1. #24061
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,740
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

    Me and a friend of mine. First really sunny days of the year.
    Might help block the sun if you put your shades down lol

  2. #24062
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Might help block the sun if you put your shades down lol
    I wanted to have a pic without shades ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  3. #24063
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,740
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I wanted to have a pic without shades ^^
    lol Yeah yeah, Mr. Cool!

  4. #24064

  5. #24065
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxii View Post
    I like your cat

  6. #24066
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    EDIT
    Ahh huge pictures, can't make them smaller atm :<
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  7. #24067
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    EDIT
    Ahh huge pictures, can't make them smaller atm :<
    Upload them on Imgur, and at the end of the picture url, before the .jpg/png/whatever, put an s, m, or l. Hyperlink imgur one to the embeded image, so people can view the full sized one.



  8. #24068
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Upload them on Imgur, and at the end of the picture url, before the .jpg/png/whatever, put an s, m, or l. Hyperlink imgur one to the embeded image, so people can view the full sized one.
    Yeah, I know, but Imgur wasn't working for me on the computer I was on this morning

    Here we go again!

    Queens day!


    Old picture, but without glasses
    Last edited by Rickz; 2013-05-06 at 04:06 PM.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  9. #24069
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    37,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Is it allowed to hit on a Super Moderator?
    Of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Why are there some many good looking people in a MMO comunity?! guys you should look a little more like these:
    http://www.diosnoslibre.com/wp-conte...-Limpet-21.jpg

    Don't go around ruining our reputation with your pretty face, your silky hair, your manly mustache/beard and your hots body!

    :P
    Silky hair? I'm offended now :P

    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I thought we agreed to stop posting that picture of me, I don't smoke anymore and don't want anyone to see it.
    You shush. You don't look anything like that!

    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post


    Me and a friend of mine. First really sunny days of the year.
    Now he is hot. ^^



  10. #24070
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Yeah, I know, but Imgur wasn't working for me on the computer I was on this morning

    Here we go again!

    Queens day!


    Old picture, but without glasses
    Queens day! Where did you go?

  11. #24071
    Dreadlord Aronaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    790
    Freshly taken picture of me and my brand new haircut!
    Looks kinda "gangsta" as well

  12. #24072
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siena, Italy
    Posts
    4
    http://imgur.com/a/OdgK8

    (can't post links yet)

    In order:
    1) me while playing some blues;
    2) same, but whit long hair;
    3) me a long time ago, without a beard;
    4) me a few day ago, with one of my beloved dachshunds
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-05-06 at 08:03 PM.

  13. #24073
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    37,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhak View Post
    imgur.com/a/OdgK8

    (can't post links yet)

    In order:
    1) me while playing some blues;
    2) same, but whit long hair;
    3) me a long time ago, without a beard;
    4) me a few day ago, with one of my beloved dachshunds
    Another cutie



  14. #24074
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Silky hair? I'm offended now :P
    I was talking in general... you don't even have a manly beard and/or mustache >.>

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 01:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Another cutie
    I agree :P

  15. #24075
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siena, Italy
    Posts
    4
    Sorry, i think I posted twice! I'm a complete newbie, sorry!

  16. #24076
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216


    I can wear shirts again because it's warm!

  17. #24077
    Field Marshal Wiizper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    78



    Dem facial hair genetics huh.... (fresh out the shower, so thats why the hair is abit messy >< )
    Wiizper#2846



    Wiizper - Main

  18. #24078
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,281
    I like the hair and the beard. You'd probably look better without the moustasche if you don't mind me saying.

  19. #24079
    Field Marshal Wiizper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I like the hair and the beard. You'd probably look better without the moustasche if you don't mind me saying.
    Dont mind at all! Might actually shave that
    Wiizper#2846



    Wiizper - Main

  20. #24080
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post



    Now he is hot. ^^
    Why, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •