1. #24301
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qITkdFJ.jpg[IMG]

    First picture ever of me in my glasses
    That headset is an abomination and taints your otherwise grandeur appearance.

  2. #24302
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    Hey thanks! A lot of times I have self esteem issues due to mood swings and minor depression. And today is one of those days again, when I feel down a bit. And the comments you guys give make me feel better about my self a lot of times.

    You guys are all so awesome!

  3. #24303
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    His jaw line is pretty amazing. Any man with that kind of jaw line will always look like that, awesome. And him being somewhat blonde actually isn't bad, and I generally don't like blonde.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  4. #24304
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    I only count Weider as a manly man because of his masculine jaw.
    And thats really something coming from someone who considers any males under 100kg an inferior sub-species.

    /manfist @ Weider.

    I just bought myself a new suit O_O It looks pretty sharp even if I say so myself! Might post a picture or two later on :P

  5. #24305
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    Hey thanks! A lot of times I have self esteem issues due to mood swings and minor depression. And today is one of those days again, when I feel down a bit. And the comments you guys give make me feel better about my self a lot of times.

    You guys are all so awesome!
    Why would you feel bad? You're really good looking and also really manly so i don't really see a reason to feel bad

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 02:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I only count Weider as a manly man because of his masculine jaw.
    And thats really something coming from someone who considers any males under 100kg an inferior sub-species.

    /manfist @ Weider.

    I just bought myself a new suit O_O It looks pretty sharp even if I say so myself! Might post a picture or two later on :P
    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)

  6. #24306
    Thanks maxilian, problem is in my head, I got issues. Also the fact that I used to be a 125kg (80kg now) fat guy had something to do with it I guess. The ugly duckling effect, or what do you call it

  7. #24307
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  8. #24308
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Yeah pretty much, I wish I was under 100kg.

  9. #24309
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Indeed. Over 100kg is typically overweight for anyone under like.. 6'5. Or even taller than that.

  10. #24310
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,384
    Maybe he meant lbs? 100kg would be a pretty large guy.

  11. #24311
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,263
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Indeed. Over 100kg is typically overweight for anyone under like.. 6'5. Or even taller than that.
    Overweight?! I'm 102kg at 196cm and not even close to overweight!!

  12. #24312
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Overweight?! I'm 102kg at 196cm and not even close to overweight!!
    I'm not talking about muscle, I'm talking about fat.
    And in terms of fat, that's overweight.

    Either way though, that is a ridiculous claim.

  13. #24313
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post

    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    That sounds alarmingly similar to something an obese person would say

  14. #24314
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,263
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'm not talking about muscle, I'm talking about fat.
    And in terms of fat, that's overweight.

    Either way though, that is a ridiculous claim.
    Damn hipsters calling me fat!

    I'm never going to let that go lol

  15. #24315

    I love the hell out of this cat.

    But what's with the sudden weight and height comparison going on? Is it bad I'm the only under weight one at 53kg and 182cm o.o

    I have no idea how to scale that img :/
    Last edited by Iyarashii; 2013-05-26 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Scaling

  16. #24316
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Why would you feel bad? You're really good looking and also really manly so i don't really see a reason to feel bad

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 02:24 PM ----------



    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    Welcome to the world of proportion - while I concur there will be people on whom 100kg doesn't look bad, there are some people on whom it is neither a good look nor is it particularly healthy, y'know, unless you count increased risk of heart attack, stroke, cancer & diabetes as being "healthy" things! I'm a much trimmer 68kg now and thus far I've had no complaints over looking any less manly than I did before, infact one friend did suggest that now I no longer need a sports bra it actually makes me look better as a guy!

    (but dammit I miss the C cup boobs, so many free drinks....)
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

  17. #24317
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Damn hipsters calling me fat!

    I'm never going to let that go lol
    I never said you were fat, I said muscular!
    And I ain't no hipster!

  18. #24318
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,263
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I never said you were fat, I said muscular!
    And I ain't no hipster!
    /flex I have muscle!! You've seen it! lol

  19. #24319
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,540
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Indeed. Over 100kg is typically overweight for anyone under like.. 6'5. Or even taller than that.
    Hahaha sorry my bad, i mean 100 lbs :P

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 09:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post

    I love the hell out of this cat.

    But what's with the sudden weight and height comparison going on? Is it bad I'm the only under weight one at 53kg and 182cm o.o

    I have no idea how to scale that img :/
    The topic change cause of a stupid thing i said, so don't worry.... :P
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-05-27 at 03:25 AM.

  20. #24320
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Just like a man under 100kg is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

    In reality I only say this cause my size is my only redeeming feature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •