Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    A couple of guys just left the guild, that was my reply...
    Did you kill their dad? People don't like it when you kill their dad, Robb.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

that bottle isn't going to be enough.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

At my sisters wedding.
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

A couple of guys just left the guild, that was my reply...
    I should get gametime so we could tag-team them.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    [IMG]http://divium.eu/vas.JPG[IMG]
    O.O

I think... I think I'm a little aroused.
    :P
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

I'm sorry but this was the first thing that came to my mind:
    Last edited by GenaiTN; 2013-05-03 at 08:51 AM.

Hahahaha, you should make a 3 image one. First one with this, then just kidding it's empty with that stupid meme face, and then the original pic again just without the vaseline

Hahahaha, you should make a 3 image one. First one with this, then just kidding it's empty with that stupid meme face, and then the original pic again just without the vaseline
    Hahaha, I'll see what I can do bro.

Weider I just made it more intimidating for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

Hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

Oh God! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA coj coj HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

haha ^

out in the countryside for a walk.
    rock on..
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury
    Guild
    Youtube Channel

I remember stumbling upon this thread ages ago and I did it again a few days back when I saw it had reached the recent topics once more. And I got to say, after browsing from the first to the last page, I'm surprised it got this far =O

so um.. if I may, I'd like to ask people here to tell me their honest opinions on skinny boys (like, really skinny.. with normal height) who look like me and also if it's better to just embrace that and wear clothes that show that (skinny jeans, shirts etc.) or if that's a bad thing (though I really can't do anything about it since my body burns fat exceptionally fast) and it'd be better to rather dress to hide it. It's been on my mind for quite some time now and I'd like to know various opinions, thank you and cheers

"Times change."

@Crysis, well IMHO you look good, and for the clothes, don't use big clothes, stay with skinny clothes you will look way better with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    so um.. if I may, I'd like to ask people here to tell me their honest opinions on skinny boys (like, really skinny.. with normal height) who look like me and also if it's better to just embrace that and wear clothes that show that (skinny jeans, shirts etc.) or if that's a bad thing (though I really can't do anything about it since my body burns fat exceptionally fast) and it'd be better to rather dress to hide it. It's been on my mind for quite some time now and I'd like to know various opinions, thank you and cheers

You look good, All body types have their charms Excluding really extreme cases But imagining a skinny body type i'd think it suits you!
    Glasses also seem to fit your face! Though i do think you could go with a pair a bit more of today?
    Hope that wasn't offending, If it was sorry for that
    Last edited by Riddles; 2013-05-03 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    Me and my GF, we live in Brazil, she's 16 and I'm 19
    Let me guess, Bourbon Shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ccIOUlK.jpg[IMG]
    You shouldn't really care of what others think when you wear X or Y type of clothes. Just wear what you want, what makes you comfortable, skinny jeans or no skinny jeans, you just need to choose what you prefer, really. It's up to you.

And you look pretty good by the way. Glasses are pretty good too.

Congratulations Drunkenfinn, you just got meme'd.

One of me from a few weeks ago.

Last edited by mrgummage; 2013-05-03 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You shouldn't really care of what others think when you wear X or Y type of clothes. Just wear what you want, what makes you comfortable, skinny jeans or no skinny jeans, you just need to choose what you prefer, really. It's up to you. And you look pretty good by the way. Glasses are pretty good too.
    Thanks. I partly asked too because I never know what to think when people stare at me in public. Or not stare like stare, but they look at me and almost always notice the legs and it's driving me crazy that I don't know what is going on in their heads o.O .. I guess I just don't know how to "not give a sh*t about what others think" :/

Though i do think you could go with a pair a bit more of today?

I'm not currently wearing any glasses
    but I always thought these were pretty fashionable, could you PM me some images of glasses you had in mind? Just out of curiosity) and thanks
    "Times change."