1. #25541
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Yes, everyone's goal in life is to serve in the military.

    Soulrender, you don't look underweight or unhealthy, quite the opposite.
    These, i personally don't like the idea to serve in the army, even less to have a lover in the army, why? cause if something happen i want to be with my lover, not waiting a couple of soldiers to tell me that he died in battle, also there are like a couple of years of obligatory service, so i won't be able to see him for a while and i don't like that either

    Note: I agree that for young people in US is pretty good to join the army cause the goverment give you many financial benefits

  2. #25542
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,264
    I prefer to be a bit more bulk than very lean and cut, so I definitely feel the same as RICH. With that said, if you are happy with your body, then it's not really anyone's place to say otherwise. We all have our suggestions though lol

  3. #25543
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I prefer to be a bit more bulk than very lean and cut, so I definitely feel the same as RICH. With that said, if you are happy with your body, then it's not really anyone's place to say otherwise. We all have our suggestions though lol
    IMO not everyone looks good when they are bulk, some people looks better when they are lean and cut :S

    Note: I don't know if Soulrender would look good if he were bulk, but i know he look good as he is

  4. #25544
    Elemental Lord Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    IMO not everyone looks good when they are bulk, some people looks better when they are lean and cut :S

    Note: I don't know if Soulrender would look good if he were bulk, but i know he look good as he is
    I think a little arm and pec bulk would look great on him. Bodies differ a bit when they put on muscle though, so it's hard to judge without seeing lol I just like having the strength that comes along with it.

  5. #25545
    High Overlord Soulrender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It's all about The U. Keep doing what you're doing, bruh, you do you and let the haters hate.
    Im going to be transferring to the U after my AA is complete :P Miami is so superficial but so addictive as a city.

  6. #25546
    This is not photoshopped and is my real Halloween costume


  7. #25547
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    In the spirit of Halloween, I made a costume based off Tim Burton's film "9".

  8. #25548
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Oh man, that looks so awesome. I totally adore that movie. Need to re watch it.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  9. #25549
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    This is not photoshopped and is my real Halloween costume

    Photoshop level too stronk

    I wish I could gain weight and not look so stickly, I rarely eat 3 times a day >_<

  10. #25550
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh man, that looks so awesome. I totally adore that movie. Need to re watch it.
    Thanks! I don't think the movie got the recognition it deserved! I should watch it again soon too.

  11. #25551

  12. #25552

  13. #25553
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Dang Treann, that's awesome. Never watched 9, I'll have to do that.



  14. #25554
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    In the spirit of Halloween, I made a costume based off Tim Burton's film "9".
    *snip*
    Awesome costume!
    Was it you that posted a picture of the Mad Hatter costume a while ago? That one was amazing too.
    * doffs cap
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  15. #25555
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    In the spirit of Halloween, I made a costume based off Tim Burton's film "9".
    WoW great costume, i loved that movie, i should watch it again XD

  16. #25556

  17. #25557
    Had a halloween shooting today, and whilst the model did her makeup, I took this selfportrait
    In case that someone says "your face isnt visible", it is on page 1279

    500PX

    My Photos

  18. #25558
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Awesome costume!
    Was it you that posted a picture of the Mad Hatter costume a while ago? That one was amazing too.
    * doffs cap
    I did post my Mad Hatter costume some time ago If you'd like to see it again, I have a couple pics of it in this album as well as a couple other random costumes I've done. http://s142.photobucket.com/user/cro.../Public%20Pics

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Spookyween work thing from Uni.
    Nicely done! Where do you buy your contacts from? I'm always on the lookout for a deal but weary about the source.

  19. #25559
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/428590_10151620844550638_1298191033_n.jpg[IMG]
    That's like a freaking Mario jump.

  20. #25560
    Herald of the Titans MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    Had a halloween shooting today, and whilst the model did her makeup, I took this selfportrait
    In case that someone says "your face isnt visible", it is on page 1279

    Looks like a scene from Teen Wolf!
    Epic!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •