1. #24661
    Pretty sure when i felt her up it was real boobs

  2. #24662
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post
    Alex in his basement.
    Playing along with the hoodedness...Sorry if image is huge.


  3. #24663
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Playing along with the hoodedness...Sorry if image is huge.
    I don't mean to cause offense, but I'm not sure if pretty girl or even prettier guy.
    Those cheek bones though, wow.

  4. #24664
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Playing along with the hoodedness...Sorry if image is huge.

    Cool picture! I guess you own a cat?

  5. #24665
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I don't mean to cause offense, but I'm not sure if pretty girl or even prettier guy.
    Those cheek bones though, wow.
    No offense taken at all! I'm female. Cranky Anakin pose added masculinity I guess lol. Just happened to be sick at home, bored out of my mind and playing too much swtor at the time this was taken.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Burlap Bandana View Post
    Cool picture! I guess you own a cat?
    I own 3 of the fuzzy guys. However did you know

  6. #24666
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    No offense taken at all! I'm female. Cranky Anakin pose added masculinity I guess lol. Just happened to be sick at home, bored out of my mind and playing too much swtor at the time this was taken.
    <creeper> Well, you're certainly still attractive.
    However.. Had you been a guy, wow. Well, a man can dream, can't he?
    </creeper>

    In seriousness, it's a really good picture. Now that you mention it, there's certainly something Anakin over it.

  7. #24667
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    <creeper> Well, you're certainly still attractive.
    However.. Had you been a guy, wow. Well, a man can dream, can't he?
    </creeper>

    In seriousness, it's a really good picture. Now that you mention it, there's certainly something Anakin over it.
    Thank you kindly

  8. #24668
    Jokingly tried to pose. Photo was taken before I shaved my facial hair, letting them grow back atm tho.


  9. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    No offense taken at all! I'm female. Cranky Anakin pose added masculinity I guess lol. Just happened to be sick at home, bored out of my mind and playing too much swtor at the time this was taken.
    reminded me more of that nat geo cover photo of the afghan girl (famous picture)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  10. #24670
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    276
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3UbTGzZAPS...0/IMAG5052.jpg

    My brother got me the best mug in the world.

    (ignore the face, just came back from a walk in the flesh melting weather... )

  11. #24671
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post


    I own 3 of the fuzzy guys. However did you know
    I was about to ask you if you own cats as well, and probably for the same reason as Red Burlap Bandana. It's the cat hair on your blanket/hood/Jedi garment.

  12. #24672

  13. #24673
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Pretty sure when i felt her up it was real boobs
    Maybe she got frozen by a witch. It was a Renaissance Faire after all. You missed your chance to save the Princess Pirate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    K
    Thank you kindly
    You have beautiful eyes.


  14. #24674
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I was about to ask you if you own cats as well, and probably for the same reason as Red Burlap Bandana. It's the cat hair on your blanket/hood/Jedi garment.
    Ah... Yes of course. It's impossible to escape from the fur :/
    And it's a robe I made for this costume http://imgur.com/L5YR5od.jpg

  15. #24675
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Maybe she got frozen by a witch. It was a Renaissance Faire after all. You missed your chance to save the Princess Pirate!



    You have beautiful eyes.

    Story of my life ;(

  16. #24676
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,920
    Me interning


    me going to surgery

  17. #24677
    meh thats me lol [IMG]082[/IMG]

  18. #24678
    Elemental Lord Manakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cambridge!
    Posts
    8,250
    Day one of my attempted beard growing spree!



    (I lie, it's more like day 2 - but there is some distinct stubble, doesn't really show up in the pic...)

  19. #24679
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Sorry for the terrible blackberry's camera quality :P
    smokin even at low rez

    - - - Updated - - -

    my avatar is a picture of me from last year.





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  20. #24680
    Stood in the Fire Captain Noctus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    468
    So, I post here like, once a year.

    This is me now:



    Dyed my hair black, but it`s fading. Back to blond soon.
    I love my hair, it`s always so soft. :) Also it`s always in my face >:|
    Thanks i4ni for the sig!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •