can't help but show off. Ginger -> blonde -> bright red -> kind of pinkish red in the past four days or so. My poor hair but ermahgerd I love it.

    Dem eyes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  4. #23664
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ellinois
    Posts
    32



    Probably one of the better selfies I've taken, go easy on me

  5. #23665
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquiny View Post
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/245bkmt.png[/MG]

    Probably one of the better selfies I've taken, go easy on me
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...


  6. #23666
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    It's like Dave Grohl if he didn't look like he was high.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO Show em how to live

  7. #23667
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Snip snip SNIP AHAHAHAHAHA SNIP!!!! SNIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
    I've always thought you have some of the coolest hair I've ever seen, Robutt. I love how it's straight and then at the very ends spikes off in different directions. You've got great facial hair as well.

  8. #23668
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    That hair of yours, just sayin' but, it's awesome. Nice facial hair, too.



  9. #23669
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's like Dave Grohl if he didn't look like he was high.
    Hehe awesome! Also, hopefully I won't be needing grandpa spectacles like him any time soon! (http://imgur.com/gallery/TmUgd)

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I've always thought you have some of the coolest hair I've ever seen, Robutt. I love how it's straight and then at the very ends spikes off in different directions. You've got great facial hair as well.
    Hehe cheers man! Expecially for the facial hair comment. Been letting my hobo whisker grow for weeks and that's about the best I can manage! I worry it looks too wispy, but I value the Letmesleep Seal of Approval! \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    That hair of yours, just sayin' but, it's awesome. Nice facial hair, too.
    Thanks, Mynta! Yay! More whisker non-mockery! x0

  10. #23670
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239


    It was really getting time for a haircut. Sad though, I don't like this style, reveals my big ass chubby head. :P

    Even the lady who worked at the barbershop said I had good hair. D:

  11. #23671
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    I really like your hair, NEVER CUT IT! (well you will have to sooner or later, but... LET IT LAST D; )

  12. #23672
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104

  13. #23673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquiny View Post
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/245bkmt.png[/MG]


    Probably one of the better selfies I've taken, go easy on me
    you're ugly,

    no kidding you look a lot like a guy i went to high school with.... even have the crappy wrist bands

  14. #23674
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you see me, you can probably kill me.

    I've not changed much at all in 5 years. I've probably gotten a lot more derpy.

    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/371_109566635120_4539_n.jpg[IMG]

    From 2008.
    /late reply

    I finally found the Scum person on HD!

  15. #23675
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Hehe cheers man! Expecially for the facial hair comment. Been letting my hobo whisker grow for weeks and that's about the best I can manage! I worry it looks too wispy, but I value the Letmesleep Seal of Approval! \o/
    It's a lot better than what I can muster :P I like it. You've been stamped!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    It was really getting time for a haircut. Sad though, I don't like this style, reveals my big ass chubby head. :P

    Even the lady who worked at the barbershop said I had good hair. D:
    I actually kind of like it. I feel it makes you look thinner. It's true that when your hair was longer it had just the right amount of wave in it, but I think either style can work for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Aww, don't be sad *hug*

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    you're ugly,

    no kidding you look a lot like a guy i went to high school with.... even have the crappy wrist bands
    That's not even funny to say to someone.

  16. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    That's not even funny to say to someone.
    he asked us to take it easy on him, if he had not i wouldn't have made that joke. Willing setting yourself up for that was his own fault, don't try to make me look bad. Seriously it was a joke so yes it was funny to say.

  17. #23677
    2006 -

    10 minutes ago! - http://i.imgur.com/ypkwMjE.jpg (link as picture is quite big and i can't thumbnail)
    somebody call for d doctor?

  18. #23678
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Willing setting yourself up for that was his own fault, don't try to make me look bad.
    Blaming someone else for your behavior? Never seen that before. I don't have to make you look bad, you did it yourself.
    Seriously it was a joke so yes it was funny to say.
    It's not funny, it's just mean and untrue. He's not ugly.


    @bobo333: Nice pics dude, the second one shows what nice eyes you have. You may be one of the few who can actually pull off long hair though.

  19. #23679
    no, it seems you were the only one that did not get the joke. He doesn't look bad at all,If you cannot tell a simple joke then god help you.

  20. #23680
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nice pics dude
    thanks! you're alright by me. even with the secret spooning! have an awesome day, i will now
    somebody call for d doctor?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •