10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armod View Post
    I'll take blame for this heated convo. I post pics of myself, then all the girls go crazy posting pics of themselves. Ladies sorry, but I'm taken
    I don't know about the others, but this was totally not my reason. I'm not into bodybuilders. Matters what's inside your skull and sorry for generalizing, bodybuilders usually don't shine with that.
    More pics of smart nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I don't know about the others, but this was totally not my reason. I'm not into bodybuilders. Matters what's inside your skull and sorry for generalizing, bodybuilders usually don't shine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    It's an awesome pictucre, it's not the position, your breaking the golden rule:
    LMFT: Loaded, Muzzle, FINGER*, Target
    *Keep your FINGER off the trigger until ready to shoot!
    Ah well, I was basicly in a match, and there were people from the enemy team near. So I was actualy ready to be shooting any moment. Just a regular Airsoft match.

- - - Updated - - -

Enough with the excuses already... you should be holding kittens, not guns!
    We all know this is you:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4mL31oW.jpg[IMG]
    I hope Guinea pigs are fine as well?

Last edited by Gereorth666; 2013-11-23 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I hope Guinea pigs are fine as well?
    Ohh yes, dis I like!

15+ Year Old Account
    Me with the GF and kid (excuse the quality, from her crummy iphone camera)

Yes, that shirt is showing the chemical makeup of chocolate. Best shirt I own.

Haha so you're judging me? Isn't that a trait the closed minded and ignorant possess? I guess I could judge your unicorn tattoo since you know, all girls with meaningless tattoos do it for attention thus have daddy issues, but I won't

I wouldn't consider someone majoring in Life Sciences dumb, I'm actually quite smart and if you ever look at the science involved with the human body, and how to shape it, you'd know it's not just lifting weights and putting them back down.

Sorry if I offended you with my playful joking, but I'd consider trying to open your mind and not be so judgemental.
    Last edited by Armod; 2013-11-23 at 09:31 PM.
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Me with the GF and kid (excuse the quality, from her crummy iphone camera)

Yes, that shirt is showing the chemical makeup of chocolate. Best shirt I own.
    Omg uggor... you're like... old. Nice picture though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armod View Post
    I guess I could judge your unicorn tattoo since you know, all girls with meaningless tattoos do it for attention thus have daddy issues, but I won't
    I guess I could tell you that I don't have any tattoos, and the main thing that disturbs me about bodybuilders is their huge but fragile ego that makes them extremely easy to piss off, but I won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I could tell you that I don't have any tattoos, and the main thing that disturbs me about bodybuilders is their huge but fragile ego that makes them extremely easy to piss off, but I won't.
    The main thing that seems disturbing to me about bodybuilders is this: after I saw a picture of my friend who is dating a bodybuilder, applying that fake tan they use to highlight muscles for his bodybuilding competition with this:

I laughed so hard I got hiccups and tears in my eyes and can never even look at one seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    The main thing that seems disturbing to me about bodybuilders is this: after I saw a picture of my friend who is dating a bodybuilder, applying that fake tan they use to highlight muscles for his bodybuilding competition with this:

I laughed so hard I got hiccups and tears in my eyes and can never even look at one seriously.
    Did you know that the facilities who host them usually tape up plastic on the walls to prevent stains and smudges from the participants everywhere...

Nice generalizations.

She did say she likes compliments.

Nice complimenting, Dig.

High fives all around.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Throwing this out as a warning, for the last time, that we don't need to be saying what we don't like about certain groups of people. We don't need creepy hitting on people comments, and we don't need people complaining. This is a POST AN IMAGE OF YOURSELF thread. Small talk has always been welcome, but not when it starts to get insulting/over the line creepy. Thanks guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't want to traumatize anyone with my picture + my friend uses mmochampion i don't want her to associate my posts with me >.<

Bodybuilders shouldn't be allowed to post images of their perfect muscles, makes people look bad in comparison QQ

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Because Deadpool.
    Hah! Awesome!

Ohh yes, dis I like!
    I've got three cats and two dogs as well. I'll see if I can snap a picture with them. After that, I think I've shown myself enough here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I've got three cats and two dogs as well. I'll see if I can snap a picture with them. After that, I think I've shown myself enough here.
    So we're posting animals now? Bring it on!
    That's my Sheba by the way.

My dog attempting to give me a kiss!