Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Well, I got a haircut about two weeks ago, here's he before and after shots. The aftershot was taken today, how do I look with the new 'do?
    I actually prefer the old one but that's just me, I'm sure 9 out of 10 people will like the new you more, it just looks more mainstream.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I actually prefer the old one but that's just me, I'm sure 9 out of 10 people will like the new you more, it just looks more mainstream.
    Well, hair-wise I defintely prefer the first one.
    Face-wise, second one. But while I think the second hairstyle fits his face more, I can't say due to the different lights and such in both the photos making it unfair straight off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Here's one:
    [snip]
    Steve Kardynal. Would lol again, thank you for that.

@Robbyjawz: Definitely approve of the haircut. Looks good on you.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Me and my girlfriend Ellen at her cousin's graduation of a Masters Degree in Social Work.

LOL NOPE.
    Hahaha, i love your pics, that's the perfect picture to answer him... your face is like "*sarcasm* Summer.... yay *sarcasm*"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Well, I got a haircut about two weeks ago, here's he before and after shots. The aftershot was taken today, how do I look with the new 'do?

Before:

After:
    IMO you look better in your first picture..., but well... i really envy guys with long silky hair :P

Been taking a lot of pictures lately ever since I got my new (and first!) smartphone. The camera on it suprisingly good!

I decided to follow the Way of the Whitey once again and started growing a summer/vacation-beard :P Still work in progress, but getting better day by day!

@Robbyjawz
    Your new haircut looks better for sure!

Also, Tiilis bikini-pic disturbs me greatly.

EDIT:

I also just showed these to a friend of mine since she wanted to see how I looked back in college xD
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35c0dig&s=5 <-- class pictures from the 1st and the 3rd year
    They made me lie on the floor cause I was too tall to fit into the pic otherwise

Dat 1st year hair.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-07-15 at 08:42 PM.

Got my new hat in the mail today

Last edited by Coleslaw; 2013-07-15 at 06:43 PM.

Seriously, I notice a severe love for beards here... I think the only reason I would ever grow one would be if I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere for months with the actual ability to grow one.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I ever posted this picture but I was drenched that day and throughout the entire graduation, literally just walked through a torrential downpour to get inside. Never did I run but man I was soaked throughout the entire ceremony and didn't complain once. Also we were the centennial class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Got my new hat in the mail today

Sup Ashe, how's your steroidal Pikachu?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sup Ashe, how's your steroidal Pikachu?
    About to be level 5 again and get beaten by a starter. Again.

By the way, Coleslaw. Nice hat, though I'd prefer Red's original hat (or Pixiv's much superior take on it) honestly.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Hair is getting longer again... That makes me happy because I'll soon morph into Male Model Duronos again!

The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Not much of a poster but I do check the site and forums an unhealthy amount..

About a year ago:

July 4th this year (Got back from going out with family):

In my human form

Yeah, I decided to get a friggin hair cut. I've had this hair cut for about 7 years, and by hair cut, I mean randomly style my long hair from day-to-day. First two are befores (In order from oldest to newest), bottom being what I just got cut. They wanted to charge me like an additional $10 to deal with my beard, but I have the tools for that and plan on doing it tomorrow morning.

plan on having moar images when I actually clean this beard up. 8) It looks so off with it right now, buuuuut...

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Not too bad at all. Not. Too. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    Yeah, I decided to get a friggin hair cut.
    The "before" pictures are like 1000 times better. And I can imagine the "after" without beard, not cool, man. Why do people keep doing this to themselves? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Not too bad at all. Not. Too. Bad.
    <3

The "before" pictures are like 1000 times better. And I can imagine the "after" without beard, not cool, man. Why do people keep doing this to themselves? :'(
    Presuming you're being genuine, 7 years of the same thing got oooold. I went through a break up with a woman I was dating for 3+ years, and I also need to be looking fairly professional and acceptable for when I'm student teaching.

Worst case scenario, it grows back in a year or so. 8)

After a run I took a two photos just to see if I'm really looking as good as I am in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    You look like Jack Black in this photo.

Here's me with my little brother:
    Last edited by Zodiark Son; 2013-07-20 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    You look like Jack Black in this photo.

Here's me with my little brother:
    Everyone says that, literally. 8) I was given the nick name in high school of jack black, and I've had 30 professors (or so) while in the past 3 years of college. Out of those professors, at least 5 called me jack black instead of my real name, Mike. 8) I actually had two of the professors again next semester in less than a month. I'mma blow their mind. Also, what in the frig are you guys doing in that picture? :P

Here's 3 pics, one of me being on a boat in branson, MO (Better JB reference) and I was actually approached by a group of 5 kids, I am not even kidding, with their cell phones out. Two of the girls were screaming/giddy cause they all thought I was JB. Then the other two are current after I trimmed the beard.

I love the way I look now. 8)

Sorry for the terrible blackberry's camera quality :P
    Last edited by TS26; 2013-07-21 at 06:25 AM.