Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its ok, we still love you!

And with the joke about tapping dat ass, I trust Deyana to take it in the good humour its intended!
    What im reading here is
    j/k but i'd tap dat ass
    j/k
    but seriously i would j/k

j/k really j/k

but serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    It's been quite a while since I last posted a mugshot here so let's fix this horrible mistake!

Mugshot, get it? Hehe. He. Hee...
    I feel like I know you IRL for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I feel like I know you IRL for some reason
    I believe i played DragonAge with her once...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Nice picture and all - but i have to ask. What the hell is up with the cat!? I have seen multiple people using it for avatars...
    You mean Pusheen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    You are very pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No doubt she is. She's 9 or 10 with a face like that.
    Why thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by theonly View Post
    The chips ??
    You love Lays too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, good. I'm not the only one that noticed. Hehe
    Really? Okay, last time I made a picture that includes food in the background

Deleted
    I'd tap that ass... with my hammer... to check reflexes...
    You're welcome to try. Just a fun fact - if you tap under my knee, my leg doesn't move. Seriously, it doesn't. I don't know why or what is it about, but I guess it should... on normal people.

And with the joke about tapping dat ass, I trust Deyana to take it in the good humour its intended!
    Yeah I'm not the kind to get offended about random stuff, been using internet for 10 years after all. But I guess with all the psycho chicks around, you can never be sure who will you offend with what, so I will forgive Majad his humbleness.

P.S. a little confession - I'm kind of an insecure person and a major attentionwhore, I love to get all kind of compliments because they make me feel better about myself. D:
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-11-23 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    You're welcome to try. Just a fun fact - if you tap under my knee, my leg doesn't move. Seriously, it doesn't. I don't know why or what is it about, but I guess it should... on normal people.
    No please, kick him in the face, or the nuts, just do it!
    P.S. a little confession - I'm kind of an insecure person and a major attentionwhore, I love to get all kind of compliments because they make me feel better about myself. D:
    Welp you came to the right place to receive those! And realistically everyone's a bit of an attentionwhore, we all love dem compliments. (and dat ass)

Yes... it should. If it doesnt its not like it should be...

You need to be hitting the right spot though. If you try and sit with your leg crossed above the other so your foot is dangling over the other foot and feel below your knee cap. Between your knee cap and your shin there is a ligament - thats the thing you want to hit. You need to hit with some force though - not a mallet mind you - but like some relatively hard rubbery object. Im sure you got something like that lying around.

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't like compliments...?

Who doesn't like compliments...?
    You, on account of you don't know what they feel like

Deleted
    You need to be hitting the right spot though.
    Well I was playing doctor with a bunch of guys (lulz) and I was the only one there with that "problem", I'm sure they knew where and how to hit if they could make it happen on themselves and others.
    But it's too much offtopic already so here, have a photo of my knee.

That is one fine knee, I would caress that.

On a more serious and altogether slightly less creepy note, thats a pretty cool tattoo.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-11-23 at 01:38 AM.

Well I was playing doctor with a bunch of guys (lulz) and I was the only one there with that "problem", I'm sure they knew where and how to hit if they could make it happen on themselves and others.
    But it's too much offtopic already so here, have a photo of my knee.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IHneKxl.jpg[IMG]
    *cough* bunch eh...

This be where you should be hittin'

Also the unicorn is sweet...

Candy Sweet...

Deleted
    Yeah I guess I know where to hit. It tickles a bit like when you hit your elbow, yknow. But that's all.
    And just if you're wondering, the unicorn is not real. :P just some fancy pantyhose.

Yeah I guess I know where to hit. It tickles a bit like when you hit your elbow, yknow. But that's all.
    Doesnt sound right at all - you oughta book an appointment with me...

And since im not even a doctor yet its completely free!

Doesnt sound right at all - you oughta book an appointment with me...

And since im not even a doctor yet its completely free!
    Have we found Rons main account?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Not sure if I should post it...but well, guess it won't hurt.

I'm not entirely sure of your gender, but please don't be offended, because you'd be attractive as either one, which is also interesting becuase I'm straight.

Have we found Rons main account?
    Oh Xanjo, you and your dirty mind. What on earth would make you assume ulterior motives...

Oh Xanjo, you and your dirty mind. What on earth would make you assume ulterior motives...
    Hot lady walks into a thread, every man's braincells walk out.

15+ Year Old Account
    So guys, can we do everyone a favor and go back to just posting pictures of ourselves and being nice instead of bordering on creepy innuendo?

Thanks and <3

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    So guys, can we do everyone a favor and go back to just posting pictures of ourselves and being nice instead of bordering on creepy innuendo?

Thanks and <3
    I did want to post a picture of me at my brothers wedding, but the only picture of myself I could find was me wearing the headband of a 6year old girl, at that point even creepy comments were better.

I'll take blame for this heated convo. I post pics of myself, then all the girls go crazy posting pics of themselves. Ladies sorry, but I'm taken
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png