1. #24521
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1010176_10151441673842791_1549575364_n.jpg[/MG]

    Sleepy.
    You look.... young, you look like you were 16 years old (at least for me)
    Last edited by Splenda; 2013-06-29 at 07:25 PM.

  2. #24522
    The Lightbringer Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Mahtava parta, valkonaama :P

    Is it narcissistic for me to make a sig and avatar from a picture of myself? :P
    Just started fooling around with a picture of myself where I had an... interesting expression and it just happened :P

    I've been told that I tend to "stare at peoples souls" whenever I look at the camera xD

    Also, @Coleslaw:

    That's the creepiest expression ever
    /bows and hides

    And well nah unless you then proceed to stare at your own sig and avatar in awe
    Btw, you and Weider have the expressively creepiest eyes of the forums, though you're more an open book whereas Weider is clearly a jovial serial killer.

    Oh and don't go camping since I'm terrorizing the countryside daily during the summer.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

    Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

    Active - Whitey#2918 -

  3. #24523
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    You look.... young, you look like you were 16 years old (at least for me)
    I know, it's awful. I have a baby's face and a baby's body.

  4. #24524
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    I know, it's awful. I have a baby's face and a baby's body.
    That's not really bad... think about it, in the future all your friends will look like they were your father and for the girls you will look like a really mature hunk... coj coj.. weider... coj coj

  5. #24525
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    That's not really bad... think about it, in the future all your friends will look like they were your father and for the girls you will look like a really mature hunk... coj coj.. weider... coj coj
    Awwww yeah.

  6. #24526
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,288


    I always get told that I look like a criminal xd

    Pic is a few years old, but I look the same apart from stubble and a bit of a beard sometimes.

  7. #24527
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    /bows and hides

    And well nah unless you then proceed to stare at your own sig and avatar in awe
    Btw, you and Weider have the expressively creepiest eyes of the forums, though you're more an open book whereas Weider is clearly a jovial serial killer.

    Oh and don't go camping since I'm terrorizing the countryside daily during the summer.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/87ES0tTl.jpg[/IG]
    Weider totally has his rape-face going on on the 2nd pick where he's grinning

    Also, I will stare at your soul and eat it. Or something. O_O

    Tosimies splättää ilman paitaa!
    Last edited by Splenda; 2013-06-29 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #24528
    Blademaster Macloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Douglasvillle, GA
    Posts
    34
    Well this is me.

    No tattoos yet but at least my beard can compete with some of the others I've seen on here.


  9. #24529
    For some reason my eyes always get way more attention then I would give them normally

  10. #24530
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,371


    I just love Madrid!!

  11. #24531
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    I know, it's awful. I have a baby's face and a baby's body.
    Ha, I had the same problem. And as much as it sucks now (You'll be carded for drinks for years) it'll rock later.

    I'm 28 but I still look like I could be 20-22, it's f'n awesome.

  12. #24532
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Ha, I had the same problem. And as much as it sucks now (You'll be carded for drinks for years) it'll rock later.

    I'm 28 but I still look like I could be 20-22, it's f'n awesome.
    You're telling me man... Went into a pub the other week with a bouncer (they ask for ID), I got in, went to the bar and they asked me for ID too... (they never do that in England if there's a bouncer)

    Being 19 and looking 6 and a half isn't very good at the moment yo.

  13. #24533
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Being 19 and looking 6 and a half isn't very good at the moment yo.
    Out of curiosity, when is it? Do you infiltrate kindergarten to steal glue often? ^^

  14. #24534
    Banned This name sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A basement in Canada
    Posts
    2,726








    Ladies.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2013-06-28 at 04:21 AM.

  15. #24535
    Little too close to the mirror there, and what's that shirt you're wearing? Nice glasses.

  16. #24536
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Out of curiosity, when is it? Do you infiltrate kindergarten to steal glue often? ^^
    No bitch, all your building blocks am belong to me.

  17. #24537
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    [IMG]<snip>.
    On the 3rd image I thought you were posting a picture of Shia LaBeouf when he was a teen.

  18. #24538


    Haven't been posting here much, but it's neat to see what some of the more familiar faces look like.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

  19. #24539

  20. #24540
    That red lipstick is pretty awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •