1. #24781
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Meh facial hair isn't my calling, nor is chest hair etc. Thank god, I hate shaving. 19 and happy that shaving isn't major outside of my chin.
    There are women out there who like men with little to no chest hair or any facial hair so. Like take Japan for instance my friend over heard some talking about they want a man like a bear LOL.

  2. #24782
    Pit Lord Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,256
    way too many guys in this thread
    Milk was a bad choice.


    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  3. #24783
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    way too many guys in this thread
    Well I'm Male Model Duronos, I'm more than just a man, I make women.... Feel lovely, just like if a bouquet of flowers were being handed to them.
    Hey everyone

  4. #24784
    The Lightbringer Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    Awkward...i srsly thought this was a pic of a guy at first...
    That's not very nice.

  5. #24785
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,729
    Please keep this on-topic and respectful.

  6. #24786
    Stood in the Fire Hattai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    425
    Me:
    http://i.imgur.com/9KEp3xp.jpg

    Me photoshoped onto Khal Drogo by a friend:
    http://i.imgur.com/bS280hH.jpg

    Edit: Ginormous images are ginormous. Removed the image tags. Please try and post thumbnails, links or smaller images instead.

    Edit 2: Don't undo mod edits.
    Last edited by Venara; 2013-08-11 at 12:13 PM.

  7. #24787
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattai View Post
    Me:
    http://i.imgur.com/9KEp3xp.jpg

    Me photoshoped onto Khal Drogo by a friend:
    http://i.imgur.com/bS280hH.jpg
    That. Beard.

    You could be Jason Momoa's double very easily with just that face.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  8. #24788
    Finally we have some REAL facial hair here, and the biggest fan of it was banned. Oh the irony.

    EDIT: and about being a guy or girl - actually females with no make up on most of the time look like more feminine kind of guys. We're not really THAT different from appearance, and what you see when you go out is mostly fake. A quick google:

    A British study revealed that 70% of women surveyed never left the house without applying makeup. A quarter of the total surveyed thought that if their friends and family saw them without makeup, they would be surprised at how unappealing they look.
    Last edited by Dianatrix; 2013-08-11 at 12:46 PM.

  9. #24789
    Hattai you looks like Ronon Dex from Stargate Atlantis

  10. #24790
    Stood in the Fire Hattai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    425
    Thanks, shame I don't have Jason Momoa's physique, ahh well. Goal is to grow it long enough to tie up like Drogo does.
    Last edited by Hattai; 2013-08-11 at 12:58 PM.

  11. #24791
    High Overlord plumwd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Are you referring to me?
    Yes I am

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    19 and happy that shaving isn't major outside of my chin.
    Now that I know you're only 19, I feel like a major creeper.

  12. #24792
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Don't worry, I tried hitting on a girl 3 years older than me yesterday. She seemed interested until I mentioned joining the military.
    Hey everyone

  13. #24793
    High Overlord plumwd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Don't worry, I tried hitting on a girl 3 years older than me yesterday. She seemed interested until I mentioned joining the military.
    Aww that's too bad, her loss. Joining the military is a great idea!

    I'm way more than 3 years older than you.

  14. #24794
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by plumwd View Post
    Aww that's too bad, her loss. Joining the military is a great idea!

    I'm way more than 3 years older than you.
    Meh she was a college girl.

    My dad always told me that older girls know what they want unlike the younger ones....
    Hey everyone

  15. #24795
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,258
    Quote Originally Posted by plumwd View Post
    Now that I know you're only 19, I feel like a major creeper.
    Ugh, I feel like I have joined this club of feeling bad about myself when I find a woman attractive and she ends up being 18 or 19... -.- I think I am a little too old for that lol

  16. #24796
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,721
    Age is just a number baby
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  17. #24797
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    My dad always told me that older girls know what they want unlike the younger ones....
    Not all (I know some unstable ones around my age and even over) but generally he was right.

  18. #24798
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Not all (I know some unstable ones around my age and even over) but generally he was right.
    After dating a very unstable 17 year old girl... And hooking up every now and then with girls 20+, he's right most of the time.
    Hey everyone

  19. #24799
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,729
    Are we doing beard pictures of ourselves now?
    http://i.imgur.com/6GoYD.jpg
    This is a bit older, and with only 1.5-2 months worth of growth. It doesn't grow much in length past that (but still does), but it fluffs up nicely in thickness.
    When I shaved a few days ago, I had 50 mm of beard and was like four months worth

  20. #24800
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Are we doing beard pictures of ourselves now?
    http://i.imgur.com/6GoYD.jpg
    This is a bit older, and with only 1.5-2 months worth of growth. It doesn't grow much in length past that (but still does), but it fluffs up nicely in thickness.
    When I shaved a few days ago, I had 50 mm of beard and was like four months worth
    You know, I might have to turn in my dyke card because if I actually had a thing for guys, for some reason a pic of you like that just works for me.

    What the hell, goat. What the hell?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •