1. #24361
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Wait! Aren't you suppose to be a CAT?!

    Ohhh wait, now i understand! you posted a picture of your master with glasses!
    Cats don't have masters. They are ​the master.

  2. #24362
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Wait! Aren't you suppose to be a CAT?!

    Ohhh wait, now i understand! you posted a picture of your master with glasses!
    I am like a werewolf. I can transform, that is mainly because it sucks to write on forums with paws

  3. #24363
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qITkdFJ.jpg[IMG]

    First picture ever of me in my glasses
    That headset is an abomination and taints your otherwise grandeur appearance.

  4. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    Hey thanks! A lot of times I have self esteem issues due to mood swings and minor depression. And today is one of those days again, when I feel down a bit. And the comments you guys give make me feel better about my self a lot of times.

    You guys are all so awesome!

  5. #24365
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    His jaw line is pretty amazing. Any man with that kind of jaw line will always look like that, awesome. And him being somewhat blonde actually isn't bad, and I generally don't like blonde.

  6. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'd kill to have 1/100th of your masculinity. DAMN. You put the most interesting man in the world to shame!
    I only count Weider as a manly man because of his masculine jaw.
    And thats really something coming from someone who considers any males under 100kg an inferior sub-species.

    /manfist @ Weider.

    I just bought myself a new suit O_O It looks pretty sharp even if I say so myself! Might post a picture or two later on :P

  7. #24367
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    Hey thanks! A lot of times I have self esteem issues due to mood swings and minor depression. And today is one of those days again, when I feel down a bit. And the comments you guys give make me feel better about my self a lot of times.

    You guys are all so awesome!
    Why would you feel bad? You're really good looking and also really manly so i don't really see a reason to feel bad

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 02:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I only count Weider as a manly man because of his masculine jaw.
    And thats really something coming from someone who considers any males under 100kg an inferior sub-species.

    /manfist @ Weider.

    I just bought myself a new suit O_O It looks pretty sharp even if I say so myself! Might post a picture or two later on :P
    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)

  8. #24368
    Thanks maxilian, problem is in my head, I got issues. Also the fact that I used to be a 125kg (80kg now) fat guy had something to do with it I guess. The ugly duckling effect, or what do you call it

  9. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  10. #24370
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Yeah pretty much, I wish I was under 100kg.

  11. #24371
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Indeed. Over 100kg is typically overweight for anyone under like.. 6'5. Or even taller than that.

  12. #24372
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,490
    Maybe he meant lbs? 100kg would be a pretty large guy.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  13. #24373
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Indeed. Over 100kg is typically overweight for anyone under like.. 6'5. Or even taller than that.
    Overweight?! I'm 102kg at 196cm and not even close to overweight!!

  14. #24374
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Overweight?! I'm 102kg at 196cm and not even close to overweight!!
    I'm not talking about muscle, I'm talking about fat.
    And in terms of fat, that's overweight.

    Either way though, that is a ridiculous claim.

  15. #24375
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post

    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    That sounds alarmingly similar to something an obese person would say

  16. #24376
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'm not talking about muscle, I'm talking about fat.
    And in terms of fat, that's overweight.

    Either way though, that is a ridiculous claim.
    Damn hipsters calling me fat!

    I'm never going to let that go lol

  17. #24377

    I love the hell out of this cat.

    But what's with the sudden weight and height comparison going on? Is it bad I'm the only under weight one at 53kg and 182cm o.o

    I have no idea how to scale that img :/
    Last edited by Eren Yaeger; 2013-05-26 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Scaling
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

  18. #24378
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Why would you feel bad? You're really good looking and also really manly so i don't really see a reason to feel bad

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 02:24 PM ----------



    Actually when i see a man under 100kg..... is not a man is a actually a kid :P (Or a poor guy who can't get enought food to eat)
    Welcome to the world of proportion - while I concur there will be people on whom 100kg doesn't look bad, there are some people on whom it is neither a good look nor is it particularly healthy, y'know, unless you count increased risk of heart attack, stroke, cancer & diabetes as being "healthy" things! I'm a much trimmer 68kg now and thus far I've had no complaints over looking any less manly than I did before, infact one friend did suggest that now I no longer need a sports bra it actually makes me look better as a guy!

    (but dammit I miss the C cup boobs, so many free drinks....)
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

  19. #24379
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Damn hipsters calling me fat!

    I'm never going to let that go lol
    I never said you were fat, I said muscular!
    And I ain't no hipster!

  20. #24380
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I never said you were fat, I said muscular!
    And I ain't no hipster!
    /flex I have muscle!! You've seen it! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •