1. #23821
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    page or two back stalker
    Ah my foxy brethren, I admit I scrolled back to see what you look like, you're post #23888 by the way.

    I'm #22284, stalk away!

  2. #23822
    I wanted to post my Korea/Japan pictures as well!

    No awesome tigers and pretty bad weather.

    Close your eyes if you're under 18!

    Okay, you can open them again.


    Also. Go to Korea. Play StarCraft. Win. One might want to consider me a God now!
    Meeting the parents however, a completely different story... ugh.
    At least his dad looked at us and said we'll have pretty children. Not awkward at all : )))

  3. #23823
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Ah my foxy brethren, I admit I scrolled back to see what you look like, you're post #23888 by the way.

    I'm #22284, stalk away!
    If someone else forgot how he looks or skipped it (actually is to annoy Blood Fox)

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 01:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    because i cannot take a picture with me and my new hat without looking derpy...








    eye am watching you, get it?
    Here you have

  4. #23824
    max I will end you.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Salinger
    “It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Why me?!

  5. #23825
    I am Murloc! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,719
    Gwanghwamun was an awesome place, right? I loved the temple.... too bad they didn't let anyone into the building itself. You were only allowed to watch it from the outside and stroll around the "campus".

    Seoul was the best city I've been to so far.

  6. #23826
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Gwanghwamun was an awesome place, right? I loved the temple.... too bad they didn't let anyone into the building itself. You were only allowed to watch it from the outside and stroll around the "campus".

    Seoul was the best city I've been to so far.
    I'm not the biggest fan of sightseeing, and as you can see, the weather was pretty bad. If it had been spring or summer (this was about 4 weeks ago), it would've been so much better. I'm returning to Korea in July again, so thinking of going there again to experience the garden more.
    I think the best part was when we got out of the temple and walked around the really old neighbourhoods. Absolutely beautiful and more up my alley!

    I honestly prefered Busan more than Seoul, but as I said, I'm going back in July to give Seoul a second chance The street food however, soooo good.
    If you haven't been to Tokyo yet, I'm sure you'll like it a lot.

  7. #23827
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    max I will end you.
    It was worthy :P

  8. #23828
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    I wanted to post my Korea/Japan pictures as well!

    Also. Go to Korea. Play StarCraft. Win. One might want to consider me a God now!
    Meeting the parents however, a completely different story... ugh.
    At least his dad looked at us and said we'll have pretty children. Not awkward at all : )))
    Asian/White kids are always pretty. Congratulations.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  9. #23829
    I am Murloc! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of sightseeing, and as you can see, the weather was pretty bad. If it had been spring or summer (this was about 4 weeks ago), it would've been so much better. I'm returning to Korea in July again, so thinking of going there again to experience the garden more.
    I think the best part was when we got out of the temple and walked around the really old neighbourhoods. Absolutely beautiful and more up my alley!

    I honestly prefered Busan more than Seoul, but as I said, I'm going back in July to give Seoul a second chance The street food however, soooo good.
    If you haven't been to Tokyo yet, I'm sure you'll like it a lot.
    Actually I wanted to go to Tokyo, but things happened and now I am back in Holland. My plans got fucked up pretty hard so I couldn't really see that much... I wasn't in Busan, nor on Juju Island... let alone Tokyo.

    But now I know how awesome it is, so I'll def come back one day to see more.

  10. #23830
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Asian/White kids are always pretty. Congratulations.
    disagree, but i think lit is getting at the parents didn't approve fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Salinger
    “It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Why me?!

  11. #23831
    Stood in the Fire Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    382
    messy hair not styled

  12. #23832
    The Patient CptMitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    275


    Turning 19 next Tuesday. I look way younger though in my opinion

  13. #23833
    Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post


    Turning 19 next Tuesday. I look way younger though in my opinion
    Why don't people smile in their pictures anymore.

  14. #23834
    The Patient CptMitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Why don't people smile in their pictures anymore.
    I never smile, Im kinda boring.

  15. #23835
    The Patient Prifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    fashion parade?
    Yeah sorry, it's a fashion show.

  16. #23836
    Seems every picture of me post-2008 was on other peoples social media accounts who have since deleted their accounts or relative albums but these will do;




    *edit* found some more but this is the only one thats NSFW;
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2013-04-18 at 09:32 AM.

  17. #23837
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    messy hair not styled
    Messy? do you think you have messy hair in that pic?! >.< you really don't know what's to have a messy hair

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 07:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Seems every picture of me post-2008 was on other peoples social media accounts who have since deleted their accounts or relative albums but these will do;

    Cool tatoo

  18. #23838
    Stood in the Fire Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Messy? do you think you have messy hair in that pic?! >.< you really don't know what's to have a messy hair

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 07:05 AM ----------



    Cool tatoo
    For me it is :P I normally have it spiked up abit

  19. #23839
    Field Marshal Yutani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    64


    Those leaves Iam holding were used to barbecue chicken in. Also, I collected them. With my hands.

  20. #23840
    Banned Zildjian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    Someone requested a colored version, here it is!


    Holy shit. Give me your number. Now.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •