1. #25141
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    You don't have to be 6 for that. I'm 26 and living more or less like that.
    To quote one of my favourite songs:

    "I like beds, Duvets and quilt;
    PCs, Tvs, games and films!
    Munch, Plus; Get me a beer,
    Why leave? Everything's here!

    Yo,
    It's the dopest;
    Sit on sofas,
    I never leave the house;
    I'm the opposite of homeless."

  2. #25142
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Posted this in another thread earlier but I guess I'll post it here as well :P

    Took the pic to show my mother how my new suit I bought for a friends wedding looked...
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ajz8m8.jpg[IMG]

    Good suit and tie time!
    Pop the collar and you'd look like breivik o.o
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  3. #25143
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    101


    A picture I took when I was traveling around in Europe this summer.

    http://imgur.com/1zRM2Bk

    My traveling mates and I up in the Eiffel tower.

  4. #25144
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    You don't have to be 6 for that. I'm 26 and living more or less like that.
    But how cool would a legit 6'5 6-year-old be?

    I'm kinda living like that as well apart from the candy and adding Work to the equation :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Pop the collar and you'd look like breivik o.o
    I'm not sure what to say to this. Thanks? haha
    I wonder if people would look at me in a weird way if I ever visited Norway.

    Also,
    @Malescar: You look like you're taking a poop and having a hard time in that picture

  5. #25145
    Think I'm gonna be the party pooper but I hope all you lads out there ask your girlfriends that it's ok to post a pic of them on a public forum. I'm just saying cause I'd hate it if anyone would do that without asking me first. Guess it's ok if no other details are given but still. These things are easily copied/pasted somewhere else and abused.

    o/

  6. #25146
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Think I'm gonna be the party pooper but I hope all you lads out there ask your girlfriends that it's ok to post a pic of them on a public forum. I'm just saying cause I'd hate it if anyone would do that without asking me first. Guess it's ok if no other details are given but still. These things are easily copied/pasted somewhere else and abused.

    o/
    "hey baby can i post a picture of us on a forum for gaming but there's this thread where people post pictures of themselves"

    Hmm, no. She doesn't care anyway.

  7. #25147
    Mechagnome Deyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Hmm, no. She doesn't care anyway.
    How can you be so sure about it...
    Once I asked my bf half-jokingly if I can upload a photo of me with his fat belly in background to Facebook, I was so sure he will have no problem with it at all since he's pretty much okay with being fat, joking around it etc. But he didn't like the idea so I had to crop the photo.

  8. #25148
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    How can you be so sure about it...
    Once I asked my bf half-jokingly if I can upload a photo of me with his fat belly in background to Facebook, I was so sure he will have no problem with it at all since he's pretty much okay with being fat, joking around it etc. But he didn't like the idea so I had to crop the photo.
    Because she's laid back to fuck. I even raid at her house too. I linked her this thread after someone made the comment that she looked older than me and she laughed so much.

  9. #25149
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Because she's laid back to fuck. I even raid at her house too. I linked her this thread after someone made the comment that she looked older than me and she laughed so much.
    I know what you meant by that, but this is quite an interesting phrase out of context...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

    "I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

  10. #25150
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Posted this in another thread earlier but I guess I'll post it here as well :P

    Took the pic to show my mother how my new suit I bought for a friends wedding looked...
    snip
    Good suit and tie time!

    @Felir: Daymn, I wish I looked even half as young and fresh as you O.o
    I'm sooooo sorry for this but I can't help but think you resemble Anders Behring Breivik every time you post.
    But you clean up very nicely!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Pop the collar and you'd look like breivik o.o
    Bah! I should read before I post. Now I sound like I'm copying you but I've seen it too.

  11. #25151
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Bah! I should read before I post. Now I sound like I'm copying you but I've seen it too.
    This makes 3 people now.... My old guild-leader from WoW said that as well a few years back :P

    I wonder if I'd get arrested in Norway.

  12. #25152
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocøa View Post


    /TSwift
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Think I'm gonna be the party pooper but I hope all you lads out there ask your girlfriends that it's ok to post a pic of them on a public forum. I'm just saying cause I'd hate it if anyone would do that without asking me first. Guess it's ok if no other details are given but still. These things are easily copied/pasted somewhere else and abused.

    o/
    Shit, I forgot to ask my girlfriend TSwift.

  13. #25153
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocøa View Post
    Shit, I forgot to ask my girlfriend TSwift.
    loooooooool

  14. #25154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocøa View Post
    Shit, I forgot to ask my girlfriend TSwift.
    so when can we expect a song about you? and condolences in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  15. #25155
    Thought I'd update a picture of my son. This was shot with an 85mm 1.2 lens. Wide open!



    And this one below was taken on just the stock 24-105 on the canon 5dmkiii.

    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  16. #25156
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Thought I'd update a picture of my son. This was shot with an 85mm 1.2 lens. Wide open!
    And this one below was taken on just the stock 24-105 on the canon 5dmkiii.
    get him a hat. he is so fair the sun will burn him up. my niece is the same way
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  17. #25157
    Mechagnome Minrolol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Deep six.
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    Po Po Po Po Po Po Po Power!
    Nice traps

  18. #25158
    dang GC is getting pretty swole. Must be bulking for Blizzcon

  19. #25159
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,976

  20. #25160
    Last edited by Dald; 2013-09-11 at 11:37 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •