Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You look very Finnish!
    There might be a reason for that, who knows, maybe I am? I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or what
    Lilfot of Defias Brotherhood - EU
    If you are looking for a nice realm, Defias Brotherhood -EU - RPPVP might be for you, if don't mind occasional roleplayers.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfot View Post
    There might be a reason for that, who knows, maybe I am? I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or what
    My mother was Finnish and was very dear to me, so I have nothing but good feelings toward Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    My mother was Finnish and was very dear to me, so I have nothing but good feelings toward Finland.
    Sounds like a compliment then! But I do wonder, how does one look finnish? I mean, are we that different from swedish for example?
    If you are looking for a nice realm, Defias Brotherhood -EU - RPPVP might be for you, if don't mind occasional roleplayers.

Sounds like a compliment then! But I do wonder, how does one look finnish? I mean, are we that different from swedish for example?
    You look more drunk (swede here)
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You look more drunk (swede here)
    I might had couple drinks before that picture, but it shows that well?

*I have feeling that people might think that I take offence for comment that we look more drunk, but no, I find it quite funny *

I might had couple drinks before that picture, but it shows that well?
    Nah, it doesn't. With the "you" in my sentence, I meant Finnish people in general

*I have feeling that people might think that I take offence for comment that we look more drunk, but no, I find it quite funny *
    Good! I meant no offense, I just love jokes about our finnoscandinavian neighbours.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Well, here goes:

Game-mode olol
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nah, it doesn't. With the "you" in my sentence, I meant Finnish people in general

Good! I meant no offense, I just love jokes about our finnoscandinavian neighbours.
    Yeah I got that, but I was just wondering that do I look finnish because I look drunk
    And hey, its all jokes and games untill we meet in ice hockey rink(I had to google this wordsizzle)! Then its on!

Yeah I got that, but I was just wondering that do I look finnish because I look drunk
    And hey, its all jokes and games untill we meet in ice hockey rink(I had to google this wordsizzle)! Then its on!
    *wrote stuff that I decided to remove*Oh! Well, not really. I don't think you look drunk in that picture, or finnish for that matter Might as well have been a swede!
    Aye, for sure. When it comes to hockey it's business time!
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-05-12 at 07:02 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I finally cut my hair (yay for noticeable thinning hair), and someone said I'd look good without my glasses on, so I was gonna prove that wrong. Don't be surprised at the lack of pom-pom.

Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-05-12 at 07:33 PM.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    Hmm... Newer pics! First is ~4 days before shaving the stache. Second is a couple after shaving it.

I should mention that my facial hair grows like mad...
    This entire forum should mention that you are a boss!

hairs all straggly from bein in the shower but there ya goes

Last edited by Miyavi; 2013-05-12 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Get rid of the moustache. The hair on the chin would probably look better without the moustache.

Just an idea!
    I usually rock without the stash,trying with now

Me Be nice! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I finally cut my hair (yay for noticeable thinning hair), and someone said I'd look good without my glasses on, so I was gonna prove that wrong. Don't be surprised at the lack of pom-pom.

tenouttaten
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by maxalyss View Post
    Dennis from Sunny?

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    tenouttaten
    I had to Google that, despite watching a TON of Game Grumps lately. I had never heard it.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

That's me like a year ago or so? Maybe even two
    Agree with tetrisGOAT, you look very Finnish. And this is coming from a Finnish person.

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    You do And you look good! Very cute.

New beard style, what you guys think? And I think I don't have the beard for this style, the sides aren't bushy enough

And I think it makes my face look huge, but dunno if that's good or bad in my case...
    You look like a lady-killer... and yes you look good with that style it makes you look mature without making you look old

Quote Originally Posted by Aspir3 View Post
    Well, here goes:
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/30109l5.jpg

Game-mode olol
    You're very handsome! Would date ;P